Author Topic: Ashley Showers W/ Dad  (Read 2048 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Ashley Showers W/ Dad
« Reply #50 on: Today at 08:31:24 AM »
LOL

TRUMPTARDS are getting CRUSHED in this thread!

Another MONSTER FAIL for Gym Rat!

😆😆

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #51 on: Today at 08:35:41 AM »
i=iuacfq16lC_UUwdM

:o

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: Today at 08:41:27 AM »
President of US level behavior

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: Today at 09:24:08 AM »
But they do, no police investigation.
Anyone seeing the photos from Hunters laptop that have now disappeared from any google search would want him dead, yet still hes free

Of course not for the same reasons why his DOJ won’t look into any other investigations leveled at him. They’ve been withholding requested phone calls from Oversight because they know it would implicate him even further outside of his daughter’s admitted diary.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #54 on: Today at 09:48:11 AM »
LOL

TRUMPTARDS are getting CRUSHED in this thread!

Another MONSTER FAIL for Gym Rat!

😆😆

Do you not believe her that she said she took inappropriate showers with her dad? Her being Ashley Biden.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #55 on: Today at 10:07:58 AM »
"Stand up kid, let me see your gown"   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i=bTHbd9-yMEWxzT6r

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #56 on: Today at 10:28:55 AM »

Do you not believe her that she said she took inappropriate showers with her dad? Her being Ashley Biden.

Believe ALL women

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #57 on: Today at 10:30:31 AM »
Take a course in what constitutes molestation. I believe you would be surprised. Most people wouldn't
Here comes the drunk stumbling in to defend being an anti-Semite, BLM supporter and now he’s here to defend pedo’s. C unt is a sick mothefucker who should be banned!
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: Today at 10:31:56 AM »

Would you let Biden near your young daughter ?
From what I've seen I'd have to Say Donald is a safer if not ideal bet.

I defintely would not let Biden near my child. But I wouldn't let the child alone with Trump either. People always say how they would react in a certain situation, we don't know for sure, but I'd hope I'd step in on the spot if Biden was sniffing my daughters ear. But of course him being the President might make me freeze.

But you don't think Trump's comments about Ivanka were inappropriate? Trump is almost ideal?

Regarding safety, I was reading an article about the Boy Scouts, now just Scouts of course lol, and how many pedophilic incidents there were. Of course homo-pedo. I feel it's just common sense to not let your boy be alone with a man you don't know very well, especially if the guy is a homo. Which brings me to Michael Jackson. How on earth did parents let their kids go to his house for "sleepovers"?
Michael having those kids in his bed was already sort of a crime, you just don't do that. "But Michael was like a child!" Lol.

I kind of dislike these types of clips, but regarding "what Trump supposedly said."

i=Dexl60YI8AWTHo5R

Am I really the only one here who thinks these comments are disturbing, I was going to say sex... and the "I would date her," the hosts immediate reaction says how people should react, just in my opinion of course.

Look, I hate the liberal ideology and what have you, and I hope Trump wins again, but the way he talks is just ridiculous, there is a lie in every sentence almost. And it's silly stupid little lies as well as bigger ones.