Author Topic: Be careful who you  (Read 9483 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Be careful who you
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2013, 12:53:49 AM »
he's killing relatives not even the people involved.. I for one don't want to be murdered for something my dad did.
Well tell your Dad to pull his head in!
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2013, 01:59:15 AM »
PIGS will be PIGS.  A scourge on the earth.

What and you don't think the corrupt people do this shit!  I remember here in Melbourne years ago, the corrupt police blew the head of a whistle blowing colleague in the toilet of the police station, they all covered it up and made up some bullshit story about accidental firearm discharge, their were rumours for years bout what really happened and it has been discussed openly by a royal commissioner.  you don't think that those corrupt bastards wouldn't have loved to do the same thing to this guy, he is just playing their game.  He didn't want to play it, if you want to blame anybody for the death of an innocent woman, blame the corrupt father who made shitty life choices and by doing so endangered his family.  He knew the stakes of the game, he rolled the dice and was winning for a while, him winning early in the game made him bold and reckless and now his daughter paid the ultimate price for his arrogance.

BOOOM!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »
again.. consequences .. guy put his family at risk, thinking he was untouchable.