Author Topic: Cheick Kongo = Dirty fighter  (Read 1395 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cheick Kongo = Dirty fighter
« on: October 16, 2010, 10:12:22 PM »
Guy can't go a round without hitting the balls or grabbing the shorts,  I know he is one of Joe's clients and it's nothing against Joe personally but I can't keep thinking this stuff is coincidence.  I really don't think he would have beat Crocop without all the sack shots. 

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Cheick Kongo = Dirty fighter
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 11:58:23 PM »
Guy can't go a round without hitting the balls or grabbing the shorts,  I know he is one of Joe's clients and it's nothing against Joe personally but I can't keep thinking this stuff is coincidence.  I really don't think he would have beat Crocop without all the sack shots. 

i thought the same about the crocop fight. even though crocop has went down hill those shots have to take a toll on you. i also didn;t like how bisbing went right after okami after the low blow that the ref didn;t see but okami stopped when bisping complained about being poked in the eye and a low blow
irongearco.com

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 10:01:26 AM »
Crocop probably wouldn't have fallen off so hard so quick had he not taken so many hard shots to the nuts in so many fights.

I mean the guys nutsack has gone through hell.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 05:48:52 PM »
kongo sucks, surprised he hasn't been dropped already

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 01:24:51 AM »
Crocop probably wouldn't have fallen off so hard so quick had he not taken so many hard shots to the nuts in so many fights.

I mean the guys nutsack has gone through hell.

My friend's think it's funny but I attribute his decline to all those groin shots too,  That fight with Overeem was just plain brutal.

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 05:22:19 AM »
kongo sucks, surprised he hasn't been dropped already
Kongo does suck.  IMO he should have lost that fight.  And Bisping fought Akiyama not Yushin Okami.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 07:49:41 PM »
Kongo does suck.  IMO he should have lost that fight.  And Bisping fought Akiyama not Yushin Okami.

my fault. i still think that akiyma was very respectful while bisping tried to take advantage of the low blow.
irongearco.com