Author Topic: Pats vs Colts threads (merged)  (Read 34839 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: The New England Patriots are WHO we THOUGHT they WERE.
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2007, 07:58:46 PM »
They blew a two touchdown lead in the biggest comeback win in playoff history!

Yep, that defense just completely fell apart in the second half. It's like they were different teams from one half to the next.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Re: Pats vs Colts
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2007, 08:00:23 PM »
so was i whats your point

My point is that I busy watching the game instead of posting. You pointed out he was here posting before I was. One would think that was rather obvious but I'm glad to point it out for you.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2007, 08:01:22 PM »
My point is that I busy watching the game instead of posting. You pointed out he was here posting before I was. One would think that was rather obvious but I'm glad to point it out for you.
i was refering to back when the board was first created

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »
Colts deserved the win...Congrats...Now as a pats fan...I put this lose on the defense play calling in the second half(yes i know they were tired)...When they blitzed Payton, he had major problems...They should have just kept blitzing him in the second half....And Brady passing the ball when they were ahead with something like 3 min. left off the clock pissed me off...Brady not going deep fucking once is just a joke to me...We all know that sets up the run...And i guess they just gave up on Dillion...That in itself is a joke..

ok rant over....Congrats to the Colts on a huge win...You colts fans have to be fucking pumped after a win like this...

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2007, 08:02:54 PM »
Yep, that defense just completely fell apart in the second half. It's like they were different teams from one half to the next.

no kidding. if it wasnt for their defence in the 1st half they would have gone into half time 7-6

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2007, 08:03:06 PM »
berzerk is no troll I'm getting a little tired of hearing this he knows his stuff about football maybe not as much as the next guy but neither do i its cool to just talk football with him and in fact he was here posting on the sports board before you !

hahaha, I know more. This douche bag ieffhinhatecardio is just proving how much he doesn't know. Having every notable worthwhile record and 1 SuperBowl puts you in the greatest category. Hell, Peyton's not exactly old, I have no doubt he'll win 1 or 2. He'll go down as the greatest ever. This crybaby can't accept that fact. He's probably a Pats fan.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2007, 08:04:20 PM »
speaking of caldwell................ ... will he be shot out back now  ;D

Dunno. Considering he's the reason they beat the Chargers with his monster reception. He's only human.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2007, 08:04:37 PM »
hahaha, I know more. This douche bag ieffhinhatecardio is just proving how much he doesn't know. Having every notable worthwhile record and 1 SuperBowl puts you in the greatest category. Hell, Peyton's not exactly old, I have no doubt he'll win 1 or 2. He'll go down as the greatest ever. This crybaby can't accept that fact. He's probably a Pats fan.
just tired of his better than everyone attitude

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2007, 08:04:38 PM »
no kidding. if it wasnt for their defence in the 1st half they would have gone into half time 7-6

How are you getting 7-6? It would have been 14-6, the defense scored one TD in the first half.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2007, 08:06:07 PM »
Dunno. Considering he's the reason they beat the Chargers with his monster reception. He's only human.

true but dropping a pass in the endzone with no one around....which very well could have drastically changed the momentum....then dropping another one later..................  :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2007, 08:07:20 PM »

hahahah, exactly. I get my balls broken for trolling on here but I've yet to see this guy give even one statistic regarding his knowledge. He just shows up whenever the Pats get outplayed and starts shit. He's a douche bag.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »
How are you getting 7-6? It would have been 14-6, the defense scored one TD in the first half.

didnt they recover a fumble in the end zone and also the int run back??

if not then my bad. missed most of the first half

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2007, 08:09:01 PM »

This is touching. You're defending your troll boyfriend. How quaint.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

hahahah, exactly. I get my balls broken for trolling on here but I've yet to see this guy give even one statistic regarding his knowledge. He just shows up whenever the Pats get outplayed and starts shit. He's a douche bag.

Doesn't trolling grow tiresome? In essence your above post has no basis in reality. Are you one of those guys that has fused the real world with message boards? Are you one of those guys that's so beaten down by reality that the fantasy world of the internet is where you go to feel worthwhile?

I'm guessing the answer to the above is yes.

body88

« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »
true but dropping a pass in the endzone with no one around....which very well could have drastically changed the momentum....then dropping another one later..................  :-X

Gaffney came back to make the catch for 7 points tho. So they scored. Caldwell had some tough plays, but he also had a monster playoff. Go to nfl. com and check the stats from the jets/chargers game. Both gaffney and Caldwell had huge numbers leading into this game. Dont forget these guys are first year guys with the pats. Harrison dropped a few passes and so didnt others. Just happens mang.

Either way the colts won, so that is all that matters. They deserved it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2007, 08:10:08 PM »

You didn't hurt anyone's feeling. You just proved how much you don't know.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2007, 08:10:47 PM »

Gaffney came back to make the catch for 7 points tho. So they scored. Caldwell had some tough plays, but he also had a monster playoff. Go to nfl. com and check the stats from the jets/chargers game. Harrison dropped a few passes and so didnt others. Just happens mang.

Exactly. Reggie Wayne dropped a couple passes.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Re: COLTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2007, 08:11:21 PM »
Go Colts
Congrats to all Colt fans
RIP Bob Probert

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2007, 08:11:32 PM »

you didnt hurt my feelings buttercup just tired of your act whatever turns your crank

body88

« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2007, 08:12:38 PM »
Exactly. Reggie Wayne dropped a couple passes.

Caldwell / Gaffney are good players. People forget they are first years guys who did not start the preseason. That said, they had a monster playoff.

Would not have mattered tho, the colts would not be denied tonight.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: January 21, 2007, 08:13:57 PM »
Missed it. I'll go out on a limb and say he was probably a prick and complained about something.  ::)

when have you seen him complain about anything to the media? He is just the opposite of almost all the other coaches out there...He never gives the media anything to run with...And trust me they are always looking for something...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 21, 2007, 08:14:21 PM »
you didnt hurt my feelings buttercup just tired of your act whatever turns your crank

I don't have an act Frankie. I don't post enough to have developed a persona like many of you trolls have. To me it's just a place to spend a little while and kill some time. Again, I'm sorry if that offends your online sensibilities.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2007, 08:15:05 PM »
I don't have an act Frankie. I don't post enough to have developed a persona like many of you trolls have. To me it's just a place to spend a little while and kill some time. Again, I'm sorry if that offends your online sensibilities.

You have 3000 posts.  ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2007, 08:18:13 PM »
You have 3000 posts.  ::)

Yes, less than 5 a day and up until this week I never even had an avatar. Shall I start bringing the posting totals of you and your squad (LOL) brethren?

Is this the same fuzzy logic you employed when you said that San Diego walked all over the Pats even though they scored 5.25 points a quarter on their home field?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2007, 08:18:34 PM »
The pats owned them in the first half...The Colts tired out the pats defense and then Payton was unstoppable...To me it was the Pats defensive play calling(in the 2nd half) that cost them this game. Probably because they were to tired...They blitzed him in the first half and he couldn't do shit against them...In the second half they blitzed him when it was to late...They gave payton to much time in the 2nd half...

But in the end...This is good for football and the Colts for sure deserve this win...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2007, 08:19:02 PM »
so now im a troll sounds like thats what you like to say when you have no comeback lame really