Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86807 times)

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #375 on: April 23, 2010, 04:23:55 PM »
bob is a paid puppet who doesn't even have a clue about the products he represents

at least he is honest (this time)

bob r u sure they spelled your last name right it looks weird

No, I'm not sure...

plus in the article it says u have great respect for the product line

Thats right...one of the top 2 in the industry

with that being said-what are your fav bsn supps to use and why?

I dont know, I just signed the contract Sat

which stacks do u reccomend?

which of their protein powders do u like to use post workout or before bed?

also how important is taking an anabolic supplement when in contest prep?

Depends on the individual

also my friend is a mma fan and would like to know what bsn supps he should use to recover from workouts.

Whats the difference if he's a fan of MMA?
thanks

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: April 23, 2010, 04:34:05 PM »
bob is a paid puppet who doesn't even have a clue about the products he represents

at least he is honest (this time)

Bob, when you were asked about BSN supplements, you repeated your answer of "I don't know, I just signed the contract Sat" three times.
Which begs the question, what happens when you discover that the supplements that you're being paid to promote are basically useless?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: April 23, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »
Congradulations  Chick   can I get some free CELL MASS?
((-::

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #378 on: April 23, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »
Congradulations  Chick   can I get some free
Snake Oil
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: April 23, 2010, 05:15:37 PM »

Have you seen the cupboards of IFBB pros  ? They look like shelves in GNC!
((-::

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2010, 05:23:19 PM »
Bob, when you were asked about BSN supplements, you repeated your answer of "I don't know, I just signed the contract Sat" three times.
Which begs the question, what happens when you discover that the supplements that you're being paid to promote are basically useless?

What do you base your opinion on?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2010, 05:29:54 PM »
I remember a time most people liked BSN. It's funny, it seems once a company becomes successful and popular, all of a sudden people say their products don't work. Has BSN changed at all? They seem to have a lot of haters, like most big companies.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2010, 05:32:11 PM »
bob any plans of bsn coming out w a portable protein pudding?

also, which of their supps are you most excited to try now that u are sponsored by them? and why?
will u still continue to take higher power supps or no?

thanks
gene
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: April 23, 2010, 05:39:19 PM »
I remember a time most people liked BSN. It's funny, it seems once a company becomes successful and popular, all of a sudden people say their products don't work. Has BSN changed at all? They seem to have a lot of haters, like most big companies.

Just the classic "gotta be a rebel" attitude.

When  it's an obscure song, movie, team, player, supp brand, etc...then its cool to be on board.  Minute they become big and out in the marketplace....then it becomes uncool to be in the mix of everyone else that likes them....

generally, this is only among the 20-something crowd (and younger)...when you get a bit older, you generally dont give a fuck who thinks your "cool" or what other people like...

Products work...people fail...simple as that.

Biggest problem I see with guys claiming they dont work, is they take something for a week, then start being inconsistant in taking the supps/ training....then when asked, say "yeah, I tried it, didnt do nothing for me..."

Second biggest problem: unrealistic expectations.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #384 on: April 23, 2010, 05:52:28 PM »
Just the classic "gotta be a rebel" attitude.

When  it's an obscure song, movie, team, player, supp brand, etc...then its cool to be on board.  Minute they become big and out in the marketplace....then it becomes uncool to be in the mix of everyone else that likes them....

generally, this is only among the 20-something crowd (and younger)...when you get a bit older, you generally dont give a fuck who thinks your "cool" or what other people like...

Products work...people fail...simple as that.

Biggest problem I see with guys claiming they dont work, is they take something for a week, then start being inconsistant in taking the supps/ training....then when asked, say "yeah, I tried it, didnt do nothing for me..."

Second biggest problem: unrealistic expectations.

For sure.

I think the problem with people having high expectations falls upon most companies claims. I mean, we've been around a while and understand a supplement isn't magic, but when beginners or younger people read "building massive muscle immediately," or "increase your strength by a million % with the first dose" they really believe this is their silver bullet to build the physique of their dreams.
But yeah, the hate on certain companies is unwarranted and agree it's the "cool thing to do" approach by a lot of people.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #385 on: April 23, 2010, 05:59:54 PM »

also, which of their supps are you most excited to try now that u are sponsored by them? and why?

thanks
gene
Gene portable protein pudding good idea does anyone have this on the market yet?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 23, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »
For sure.

