Author Topic: Palumbo Live with Piana  (Read 16150 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: Palumbo Live with Piana
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2017, 12:51:21 AM »
I like this part. I DROPPED CHARGES CUZ WE GOT BACK TOGETHER AND WENT ON A CRUISE  ;D

lmao stupid crazy bitch  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2017, 01:39:35 AM »
lmao stupid crazy bitch  ::)

You're going to jail you piece of shit. Wanna go on a cruise? Ok we're cool.  ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2017, 02:02:55 AM »
if he's so full of shit its no wonder he shit himself.

what else, he went to mexico to do whatever it is bodybuilders do in mexico? what a shock

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2017, 03:45:04 AM »
Palumbo is feeding this racism bullsheet relentlesslly. What an anoying guy with an anoying hairline.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2017, 04:20:45 AM »
The more they say " hey I'm not racist that was 10 years ago and all my favorite bodybuilders are black,"

The more they sound racist ( Yes Dave included) Dave looks scared of Piana btw.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2017, 04:25:29 AM »
rich's saying that his ex held him hostage for 8+ hours! he couldnt leave!!!

everytime he tried she got physical!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2017, 04:25:59 AM »
The more they say " hey I'm not racist that was 10 years ago and all my favorite bodybuilders are black,"

The more they look racist ( Yes Dave included) Dave looks scared of Piana btw.

a guy I know wrote on his FB page "Im not racist, I have a lot of Muslim friends"
someone then asked him why he had none on his FB?

He went a bit quiet.....

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2017, 04:34:19 AM »
i dont think the n word qualifies as being racist.

to be labeled racist in this day and age you have to express yourself as that guy in the starbucks video "come back here you slave!"

the n word's status is more general, like most curse words these days - gay, fat, whore, slut etc. which doesnt really mean anything other than they're labeled wrong in general and by society and that gives them the status of bad words, not the meaning of the word itself.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2017, 04:42:40 AM »
girl going bat crazy on youtube

Amy Waz
VimeosBetter Wasn't going to do anymore (except 1) but since this interview was all lies about me again there will be many more. I have hours and hours and a storage unit then size of a 2 car garage full of stuff of my life with Rich. when I moved back to FL I just put everything in there and that's where everything is sitting. I do have a full time job and its time consuming so I might have you people vote on what you want to see next etc etc People are interested in different topics. stay tuned

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2017, 05:00:31 AM »
Fuck, that's one crazy spiteful bitch!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2017, 05:58:58 AM »
His ex girlfriend looks nice, but she's obviously retarded, mentally unstable and full of hate and frustration

Don't stick your dick in crazy! He should have spent his money on hookers instead.

Looks like Amy's plan backfired. Ricardo Piano got even more attention now after that racial tirade was revealed.
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2017, 07:34:47 AM »
Looks like Amy's plan backfired. Ricardo Piano got even more attention now after that racial tirade was revealed.
And that was her plan. More attention keeps this topic out there. She has more to release.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2017, 09:15:51 AM »
26min mark , he is worried about a video of steroid deal he made that i guess he recorded ?  and one that he overdosed on GHB?

Very stupid if he recorded that. And if he did it without the other guy knowing (buyer or seller) he's a bigger POS than anyone thought...
Numbskull  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2017, 09:24:22 AM »
Ok, so Amy is publicly ruining herself.  She apparently sends Rich messages and uses middleman to tell him to take down a blog or else she will release more tapes and wants an apology.  It's called blackmail and if Rich gets an attorney she is screwed.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2017, 09:50:13 AM »
Ok, so Amy is publicly ruining herself.  She apparently sends Rich messages and uses middleman to tell him to take down a blog or else she will release more tapes and wants an apology.  It's called blackmail and if Rich gets an attorney she is screwed.
You sure about that?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2017, 06:16:11 PM »
Well she does claim to have Studied Criminal Law at Harvard Law School , so there is that.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2017, 06:24:47 PM »
Hey
You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2017, 08:00:48 PM »
Well she does claim to have Studied Criminal Law at Harvard Law School , so there is that.

She seems to have skipped that credential here. Shocker!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-waz-b56a1042/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2017, 08:07:01 PM »
She seems to have skipped that credential here. Shocker!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-waz-b56a1042/

Something that Bethany Carter Howlett never skipped, a credential...

They were just piling up :D
Q

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2017, 08:08:17 PM »

lol, studied criminal law.....so she took one class?

You sure about that?

No, it's just what Rich was saying. Regardless, if she is wanting him to do anything and leaking out tapes to attempt to get what she wants, she is in trouble.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2017, 08:09:37 PM »

No, it's just what Rich was saying. Regardless, if she is wanting him to do anything and leaking out tapes to attempt to get what she wants, she is in trouble.

"I am a licensed private investigator employed for almost 15 years. My expertise is in locating people, surveillance, claims. skip tracing, background checks, insurance fraud, cheating spouses, child custody cases just to name a few. I have a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice and Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida. I have been a PI in Los Angeles where I resided for 10 years, Hawaii and Florida. "

From her linkedin

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2017, 09:01:02 PM »
Does she still love / miss Ricardo Piano?

Why all this drama?

Q

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2017, 09:45:41 PM »

He says a lot things. Rich is just spitballing right now, damage control.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2017, 11:37:25 PM »
Palumbo is feeding this racism bullsheet relentlesslly. What an anoying guy with an anoying hairline.

Don't ever say anything about Palumbo's hairline,  the guy spends more time doing his hair than any guy on this board.  He probably has a lot of black stained rulers and protractors at home to get that line just right!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2017, 12:21:33 AM »
"I am a licensed private investigator employed for almost 15 years. My expertise is in locating people, surveillance, claims. skip tracing, background checks, insurance fraud, cheating spouses, child custody cases just to name a few. I have a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice and Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida. I have been a PI in Los Angeles where I resided for 10 years, Hawaii and Florida. "

From her linkedin

And of course her linkedin pic appears to be from their cruise..less then ten years ago.