Author Topic: CERN September 23rd - WIGGS ???  (Read 6807 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
CERN September 23rd - WIGGS ???
« on: August 27, 2015, 11:16:51 AM »
I haven't been on in a while, but remembered that Wiggs said there was a MAJOR thing happening in a few weeks...

I respect Wiggs - just want to hold him accountable. My guess is that September 24th -25th - 26th etc. etc - things will be no different than now.

THAT BEING SAID - I do understand the perceived ramifications of CERN being brought fully online. If there was a wormhole (I know that's not an accurate term) that opened to another dimension - I wouldn't be floored with shock. I just don't believe that anything as such will happen. I absolutely believe that the other dimensions that Einstein and others have theorized DO EXIST. In fact I believe that most paranormal phenomena can be explained this way.

I don't want this to turn into a "redneck phd" Marty Champion thread ( I really feel bad for that guy)- I would like to hear your REAL opinions on this. Wiggs - don't take this wrong brother. if you truly believe what you prophetically stated - then cool..   

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: CERN September 23rd - WIGGS ???
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 02:38:51 AM »

+2000 years old skeleton would arrive  ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: CERN September 23rd - WIGGS ???
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 03:01:04 AM »
I get the feeling that many here learned science from Irwin Allen TV shows...

The computer props are the fronts of first generation "SAGE" computers that the Air Force decommissioned in 1960.

They had been wired by special effects techs to flash patterns.