Author Topic: Interesting convo with a Tranny I had in Vegas last night.  (Read 7909 times)

98mustang

Re: Interesting convo with a Tranny I had in Vegas last night.
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2018, 08:27:58 PM »
Its funny most of the trannies look better than the women but I passed on the offer. Also the std rate is high in those areas.

std's can be cured but a dime piece tranny lasts forever...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2018, 08:37:39 PM »
std's can be cured but a dime piece tranny lasts forever...

Except for AIDS

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
T

98mustang

98mustang

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2018, 01:09:27 PM »
Except for AIDS

any pics of this dime piece tranny?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2018, 01:21:12 PM »
any pics of this dime piece tranny?
Nah. It’s not my style to whip my phone out and take pics of everything. I barely use my phone except when I need an uber or directions.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »
They should keep their dick - it seems to be a top paid niche market too.

Getbiggers are literally spending millions on hot t-poon only have their yachts decorated with the most illustrious sexual deviants.

98mustang

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2018, 01:24:33 PM »
Could you tell if you just met her?  Did you exchange numbers for when your in town next, sounds like she wants to be topped.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2018, 01:26:00 PM »
Could you tell if you just met her?  Did you exchange numbers for when your in town next, sounds like she wants to be topped.

It's not a 'her' or 'she' and it will never be

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2018, 01:52:40 PM »
It's not a 'her' or 'she' and it will never be

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2018, 05:17:44 AM »
I'm the bar at the Wynn Hotel last night.  I sit next to a nice looking young lady dressed like a whore with giant fake tits. Looks like she's from somewhere in south america.  Obviously she was a hooker based on she was dressed and sitting alone.  I had no intent of "picking her up" but just sat next to her to grab a drink.  I start some small talk and she replies in a low toned breathy voice.  Right away I realized she was a tranny.  So I asked her and she said yes. I told her it's not my thing and she just chuckled.  So I started asking questions about how it is for a tranny working in Vegas. She opened up about her job and it was hilarious as fuck.  The thing is she looks like an attractive woman and you'd have a hard time knowing until you spoke to her. I asked her age and she said 22 but I really think she was more 18/19 years old.  Said that when she started whoring she thought the men she'd pick up would just want to ass fuck her but the first time she said she met a young 20 year old guy in great shape.  They go to the hotel room and she was expecting him to fuck her but instead just jumps on the bed face first and tells her to fuck him in the ass. She said she was shocked because she never fucked a guy in the ass and had always been a bottom.  She then said that as she got more and more clients they all either wanted to be fucked by her or suck her cock and swallow her cum. Haha.  Fucking sickos.  Men that go for people that look like a chick but want the cock.  It was a funny conversation hearing how demented people can be.  She wants to save up $40,000 and get her cock snipped and get a pussy.  She said her tranny friends have done it and it looks like a legit pussy.  :-X .  

No I didn't play with her bits but have to admit that looks wise she was sexier than most of the whores I've ever fucked.  It's stories like these that should be published to open up what a fucked up world we live in today.  When people call Bruce Jenner brave they need to understand what a sick underground this shit really is.

I regret reading this post. Talk about homo sex or hetero anal sex makes me want to vomit.