Author Topic: Support the NRA - Gun Rights Advocates  (Read 4414 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Support the NRA - Gun Rights Advocates
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 05:22:12 PM »
I'm glad we are having a discussion about the slavery of blacks in America.  How do you think things would have gone back when slave traders were trying to round up all those negros if they had the means to fight back?  Something tells me that they wouldn't have been too eager to jump on those slave ships.  They would have resisted.  Thanks for proving my point about guns for me. 

Unlike white liberals, I don't cower in shame when someone mentions slavery.  I'm proud of my country.  We didn't invent slavery.  The righteous people here in the USA stood up and demanded an end to slavery.  It took 600,000 dead Americans to buy their freedom.  What other nation had the courage to fight that battle and pay such a heavy price in order to do what was right?  The good guys won so forgive me for not playing along with your little game.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 05:25:09 PM »
  When you survey the world today ... when a child dies in this world of preventable disease every two seconds, when the economic system of this world must destroy the Earth simply for that system to survive; when you see all the wars, and when you see all the pain, and when you see all the suffering, is it a force of love and wisdom and tolerance that is in control of this planet?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 05:28:48 PM »

I'm supporting the NRA for supporting Obama's new Obamaguns program, which will provide guns for EVERY American. 

This was the dream of the Founding Fathers.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 07:50:32 AM »
I'm glad we are having a discussion about the slavery of blacks in America.  How do you think things would have gone back when slave traders were trying to round up all those negros if they had the means to fight back?  Something tells me that they wouldn't have been too eager to jump on those slave ships.  They would have resisted.  Thanks for proving my point about guns for me. 

Unlike white liberals, I don't cower in shame when someone mentions slavery.  I'm proud of my country.  We didn't invent slavery.  The righteous people here in the USA stood up and demanded an end to slavery.  It took 600,000 dead Americans to buy their freedom.  What other nation had the courage to fight that battle and pay such a heavy price in order to do what was right?  The good guys won so forgive me for not playing along with your little game.

Or didn't it take 600 000 dead Americans to keep the United States as a single entity?

The war was about stopping the Confederate Sates from breaking away.

Slavery was not sustainable anyway, it would have fizzed out on its own accord. The South's focus was on agriculture while the North's was industrial, they would have been forced to change out of necessity anyway.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 08:22:54 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »
Contact all of your Reps with One Click! Do it NOW!

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html