Author Topic: DMSO  (Read 2827 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
DMSO
« on: October 01, 2016, 12:34:58 PM »
Anyone else use this stuff? I have herniated disks in my neck sciatic nerve pain on both sides. This last year has been tough for me I'm 32 but feel 80. Feels like years of heavy training and full contact sports finally caught up. Ive used a ton of otc pain meds they work decently well but they take a toll on the body.

I started using dmso roll on. Within 10-30 minutes inflammation and pain is gone. I read about people with severe arthritis going to Mexico to get ivs of it and they feel great for up to a full year. It seems like a miracle I even use it on acne sun burn etc. I feel grateful I found something that works so well it's dirt cheap relatively safe.

I wonder why people don't talk about it more I woke up today put it on went outside cut the grass did some yard work. Yesterday I had a great workout no pain no numbness tingling seems like the perfect tool for bodybuilders and athletes.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: DMSO
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 12:44:33 PM »
that's stuff has been around for a loooong time.  I remember back in the 80's I think they did a thing on it on 60 Minutes or something.  I tried it too but didn't continue.  I can't imagine injecting it - it's an industrial solvent  :o also I believe it is best used to drive another pain reliever into your system, as opposed to doing the job itself.  but by now I really don't know anything  :-\

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 12:47:26 PM »
that's stuff has been around for a loooong time.  I remember back in the 80's I think they did a thing on it on 60 Minutes or something.  I tried it too but didn't continue.  I can't imagine injecting it - it's an industrial solvent  :o

People actually drink it personally I think the role on bio freeze type delivery works great. As long as you don't over do it keep your hands clean it shouldn't be too dangerous.

I'm just amazed how quickly and efficiently it works.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 03:06:35 PM »
Anyone else use this stuff? I have herniated disks in my neck sciatic nerve pain on both sides. This last year has been tough for me I'm 32 but feel 80. Feels like years of heavy training and full contact sports finally caught up. Ive used a ton of otc pain meds they work decently well but they take a toll on the body.

I started using dmso roll on. Within 10-30 minutes inflammation and pain is gone. I read about people with severe arthritis going to Mexico to get ivs of it and they feel great for up to a full year. It seems like a miracle I even use it on acne sun burn etc. I feel grateful I found something that works so well it's dirt cheap relatively safe.

I wonder why people don't talk about it more I woke up today put it on went outside cut the grass did some yard work. Yesterday I had a great workout no pain no numbness tingling seems like the perfect tool for bodybuilders and athletes.

I recommend cannabis.
Excellent painkiller.
Natural.
Abundant.
Cheap.
Green.

©

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 03:25:23 PM »
SPIRO, Yes, DMSO was very popular back in the 80's and 90's and possibly still is today.

It was the main fix you up for weight lifting related pains and it worked damn well.

I still suggest it highly for minor pains. Anything  major .... I suggest a visit to a doctor.

I sort of recall that it used to smell like oysters.

BUT ..... I've never heard of injectable DMSO or oral DMSO as I have also heard that it is some sort of cleaning solvent but never have attempted to confirm that.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 03:36:14 PM »
SPIRO, Yes, DMSO was very popular back in the 80's and 90's and possibly still is today.

It was the main fix you up for weight lifting related pains and it worked damn well.

I still suggest it highly for minor pains. Anything  major .... I suggest a visit to a doctor.

I sort of recall that it used to smell like oysters.

BUT ..... I've never heard of injectable DMSO or oral DMSO as I have also heard that it is some sort of cleaning solvent but never have attempted to confirm that.

It's all over amazon different applications creams roll ons sprays etc.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 03:38:38 PM »
I recommend cannabis.
Excellent painkiller.
Natural.
Abundant.
Cheap.
Green.

I like weed once in a great while but it gives me anxiety makes me depressed.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 04:24:22 PM »

Dont buy it in a plastic bottle

Purchase it in a glass container

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 04:30:24 PM »
German wiki says something about liver and kidney failures...
:/
©

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 06:30:06 PM »
its a transdermal carrier
it can dissolve through your skin membrane and carry along certain chemicals with it
its often used in topical fat loss preparations, you can even "shuttle" certain AAS through the skin with it...
on promuscle theres a huge thread on its oral application too, seems like it works like MSM and cures joint pain, is an excellent anti inflammatory and anti oxidant
there might be some issues regarding kidneys though

oh and you smell like shit for hours after using that stuff. especially if you drink it. if you sweat you will evaporate a nice garlic-sulfur-eggfart aroma

oh and DO NOT inject the stuff. i would NEVER even think about IVing anything, especially DMSO..
 ive injected DMSO subq in tiny amounts (was experimenting with certain esterless AAS and other compounds) and it feels like you injected liquid fire into your skin. this feeling lasts for an hour or two too and the spot hurts for days afterwards. and that was just 0.2ml or so.
do not IV the stuff or you will probably regret it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2016, 06:50:11 PM »
Use some BPC 157.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2016, 06:59:08 PM »
Kidney issues all the articles I read said it can be used to prevent kidney problems. I only use a tiny amount when the pain is too much.

This is what I use its mixed with aloe

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2016, 07:10:35 PM »
it works ,i've used it  and it reeks,,i don't know if this a bad thing for married folk but my wife could tell i was using something cause she said my body had an odor and she would not kiss me lol for days ,she said what is that smell it bothered her,i stopped using it and the odor was gone.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2016, 07:27:58 PM »
it works ,i've used it  and it reeks,,i don't know if this a bad thing for married folk but my wife could tell i was using something cause she said my body had an odor and she would not kiss me lol for days ,she said what is that smell it bothered her,i stopped using it and the odor was gone.

Really I haven't noticed any smell yet how were you applying it?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2016, 07:49:21 PM »
I used to use it with pretty good results.

May try the roll-on with my newest shoulder injury.  :(

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 08:09:22 PM »
I used it a few years ago and it works instantly. Pain gone like that.

jk2016

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 09:26:00 PM »
why dont you go and abuse pain killers  and other meds like your other countrman  ;D

oh wait you already use meds heavly ..correct  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 04:24:07 AM »
I dealt with my herniated cervical disks with this therapy:

http://www.ajnr.org/content/24/5/996.full

Best thing ever, should have done it ten years earlier.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 04:24:58 AM »
I dealt with my herniated cervical disks with this therapy:

http://www.ajnr.org/content/24/5/996.full

Best thing ever, should have done it ten years earlier.

Interesting...
©

jk2016

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2016, 04:48:14 AM »

umm u seems american who likes to experiment with meds

i m 100% sure you tried oxy as well

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2016, 05:08:17 AM »
it works ,i've used it  and it reeks,,i don't know if this a bad thing for married folk but my wife could tell i was using something cause she said my body had an odor and she would not kiss me lol for days ,she said what is that smell it bothered her,i stopped using it and the odor she was gone.

:'(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 06:46:11 AM »
Really I haven't noticed any smell yet how were you applying it?
by hand and put it on shoulder and applied .she said it was bad 'odor'like it was coming from everywhere.when i stopped using it ,she never smelled it again.