Author Topic: How many of you are going to voluntarily get the COVID vaccine?  (Read 12698 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: How many of you are going to voluntarily get the COVID vaccine?
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2020, 02:18:18 PM »
One thing people miss

You need to lawyer up and challenge the validity of the test itself

And why you are exempt from both the test and its “ solution “ vaccine

But broke Oregonians, Washingtonians , Californians , New Yorkers , Philadelphians   ,  don’t think this way

The test is 300 or more depending on where or who does it

You think it’s going to turn up negative and ruin the chain of money behind it ?

For those of you who still don’t get that this is all financial

Please start Using your brain if you have one left

I don’t want to throw you down a flight of stairs or off a bridge or whatever the case may be

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2020, 04:07:29 PM »
New lawsuit that was filed by both a German Medical Doctor & retired British Medical Doctor against the European Medicines Agency arguing about the dangers of pushing forth a poorly-tested vaccine, of the likes has never been used in the past: https://2020news.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Wodarg_Yeadon_EMA_Petition_Pfizer_Trial_FINAL_01DEC2020_EN_unsigned_with_Exhibits.pdf

My favorite part of this lawsuit, which highlights the issue I have been researching closely can be found here (Page 4, section VIII):

"For a vaccine to work, our immune system needs to be stimulated to produce a neutralizing antibody, as opposed to a non-neutralizing antibody. A neutralizing antibody is one that can recognize and bind to some region (‘epitope’) of the virus, and that subsequently results in the virus either not entering or replicating in your cells. A non-neutralizing antibody is one that can bind to the virus, but for some reason, the antibody fails to neutralize the infectivity of the virus. In some viruses, if a person harbors a non-neutralizing antibody to the virus, a subsequent infection by the virus can cause that person to elicit a more severe reaction to the virus due to the presence of the non-neutralizing antibody. This is not true for all viruses, only particular ones. This is called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), and is a common problem with Dengue Virus, Ebola Virus, HIV, RSV, and the family of coronaviruses. In fact, this problem of ADE is a major reason why many previous vaccine trials for other coronaviruses failed. Major safety concerns were observed in animal models. If ADE occurs in an individual, their response to the virus can be worse than their response if they had never developed an antibody in the first place. This can cause a hyperinflammatory response, a cytokine storm, and a generally dysregulation of the immune system that allows the virus to cause more damage to our lungs and other organs of our body. In addition, new cell types throughout our body are now susceptible to viral infection due to the additional viral entry pathway. There are many studies that demonstrate that ADE is a persistent problem with coronaviruses in general, and in particular, with SARS-related viruses. ADE has proven to be a serious challenge with coronavirus vaccines, and this is the primary reason many of such vaccines have failed in early in-vitro or animal trials. For example, rhesus macaques who were vaccinated with the Spike protein of the SARS-CoV virus demonstrated severe acute lung injury when challenged with SARS-CoV, while monkeys who were not vaccinated did not. Similarly, mice who were immunized with one of four different SARS-CoV vaccines showed histopathological changes in the lungs with eosinophil infiltration after being challenged with SARS-CoV virus."

"1"

My brother's wife is helping me to understand this, but it's going over my head.  She doesn't work in medicine, but she is a forensic anthropologist, and understand topics relating to DNA/RNA/mRNA, cell chemistry, and other things related.

I have no problem admitting that I simply don't understand this topic.

But I do understand that in general, we don't use 8-month-old medicines for once-in-a-century [wimpy] viruses.  ::)  That's not how it works.

What's the standard time for a vaccine to go from the research phase, through the development phase and early testing, all the way to public implementation/use?  10 years?  15+ years?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2020, 04:40:15 PM »
My brother's wife is helping me to understand this, but it's going over my head.  She doesn't work in medicine, but she is a forensic anthropologist, and understand topics relating to DNA/RNA/mRNA, cell chemistry, and other things related.

But I do understand that in general, we don't use 8-month-old medicines for once-in-a-century [wimpy] viruses.  ::)  That's not how it works.

What's the standard time for a vaccine to go from the research phase, through the development phase and early testing, all the way to public implementation/use?  10 years?  15+ years?

Hey Matt,

It's not the easiest information to understand. Believe it or not, most doctors don't understand this too well unless they are actual virologists, immunologists or possibly oncologists. I am no doctor. I was pre-med a very long time ago before going into business school, so I did take every possible pre-med science and so I do appreciate medical literature and have a subscription to UpToDate (The go-to for pretty much all doctors in the USA when in clinical practice) + also read PubMed (NIH) studies all the time for fun. That said, I have been reading actual medical literature on the use of an mRNA vaccines (not many available to be frank) and pretty much ALL of the available studies say that while the preliminary data looks to be very promising, we have no actual long term data to support the idea that this method for vaccination is safe.

