Author Topic: bodybuilding, the weak way...  (Read 1444 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
bodybuilding, the weak way...
« on: March 21, 2009, 02:10:15 AM »
Anyone can become a Pro bodybuilder. It's actually easier than being a natural.

All you have to do is take the necessary drugs, then you eat and work out. Viola! you're basically there.

Pro BBing is just a drug lifestyle and not very healthy. A Pro bodybuilder might take pride in muscle mass but all it is a side effect of a drug habit, really quite shameful to walk around showing of like they do. I guess it depends on your level of intellect, whether or not how broad or narrow minded you are.

Are we really to be encouraging these addicts or should we try get them to snap out of it? After all we do our best to promote a level of fitness amongst those out of shape.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: bodybuilding, the weak way...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 02:12:35 AM »
Are we really to be encouraging these addicts or should we try get them to snap out of it? After all we do our best to promote a level of fitness amongst those out of shape.

your 45 years too late

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 02:14:14 AM »
Well my dear boy, it all has to do with isotopes.
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »
hahahhaha "rami"  ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 02:20:32 AM »
your 45 years too late

I think it's never to late to try save someone. I wouldn't abandon a whole group of people like that. Just so that we can get a little side entertainment come Olympia or Arnold Classic, now and then? I think it is immoral of USS, because it is WE that pay for it and keeps this happening. It's our money that buy them these drugs. We finance the supplement industry and sponsors, price money and so forth.

We should be intelligent and sober enough to see our responsibility.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 02:21:15 AM »
g4p will aways keep it alive

io856

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 02:21:49 AM »
bodybuilding without performance enhancement is bone building

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 02:24:16 AM »
I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.....
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 02:25:35 AM »
I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.....
what are you talking about?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 02:27:02 AM »
what are you talking about?

Fascinating, I believe that your mental capacity has reduced since the last time we occupied the same point in space/time.....
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 02:28:47 AM »
Fascinating, I believe that your mental capacity has reduced since the last time we occupied the same point in space/time.....
??? ??? ???

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 02:30:46 AM »
??? ??? ???

lol, i'm just mucking around. Didn't realise i was talking to you.

Bored.....hoping someone would argue with me.
No doubt about it...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 02:39:23 AM »
Just think of this. Every time you go to walmart buying your protein powder or supplement, think of the poor soul in the IFBB pro ranks for a second. For who you finance a drug habit of dangerous exotic drugs, provided to him by your money. Just because they dont see the whole picture doesn't mean we should use them for a crude form of entertainment, or no to wake them up, informing them of what they don't realize, their mistake.

Should we just let them fumble on in their foolishness and have a good time about it?

There is a new consciousness arising, no just in mankind, but in all species, can you feel it? Our responsibility and companionship increasing exponentially as of late. Notice it.

Mot likely the galactic center once again is hitting us with another wave of 65 million years of enlightenment.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 02:40:37 AM »
Just think of this. Every time you go to walmart buying your protein powder or supplement, think of the poor soul in the IFBB pro ranks for a second. For who you finance a drug habit of dangerous exotic drugs, provided to him by your money. Just because they dont see the whole picture doesn't mean we should use them for a crude form of entertainment, or no to wake them up, informing them of what they don't realize, their mistake.

Should we just let them fumble on in their foolishness and have a good time about it?

There is a new conscious arising, no just in mankind, but in all species, can you feel it? Our responsibility and companionship increasing exponentially as of late. Notice it.

Mot likely the galactic center once again is hitting us with another wave of 65 million years of enlightenment.

The unbalanced forces of the quasimetric calorimeter are convulsing into one excessively huge caliprod.....
No doubt about it...

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 02:41:12 AM »

There is a new conscious arising, no just in mankind, but in all species, can you feel it? Our responsibility and companionship increasing exponentially as of late. Notice it.

bigbobs should think about this while nasser's penis is going in and out of his mouth

io856

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 02:42:55 AM »

listen here fella

Most IFBB pros are doing what they love doing

You are trying to put performance ENHANCEMENT drugs into the the same category as self destructive drugs. This is forming the basis for your diatribe here. However clearly PEDs are no where near the same as narcotics.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 02:44:00 AM »
bigbobs should think about this while nasser's penis is going in and out of his mouth

Good point. I wasn't even thinking about that whole aspect of the problem either. This is why a forum like this works so well to inform each other.

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 02:48:58 AM »

There is a new consciousness arising, no just in mankind, but in all species, can you feel it? Our responsibility and companionship increasing exponentially as of late. Notice it.

rami u r intelligent but are u racist like 99% of getbizzle?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 02:50:16 AM »

rami u r intelligent but are u racist like 99% of getbizzle?

You have a problems with racists?
No doubt about it...

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 02:55:14 AM »
You have a problems with racists?

to an extent r u 1 of them

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2009, 02:56:05 AM »
to an extent r u 1 of them

Depends who is asking.....

Where do you live?
No doubt about it...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2009, 02:56:47 AM »
listen here fella

Most IFBB pros are doing what they love doing

You are trying to put performance ENHANCEMENT drugs into the the same category as self destructive drugs. This is forming the basis for your diatribe here. However clearly PEDs are no where near the same as narcotics.

Not only your health. Please, think of your spirit and soul, your mind can hurt from it just as much. And perhaps never be free of bodybuilding thought patterns, ever again. See all these pros, they never deviate from the path, even after their careers are over. Still taking their drugs grinding down their joints from cradle to the grave.

io856

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2009, 02:57:52 AM »
No only your health. Please, think of your spirit and soul, your mind can hurt from it just as much. And perhaps never be free of bodybuilding thought patterns, ever again. See all these pros, they never deviate from the path, even after their careers are over. Still taking their drugs grinding down their joints from cradle to the grave.

they also use drugs to help with their joints
i.e. deca, gh, aflutop

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2009, 03:10:28 AM »
Anyone can become a Pro bodybuilder. It's actually easier than being a natural.

All you have to do is take the necessary drugs, then you eat and work out. Viola! you're basically there.

Pro BBing is just a drug lifestyle and not very healthy. A Pro bodybuilder might take pride in muscle mass but all it is a side effect of a drug habit, really quite shameful to walk around showing of like they do. I guess it depends on your level of intellect, whether or not how broad or narrow minded you are.

::)