Author Topic: Calum Von Moger Stem Cell Treatment  (Read 4796 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Calum Von Moger Stem Cell Treatment
« on: October 27, 2023, 01:33:36 PM »
A major expense going here with this treatment.... 

Will this really repair his torn arms, tights ,back etc .....   Some Halloween scars like going on poor guys arm  (13 mins. mark) you can tell there's muscle tissue missing from biceps as well ........

Ronnie had a similar treatment done did it do any good for him? noticable?  or just a waste of time and money?

WoooooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  LE vro neeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Calum Von Moger Stem Cell Treatment
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 01:40:03 PM »
Not sure it stops you from being retarded, so it won't help Calum Von Mongoloid

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 01:49:47 PM »
That dude is all done and then some! (His " 15 minutes " are over) ....had it all and threw it away!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 01:59:22 PM »
A major expense going here with this treatment.... 

Will this really repair his torn arms, tights ,back etc .....   Some Halloween scars like going on poor guys arm  (13 mins. mark) you can tell there's muscle tissue missing from biceps as well ........

Ronnie had a similar treatment done did it do any good for him? noticable?  or just a waste of time and money?

WoooooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  LE vro neeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes.

If you have the money then it's probably your best chance on improving your condition when more conventional methods have failed. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2023, 03:25:39 PM »
That dude is all done and then some! (His " 15 minutes " are over) ....had it all and threw it away!
This. Had it all, great physical genetics. But bad mental genetics. His brother also - RIP.

Should change his name to Calum Von Moron.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2023, 03:43:19 PM »

I think you're absolutely right. There was a point where he could have gone into the stardom arena with the likes of Henry Cavill. He had the looks and opportunities as well as the online following to really catapult himself up there with the right PR/agent. After filming Bigger, there must have been avenues to pursue the dream further. Whatever mentally broke him - is still chasing him down the hole to this day.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2023, 05:21:50 PM »

Not even stem cell treatment will help him return somewhat?
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2023, 05:31:02 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2023, 05:42:04 PM »
Has Calcium Voyager undergone a full-frontal lobotomy?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2023, 05:56:57 PM »
I think you're absolutely right. There was a point where he could have gone into the stardom arena with the likes of Henry Cavill. He had the looks and opportunities as well as the online following to really catapult himself up there with the right PR/agent. After filming Bigger, there must have been avenues to pursue the dream further. Whatever mentally broke him - is still chasing him down the hole to this day.

I don’t think so, he was a handsome muscle man—that was it.  He really sucked playing Arnold in Bigger, and that barely had any speaking parts LOL.  Doesn’t seem like he has any acting chops at all. 

His best chance was being a fitness personality/influencer a la Bradley Martin but clearly he’s too mentally unstable for that.  I’m not really sure what his best option is going forward  :-\

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2023, 06:00:55 PM »

I don’t think so, he was a handsome muscle man—that was it.  He really sucked playing Arnold in Bigger, and that barely had any speaking parts LOL.  Doesn’t seem like he has any acting chops at all. 

His best chance was being a fitness personality/influencer a la Bradley Martin but clearly he’s too mentally unstable for that.  I’m not really sure what his best option is going forward  :-\

Maybe he could get a job and go to work?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2023, 06:32:17 PM »
I have heard/seen steam cells do wonders, specifically in older folks
It didn’t do a thing for Ronnie, but Ronnie was beyond repair long before having the treatment anyway. 

It will be interesting to see the results in Calum, even if the guy is unstable as hell. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2023, 06:46:52 PM »
Not even stem cell treatment will help him return somewhat?
Physically ....  yes ..... but his looks are shot / his youth is gone ... it's over

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2023, 07:13:18 PM »
It didn’t do a thing for Ronnie, but Ronnie was beyond repair long before having the treatment anyway. 

It will be interesting to see the results in Calum, even if the guy is unstable as hell.

I had them injected into two of my lower discs and it almost killed me. Spent 12 days in the hospital because the doctor was a dipshit. Even after that, it didn’t do anything.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2023, 07:33:31 PM »
Guy still has a pretty good physique maybe not competitive but the dude still pretty built arms fucked up though

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2023, 07:41:27 PM »

I looked it up earlier with regards to my knee and there is some success but apparently the treatment is like 2 - 4k and only lasts up to 6 months? What is all that about? I'm not paying 2/3/4000 for something that only has a 3-6 month temporary benefit. That's ridiculous. Surely it should be a permanent improvement if it regenerates cartilage for the knee, etc? I need to properly look into this as if I'm mistaken, and there are permanent benefits; I'm definitely getting it done. The surgeon said I'm still too young for a knee replacement and need to wait until 50+ 

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2023, 07:45:15 PM »
I had them injected into two of my lower discs and it almost killed me. Spent 12 days in the hospital because the doctor was a dipshit. Even after that, it didn’t do anything.

WTF. That sounds fucking terrible. Did they offer you compensation for that fuckup? So it didn't work because it was injected in the wrong place or because it wouldn't have worked anyway and it did eventually go into the right place?

I'm seriously going to research this stem cell treatment for my knee. I thought it was some science fiction type shit but if it's got to the point where people are doing it and it's affordable; it's worth looking into as I'm desperate to get some improvement in it.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2023, 08:57:55 PM »
I looked it up earlier with regards to my knee and there is some success but apparently the treatment is like 2 - 4k and only lasts up to 6 months? What is all that about? I'm not paying 2/3/4000 for something that only has a 3-6 month temporary benefit. That's ridiculous. Surely it should be a permanent improvement if it regenerates cartilage for the knee, etc? I need to properly look into this as if I'm mistaken, and there are permanent benefits; I'm definitely getting it done. The surgeon said I'm still too young for a knee replacement and need to wait until 50+
2-4k??? Try 40-60k, at least that's what the elite reputable Dr.s in this arena change.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2023, 12:13:36 AM »
Not sure it stops you from being retarded, so it won't help Calum Von Mongoloid

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2023, 12:17:01 AM »

How much did it cost?
What were the complications?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2023, 12:40:26 AM »
^^^^THIS

Total shame though.....I`ve had mental/emotional issues as a lot of us here have, and it`s no picnic.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2023, 12:46:00 AM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2023, 12:51:31 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2023, 01:00:46 AM »
What movie was this from?
What movie was this from?
No clue,I was wondering the same thing.....maybe Nat can tell us.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2023, 01:25:10 AM »
The life of a Social Media "star". When your career goes south, jump through a window and f*ck up your body, so can produce "road to recovery"-content to generate clicks again. :D