The most telling of the medical literature that I managed to find was this article (which is a medical literature found within the NIH, in other words legit medical literature): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7218962/

The excerpt within that piece of literature that is leading me to further investigate the risks behind using an mRNA vaccine is as follows:

"Although these beneficial features of mRNA vaccines provide some hope for the development of the first clinically applicable SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine, recent reports regarding rare cases of moderate or severe reactions for different mRNA vaccines have raised concerns about safety and immunogenicity, including in the primary outcome findings of the phase I trial on mRNA-1273 [20,48]. Therefore, it is important to clearly understand the potential risks of this type of mRNA-based vaccine, which include local and systemic inflammatory responses, the biodistribution and persistence of the induced immunogen expression, possible development of autoreactive antibodies and toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components [48–50]."

Again, it is my sincere hope that this turns out to be a success. If it does, it could mean that we finally figure out cures for cancers, HIV, autoimmune disorders and many other medical diseases. The flip side is that if this novel science backfires, it could be disastrous.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2020, 05:31:06 PM »
New lawsuit that was filed by both a German Medical Doctor & retired British Medical Doctor against the European Medicines Agency arguing about the dangers of pushing forth a poorly-tested vaccine, of the likes has never been used in the past: https://2020news.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Wodarg_Yeadon_EMA_Petition_Pfizer_Trial_FINAL_01DEC2020_EN_unsigned_with_Exhibits.pdf

My favorite part of this lawsuit, which highlights the issue I have been researching closely can be found here (Page 4, section VIII):

"For a vaccine to work, our immune system needs to be stimulated to produce a neutralizing antibody, as opposed to a non-neutralizing antibody. A neutralizing antibody is one that can recognize and bind to some region (‘epitope’) of the virus, and that subsequently results in the virus either not entering or replicating in your cells. A non-neutralizing antibody is one that can bind to the virus, but for some reason, the antibody fails to neutralize the infectivity of the virus. In some viruses, if a person harbors a non-neutralizing antibody to the virus, a subsequent infection by the virus can cause that person to elicit a more severe reaction to the virus due to the presence of the non-neutralizing antibody. This is not true for all viruses, only particular ones. This is called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), and is a common problem with Dengue Virus, Ebola Virus, HIV, RSV, and the family of coronaviruses. In fact, this problem of ADE is a major reason why many previous vaccine trials for other coronaviruses failed. Major safety concerns were observed in animal models. If ADE occurs in an individual, their response to the virus can be worse than their response if they had never developed an antibody in the first place. This can cause a hyperinflammatory response, a cytokine storm, and a generally dysregulation of the immune system that allows the virus to cause more damage to our lungs and other organs of our body. In addition, new cell types throughout our body are now susceptible to viral infection due to the additional viral entry pathway. There are many studies that demonstrate that ADE is a persistent problem with coronaviruses in general, and in particular, with SARS-related viruses. ADE has proven to be a serious challenge with coronavirus vaccines, and this is the primary reason many of such vaccines have failed in early in-vitro or animal trials. For example, rhesus macaques who were vaccinated with the Spike protein of the SARS-CoV virus demonstrated severe acute lung injury when challenged with SARS-CoV, while monkeys who were not vaccinated did not. Similarly, mice who were immunized with one of four different SARS-CoV vaccines showed histopathological changes in the lungs with eosinophil infiltration after being challenged with SARS-CoV virus."

"1"

Those particular vaccine studies go back to sars-cov-1 and not for the current sars-cov-2 vaccines and they were done with inactivated version of virus, not mRNA.

Also ADE in cases like dengue virus infections happen through natural exposure to the virus, not because of a vaccine. The main reason for this is because there are several genetically different lineages of the virus, so a second infection by a different lineage can result in a worse outcome (ADE)

With sar-cov-2 there have been several cases of reinfection. The vast majority of times it's much milder or asymptomatic second time around. The same thing has been reported in the vaccine studies too. Any post vaccine infections have been mild or symptomatic. Additionally those infected by sars-cov-1 have been immune to sars-cov-2. It looks unlikely that ADE will be an issue with sars-cov-2 so generally I'm positive about it, but more information on all this would definitely still be welcomed.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2020, 05:37:07 PM »

Your not understanding because your playing their game which is meant to Your not understanding because your playing their game which is meant to confuse

You waste energy trying to “ understand “

What if the vaccine was 5 years old ?

Would you steer your thinking in a different manner ?

A much much different manner right ?

This imply it’s been pla$$ed right ?

Try that

You waste energy trying to “ understand “

What if the vaccine was 5 years old ?

Would you steer your thinking in a different manner ?

A much much different manner right ?

This imply it’s been pla$$ed right ?

