Author Topic: Missed Connections: M 4 F Long Shot.  (Read 950 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Missed Connections: M 4 F Long Shot.
« on: October 01, 2016, 02:50:36 PM »
I know this is a long shot but in the summer of 85 you and I were working out at Betsy's Body Shop.
You: Beautiful Woman with neon scrunchie, lime green leotard, black tights, blue leg warmers and pure white "Boks".
Me: Sandy blond hair, powder blue tank with "workout" screened on the front. Thigh Cut runners shorts plum crazy colour and multi coloured shoe string L.A. Gears.

I was standing in front of the mirror using the bullworker. You casually glanced a few times with a smile. You walked up and said I could be Don Johnson's stunt double. You commented on my blue MacGregor wrist bands and we made small talk about the Rick Astley World Tour.

I wanted to get your number but by the time I walked over to the aerobics mat you were gone. If by chance you're on this forum and still practice fitness please get back to me.

Tell we what was playing on the boombox in the Jazzercise class next door so I know its you. Put the word "rain" in the header to eliminate spam.

Thanks.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: Missed Connections: M 4 F Long Shot.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 02:55:40 PM »
I know this is a long shot but in the summer of 85 you and I were working out at Betsy's Body Shop.
You: Beautiful Woman with neon scrunchie, lime green leotard, black tights, blue leg warmers and pure white "Boks".
Me: Sandy blond hair, powder blue tank with "workout" screened on the front. Thigh Cut runners shorts plum crazy colour and multi coloured shoe string L.A. Gears.

I was standing in front of the mirror using the bullworker. You casually glanced a few times with a smile. You walked up and said I could be Don Johnson's stunt double. You commented on my blue MacGregor wrist bands and we made small talk about the Rick Astley World Tour.

I wanted to get your number but by the time I walked over to the aerobics mat you were gone. If by chance you're on this forum and still practice fitness please get back to me.

Tell we what was playing on the boombox in the Jazzercise class next door so I know its you. Put the word "rain" in the header to eliminate spam.

Thanks.

Fucking hormones...
Dangerous stuff I tell ya.

©

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 08:18:37 PM »
1985?

She's hagged out, bagged out, and sagged out, and she won't recognize you either!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 08:43:57 PM »

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 01:01:54 AM »
This shit is just sad. Can't imagine pining over some chance encounter with a random chick from 30 years ago and wondering what if. Pathetic. Like the other poster said, why bother as there is exactly zero chance that this now-55 year old woman could make his limp dick move.