Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86791 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Chick, did you just sign with BSN???
« Reply #450 on: April 25, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »
what do you mean Chick isn't interested in sales?
Bob is responsible for potentially one more consumer (Howie) purchasing a BSN product someday in the future?

I read Chick's Book and he tells me to do evil things.  :D
D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #451 on: April 25, 2010, 06:40:26 PM »
I hope it was worth it to Chick to turn his back on the company that made him famous to go to BSN and shill their products that he won't even try.

Turn my back?....LOL

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #452 on: April 25, 2010, 07:39:36 PM »
Chick signs on with a successful supplement company in a prominent position, and some people want to portray this in a negative light?  I must be missing something.  Or perhaps it is merely people's inherent jealousy showing through. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #453 on: April 25, 2010, 08:25:19 PM »
lol NW owned Bob hard on the comment then the video of chick saying he likes endorush!  Someone's gotta email this owning to BSN they will get a laugh out of it.

TEAM Nasser

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: April 26, 2010, 03:58:07 AM »
lol NW owned Bob hard on the comment then the video of chick saying he likes endorush!  Someone's gotta email this owning to BSN they will get a laugh out of it.

wow...didnt think there was a bigger retard than NW, but here you are....

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #455 on: April 26, 2010, 04:14:06 AM »
Chick is a good man , congrats Bob on the contract  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: April 26, 2010, 04:35:52 AM »
congrats Bob

ignore the twinks
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #457 on: April 26, 2010, 05:07:50 AM »
Chick is a good man , congrats Bob on the contract  :)

Indeed.  Never understood why he gets so upset with Gene tho.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: April 26, 2010, 05:23:57 AM »
Indeed.  Never understood why he gets so upset with Gene tho.

Cant play into the trolls...only encourages them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #459 on: April 26, 2010, 05:27:22 AM »

Gene?!  Trolling?!  :o  I'm shocked!! 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #460 on: April 26, 2010, 05:31:50 AM »
Just the classic "gotta be a rebel" attitude.

When  it's an obscure song, movie, team, player, supp brand, etc...then its cool to be on board.  Minute they become big and out in the marketplace....then it becomes uncool to be in the mix of everyone else that likes them....

generally, this is only among the 20-something crowd (and younger)...when you get a bit older, you generally dont give a fuck who thinks your "cool" or what other people like...

Products work...people fail...simple as that.

Biggest problem I see with guys claiming they dont work, is they take something for a week, then start being inconsistant in taking the supps/ training....then when asked, say "yeah, I tried it, didnt do nothing for me..."

Second biggest problem: unrealistic expectations.

Third biggest problem: Crappy diets and inconsistent training (i.e. these are the guys that are hogging the bench press and curl stations on Monday but won't touch a squat rack if you paid them. And they're nowhere to be found on Friday; you can see the tumbleweeds blow throughout the gym).

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: BSN Signs Another Pro?
« Reply #461 on: April 26, 2010, 05:47:09 AM »
BSN signs Ronnie Coleman, the international market for BSN skyrockets to record sales that year.
BSN signs Forest Griggin, the MMA market moves up tremendously for them.
BSN signs Trey Brewer and Brando Curry, two big bodybiulders who also had quit an audience and following.

Cant complain about BSN, who are one of the top 5 supplement companies out there, and have a great workforce, including good friends that work there.

here in Brazil no one knew what BSN was before they signed with Ronnie and did some tours with him in the country. After that i see BSN in almost every supplement store out there (and here its quite expensive)!!!

in the supplement business, having anything to do with guys like Ronnie or Cutler will always bring a following. Phil Heath should be a very good option too, since he has a markeatable look i think
!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: April 26, 2010, 06:51:31 AM »
what do you mean Chick isn't interested in sales?
Bob is responsible for potentially one more consumer (Howie) purchasing a BSN product someday in the future.

LOL, yeah Chick and BSN had me at "Endo rush"  :P

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #463 on: April 27, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »
you were hired to be another puppet telling everyone how great bsn products are (e.g. your "interview") when you haven't even tried the crap..

perhaps they did not hire you for your honesty

Pssst...here's a little "secret"....I wasnt hired to tell people I take the products, nor do I compete anymore,,,perhaps your just another clueless idiot that doesnt know what he's talking about...

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #464 on: April 27, 2010, 05:31:12 PM »
your inability to speak the truth is quite entertaining

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: April 27, 2010, 05:38:29 PM »
you were hired to be another puppet telling everyone how great bsn products are (e.g. your "interview") when you haven't even tried the crap..

perhaps they did not hire you for your honesty

If I were dishonest, I would have just stated how great the products were and how I've been taking them for years...

As for being a "puppet"...just what are youy in your job?  They tell you what to do and you do it, guess that makes you a puppet, right?  They tell you when to show up, what your role is, how to do it...

Have fun punching the clock tomorrow...I'll be preparing to fly to Pittsburgh to shake hands and kiss babies...I'll save a 8X10 just for you!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: April 27, 2010, 05:52:54 PM »
bob i went and bought the endorush u spoke about in your video interview...how many mins do u advise taking it pre workout...how long after u take it till u feel it
???
thanks bro
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: April 27, 2010, 05:56:22 PM »
bob i went and bought the endorush u spoke about in your video interview...how many mins do u advise taking it pre workout...how long after u take it till u feel it
???
thanks bro

The good folks at BSN were kind enough to supply all that information right on the label...just for YOU! 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #468 on: April 27, 2010, 06:25:18 PM »
???
thanks bro
why does chick always dodge your questions Gene?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: April 27, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »
The good folks at BSN were kind enough to supply all that information right on the label...just for YOU! 
thats cool-and i appreciate that-but ive taken pre workout supps in the past before and i would notice even if the label said to take it 30 mins pre workout-i would start feeling the effects like 15 mins after...when u take the endo-how soon do u feel the effects...how much water do u personally use etc etc

thanks bob
w

io856

« Reply #470 on: April 27, 2010, 06:46:22 PM »
haha Bob expect plenty of these questions about the BSN products to follow

getbiggers will ensure you earn every dollar of that contract  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #471 on: April 27, 2010, 07:22:21 PM »
thats cool-and i appreciate that-but ive taken pre workout supps in the past before and i would notice even if the label said to take it 30 mins pre workout-i would start feeling the effects like 15 mins after...when u take the endo-how soon do u feel the effects...how much water do u personally use etc etc

thanks bob

x2 good question, Chick should know he took it, and as a representative of BSN should answer your question in a timely and professional manner.

TEAM Nasser

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: April 27, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »
Bob, I always drink a large strong coffee before each of my workouts.  Coffee always fires me up before I go to war with the iron, plus I love the taste of it.  
But now you have me intrigued about Endorush. How exactly is it more beneficial than coffee as a pre-workout drink?  Thanks

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #473 on: April 27, 2010, 08:06:11 PM »
I hope it was worth it to Chick to turn his back on the company that made him famous to go to BSN and shill their products that he won't even try.

Hi Steve Blechman's son.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #474 on: April 27, 2010, 08:09:09 PM »

Geez bob...ya can't just answer the question ?  I know he's a stupid tool...but you are kinda REPRESENTING THE COMPANY now?  People expect you to know their products inside and out, even the morons.

If i went to buy a car and asked the salesman a question and he said "read the brochure" i would be looking at a different car

I