Try that out

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2020, 05:57:39 PM »
cart before the horse, gentlemen

first, understand the virus.

again:

this is the rona (a single strand of 'designer' covid19 RNA):

those four short (incomplete) sequences of hiv 1 genetic code (black boxes) (verified) inserted within the total RNA genomic sequence of covid19... are a problem.

hiv is a retrovirus... with the ability to enter into the nucleus and change the host cell DNA.

covid is the delivery system by which the hiv snippets gain access into the cell, once inside the cytoplasm (both covid and hiv), the hiv genetic material becomes the way (thru nuclear pore complex) by which the entire genomic sequence of covid is transferred into the nucleus... binding to and permanently changing the host DNA.

thats why hiv was crispred into the rona – gain of function.

its the sequence of covid, assisted into the nucleus by hiv.. that then 'goes viral'.. exporting new DNA.. expressed as a single strand of RNA - from cell to cell – until every last cell in the body is transformed.

making designer rona... in effect a retrovirus – which increases transmissibility (increasing morbidity (not mortality))

also... this 'new DNA'... is in effect artificially procured 'complementary DNA' (cDNA)... which is - patentable.

how did hiv find its way into the rona?

not by accident:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338957445_Uncanny_similarity_of_unique_inserts_in_the_2019-nCoV_spike_protein_to_HIV-1_gp120_and_Gag

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

more hiv fragments have been identified within the designer rona... 18 of them now (6 + 6 + 6 = 18 - how perfect, lol)

'18 RNA fragments of homology equal or more than 80% with human or simian retroviruses have been found in the COVID_19 genome.'

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342926066_COVID-19_SARS_and_Bats_Coronaviruses_Genomes_Peculiar_Homologous_RNA_Sequences_Jean_Claude_perez_Luc_Montagnier

not citing shlubs, here.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2020, 06:20:39 PM »
cart before the horse, gentlemen

first, understand the virus.

again:

i'm not citing shlubs, here.

Those links don't work.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2020, 06:25:54 PM »
Those links don't work.

can u copy/paste directly into address bar? (also, might wanna use a proxy)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2020, 06:28:17 PM »
can u copy/paste directly into address bar? (also, might wanna use a proxy)
Lol! What are you scared of?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2020, 06:30:48 PM »
Lol! What are you scared of?

Shizzo... God wants gamers.. look into it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 06, 2020, 06:45:27 PM »
Shizzo... God wants gamers.. look into it.
Do you have a backstory? From what info that I have read, you are a weird dude. Even by Getbig standards....

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2020, 12:52:07 AM »
Do you have a backstory?

backstory?

lol... I am nothing, dude – I just want to find the truth in all of this.

I want eyeballs on the truth... nothing more.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2020, 01:15:30 AM »
1) it's nothing like that, yes there are lots hippies but there's also major tech bros, lots of 20 year olds looking to party and do rec drug, social media influencers looking to be seen, art connoisseurs. It's a microcosm of society.

I was born in England, I've lived in Israel(where i also have citizenship), south Africa, new Zealand and now the states, i've visited every country in western Europe and south America and loads in between. Don't lump me in with trash Americans who barely ever leave the tiny town they're born in.

no one steals your shit, you prob camped with rubbish people, more so if something of yours get stolen there's plenty of folks gifting anything you can possibly want

and yeah ibiza is cool when you're 24

Being a world traveler is nice, but not at all uncommon these days....I've done a bit of it myself. That being said, barely ever traveling outside the town a person was born in hardly makes a them trash. Calling people you don't know trash is pretty trashy though. No doubt they would be happy to not to be lumped in with you.

Residue is a small amount of something that remains after the main part has gone or been taken or used or as some might put it, leftover trash.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2020, 02:51:50 AM »
Don't get flu vaccine, won't be getting this one.
How can any scientist know with this rushed vaccine that say 10 years down the line it doesn't cause other health issues. They've had no time to monitor subjects whatsoever

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2020, 04:08:56 AM »
Will be taking it as soon as I'm eligible.

I'll keep you posted if I need to join the X-Men!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2020, 08:38:06 AM »

Why? Why would you willingly accept a shot that will give you a "mild" case of Covid?

There are many people (including myself) that have never taken the flu vaccine. Guess what, I never got the flu either. Same thing with dentists. It's funny how everyone needs a root canal. I brush my teeth. My grill is fine.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2020, 04:21:57 PM »
I will not take it. When there is a race to see who makes a vaccine first, for meere profit, TESTING takes a back seat.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2020, 09:39:28 PM »

Same here.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2020, 10:14:24 PM »
I’m not interested to take a vaccine for such an insanely weak-ass flu bug.

This whole deal has entered into the realm of an episode of The Twilight Zone.

I’ve been working full-time throughout this casedemic, going to the gym, etc., and I STILL don’t know one person who’s even been ill, never mind croaked.

In my province, roughly 0.00015 percent of the population has died from COVID. And of those who have, the overwhelming majority were several years older than the average age of morality, with co-morbidities, and further, were living in seniors centres.

This serious situation isn’t.

Why the ever-living fuck would I allow some fast-to-market substance into my body when the threat is SO relatively non-existent?

Again, this is Twilight Zone horseshit.