I think the problem with people having high expectations falls upon most companies claims. I mean, we've been around a while and understand a supplement isn't magic, but when beginners or younger people read "building massive muscle immediately," or "increase your strength by a million % with the first dose" they really believe this is their silver bullet to build the physique of their dreams.
But yeah, the hate on certain companies is unwarranted and agree it's the "cool thing to do" approach by a lot of people.

Companies obviously make their products out to be the most attractive for obvious reasons....I think anyone can figure that out.  Problem is....believing they will work wonders while a. not training....b. not eating properly....c. not allowing for recovery, etc...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #387 on: April 23, 2010, 06:06:12 PM »
Companies obviously make their products out to be the most attractive for obvious reasons....I think anyone can figure that out.  Problem is....believing they will work wonders while a. not training....b. not eating properly....c. not allowing for recovery, etc...

One mor time Chick: Why does BSN not even have a decent, regular Whey Protein??

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #388 on: April 23, 2010, 06:07:27 PM »

thanks
gene

LOL OMG NW you bested yourself, how can you come up with these genius ideas  :D  Pudding LOL, i bet you could sell that to a company and makes tons of money.

TEAM Nasser

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #389 on: April 23, 2010, 06:08:28 PM »
LOL OMG NW you bested yourself, how can you come up with these genius ideas  :D  Pudding LOL, i bet you could sell that to a company and makes tons of money.

It's been done before

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: April 23, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »
One mor time Chick: Why does BSN not even have a decent, regular Whey Protein??

They do; Syntha-6

http://store.bsnonline.net/supplement_facts/syntha6.html

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: April 23, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »
They do; Syntha-6

http://store.bsnonline.net/supplement_facts/syntha6.html

LOL That's no Whey, that's GARBAGE. THE BIGGEST JOKE PRODUCT ON THE MARKET.

6 gr of fat, 14 gr of carbs and 22 gr of Protein. What the hell is that supposed to be?? lol

Way too much carbs, fats and calories for a Protein supplement, too slow for a post workout supp, too less carbs and cals for a Weight Gainer...??? What the heck is that?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: April 23, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »

6 gr of fat, 14 gr of carbs and 22 gr of Protein. What the hell is that supposed to be?? lol

Way too much carbs, fats and calories for a Protein supplement, too slow for a post workout supp, too less carbs and cals for a Weight Gainer...??? What the heck is that?

only 2g. are saturated...they rest your body can use....14g of carbs IS low...as for slow absorbsion, it leads to BETTER absorbsion.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #393 on: April 23, 2010, 06:17:34 PM »

It's a meal replacement guy. How is it too slow for post workout?

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: April 23, 2010, 06:18:10 PM »
only 2g. are saturated...they rest your body can use....14g of carbs IS low...as for slow absorbsion, it leads to BETTER absorbsion.

But a real protein supplement, as low as possible in fats and carbs, they have none. Strange for one of the biggest companies out there.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: April 23, 2010, 06:18:41 PM »

but it has corn syrup solids in it-how come? can u ask them to take them out plz
w

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: April 23, 2010, 06:19:16 PM »
It's a meal replacement guy. How is it too slow for post workout?

Fat slows down the digestion + there are also slow Protein components in there (Egg, Casein).

I'm not hating, Chick is a great guy and I respect the company BSN for doing great marketing and having a huge athletes Team, but this is the most useless product I've ever seen. And the funny thing is they have another one called Lean desert protein which is almost just as bad from the nutritional facts lol. But maybe they taste good, I don't know.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #397 on: April 23, 2010, 06:23:10 PM »
but it has corn syrup solids in it-how come? can u ask them to take them out plz
cheap shit gene thats all

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #398 on: April 23, 2010, 06:25:13 PM »
cheap shit gene thats all

The RTD'S are like $5 a pop at a gas station.
D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #399 on: April 23, 2010, 06:29:32 PM »
Fat slows down the digestion + there are also slow Protein components in there (Egg, Casein).

I'm not hating, Chick is a great guy and I respect the company BSN for doing great marketing and having a huge athletes Team, but this is the most useless product I've ever seen. And the funny thing is they have another one called Lean desert protein which is almost just as bad from the nutritional facts lol. But maybe they taste good, I don't know.

But whey is the main protein, egg and casein are ideal if you don't plan on eating within the hour after taking it to keep your body in a positive nitrogen balance.
Meal replacements have their place, good for breakfast and post training.