Author Topic: I miss Sarcasm.....  (Read 5695 times)

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: I miss Sarcasm.....
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 05:51:02 PM »
just out of curiosity how does someone get harassed because their mate made enemies on the internet ?

any phone today has the option of blocking calls to those who have their own caller ID blocked !

I don't get the whole "harassment issue" here

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »
If he was smart he would be writing all the numbers that call to harass him down and posting them on Getbig.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 05:54:05 PM »
If he was smart he would be writing all the numbers that call to harass him down and posting them on Getbig.

exactly

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 05:54:33 PM »
just out of curiosity how does someone get harassed because their mate made enemies on the internet ?
any phone today has the option of blocking calls to those who have their own caller ID blocked !

Geo, 'NordicBeast' has his maxipad in a bunch and wants to send his little pitbull after me stating I'm an "internet hypocrit"... ::)

Ron said it the best when answering to SquadFather "You can't have it both ways"....

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 05:56:47 PM »
Geo, 'NordicBeast' has his maxipad in a bunch and wants to send his little pitbull after me stating I'm an "internet hypocrit"... ::)

Ron said it the best when answering to SquadFather "You can't have it both ways"....

I like squadfather and you both so I'm pretty neutral here.....

so....

live by the sword....die by the sword

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 05:58:09 PM »
I like squadfather and you both so I'm pretty neutral here.....

so....

live by the swordsurfboard....die by the swordsurfboard

I agree. I mean, look at all the shit Alex23's taken on here. Db2431's got a pic of him with a giant penis in his mouth. He's still here. Sarcasm should just come back.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 06:03:14 PM »
I agree. I mean, look at all the shit Alex23's taken on here. Db2431's got a pic of him with a giant penis in his mouth. He's still here. Sarcasm should just come back.

I'm sure he'll start a new account eventually.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2008, 06:07:00 PM »
I'm sure he'll start a new account eventually.

and in the meantime every legit new comer around here that posts with any kind of opinion is gonna be accused of being squadfather.......

which is gonna be kind of amusing and annoying at the same time

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2008, 06:09:43 PM »

ok---lame response bro--- :-\

just calling you out for being a hypocrite-----your whining is annoying, especially since you're guilty of all the shit you whine about 20fold---if you werent such a moral crusader half the time I wouldnt bust your balls

...but I guess I really hurt your feelings so Im done responding to you :)

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2008, 06:50:27 PM »
ok---lame response bro--- :-\
just calling you out for being a hypocrite-----your whining is annoying, especially since you're guilty of all the shit you whine about 20fold---if you werent such a moral crusader half the time I wouldnt bust your balls
...but I guess I really hurt your feelings so Im done responding to you :)

Don't be such a drama Queen who starts thread about "my morality" every fucking hour.... "something to think about".. ffs...  you spent more time analyzing that shit that I've spent doing the actual leg work...

You're taking that shit way too seriously...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »

People on here will call her work, her parents etc. There are some sick fucks on here Geo.
E

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »
Don't be such a drama Queen who starts thread about "my morality" every fucking hour.... "something to think about".. ffs...  you spent more time analyzing that shit that I've spent doing the actual leg work...

You're taking that shit way too seriously...

I like you bro but you're kinda repeating yourself there  :-\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2008, 08:54:45 PM »
You fucking hypocrit ;D... I never posted a pic of your ex but when Davidpaul/Blockeahead did, back in december, I did help you.

Ain't gonna tag this one on me.
Al I think your a cool broskie but come one man... you seemed a little bi-polar not long ago ;D

anyway i hope SF comes back he was a lot of fun.

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2008, 09:36:39 PM »
Al I think your a cool broskie but come one man... you seemed a little bi-polar not long ago ;D

anyway i hope SF comes back he was a lot of fun.

I'll admit I flipped a little when all the hypocrits started ganging up back in March... then turned around and kiss-ass-PMed all day long... then again, it's just a message board. ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2008, 08:03:15 AM »
I'll admit I flipped a little when all the hypocrits started ganging up back in March... then turned around and kiss-ass-PMed all day long... then again, it's just a message board. ;D

I find it funny all the grown ass men pm'in to kiss ass.. What a punch of 6 inch gaps....

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2008, 09:41:02 AM »
I find it funny all the grown ass men pm'in to kiss ass.. What a punch of 6 inch gaps....

Maybe the Y board should ban PMing?  ???

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2008, 09:52:20 AM »
Maybe the Y board should ban PMing?  ???

Or ban tiny tits who pm other men asking for acceptance..  ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2008, 10:14:18 AM »
Danny and SS should do whatever the hell they wanna do,besides within a week they'll both get wasted and forget what they were doing anyway :D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2008, 12:30:01 PM »
Danny and SS should do whatever the hell they wanna do,besides within a week they'll both get wasted and forget what they were doing anyway :D
What are we talking about again ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2008, 12:44:03 PM »
Danny and SS should do whatever the hell they wanna do,besides within a week hour they'll both get wasted and forget what they were doing anyway :D

Fixed ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »
why is ALex in time-out-----

self imposed again??

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2008, 01:11:11 PM »
why is ALex in time-out-----

self imposed again??
posting personal info=time out :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2008, 01:17:04 PM »
posting personal info=time out :-\

he needs to relax the fuck out and stop living and breathing this place--just like when he posted your wife's pic and dogged her---no reason for that

someone makes a remark about his girl, when theyve never even met her (who gives a fuck what some anonymous internet dude thinks) and he goes all crazy sherlock holmes and fucks with the guys family----which is worse ???

people dont want to hang out down here anymore cause of this guy-----you guys dont realize how many of the regs down here feel the same way I do---I got mad pm's from them telling me so and that they dont think its worth posting their opinion on the boards since tehy know he will get all obsessive creepy

the vibe around here needs to relax and chill out-----we are all grown men----we dont need to act like kids, cranking and fucking with people's family :-\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2008, 01:54:43 PM »
he needs to relax the fuck out and stop living and breathing this place--just like when he posted your wife's pic and dogged her---no reason for that

someone makes a remark about his girl, when theyve never even met her (who gives a fuck what some anonymous internet dude thinks) and he goes all crazy sherlock holmes and fucks with the guys family----which is worse ???

people dont want to hang out down here anymore cause of this guy-----you guys dont realize how many of the regs down here feel the same way I do---I got mad pm's from them telling me so and that they dont think its worth posting their opinion on the boards since tehy know he will get all obsessive creepy

the vibe around here needs to relax and chill out-----we are all grown men----we dont need to act like kids, cranking and fucking with people's family :-\
Alex hasn't been the same since he got demodded ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
;D
E