Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86792 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #475 on: April 27, 2010, 08:16:58 PM »
Bob, I am excited to here you are now with BSN.  I am thinking now of purchasing some of their products.  I would first like to get your opinion on there Protein Powder, Syntha-6.  Do you think the amount of carbs is detrimental to taking after I workout at night after 9:15pm if I go to bed at 11:45pm?  Please looking forward to the answer.

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #476 on: April 27, 2010, 08:18:21 PM »
Bob, I am excited to here you are now with BSN.  I am thinking now of purchasing some of their products.  I would first like to get your opinion on there Protein Powder, Syntha-6.  Do you think the amount of carbs is detrimental to taking after I workout at night after 9:15pm if I go to bed at 11:45pm?  Please looking forward to the answer.

jt
::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #477 on: April 27, 2010, 09:55:25 PM »
Geez bob...ya can't just answer the question ?  I know he's a stupid tool...but you are kinda REPRESENTING THE COMPANY now?  People expect you to know their products inside and out, even the morons.

If i went to buy a car and asked the salesman a question and he said "read the brochure" i would be looking at a different car

I

In all fairness to Bob... he never expected "answering questions," to be part of his Job Description. One does not need to know anything about BSN, in order to tell everyone how great they are!  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #478 on: April 27, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »
In all fairness to Bob... he never expected "answering questions," to be part of his Job Description. One does not need to know anything about BSN, in order to tell everyone how great they are!  :D

LOLOL....I wonder if the guy signing the checks knows his new spokesman says "read the fucking label" when a potential customer asks him a question

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #479 on: April 28, 2010, 02:05:42 AM »
LOL!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #480 on: April 28, 2010, 02:19:06 AM »
The bottom line is Bob has carved a niche because he can talk. Look at the muscleheads he is competing with and you know why he got picked. Quite surprising that such a tactless individual can represent supplement companies.

Maybe Goatboy got Bob sacked from his BB Com? Remember the egg white debate here? There are younger guys out there so Bob will be retiring soon. He had better enjoy this employment while he still gets offers. I guess being in the know helps in the Irongame?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: April 28, 2010, 05:37:01 AM »
If I were dishonest, I would have just stated how great the products were and how I've been taking them for years...

As for being a "puppet"...just what are youy in your job?  They tell you what to do and you do it, guess that makes you a puppet, right?  They tell you when to show up, what your role is, how to do it...

Have fun punching the clock tomorrow...I'll be preparing to fly to Pittsburgh to shake hands and kiss babies...I'll save a 8X10 just for you!

Bob, I don't think it wise for a public eye spokesman like you should "rub it in" when it comes to your lifestyle and success compred to many of us 9-5 working slobs. I understand your frustration when dealing with some forum morons.
I don't punch a clock and have a career as an educator which is hardly glamorous.
Like many fans , I admire  your success, but don't like it thrown in our faces.
No

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: April 28, 2010, 09:09:37 AM »
Bob, I don't think it wise for a public eye spokesman like you should "rub it in" when it comes to your lifestyle and success compred to many of us 9-5 working slobs. I understand your frustration when dealing with some forum morons.
I don't punch a clock and have a career as an educator which is hardly glamorous.
No

"educator" sounds like a glamorous word for a school teacher.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #483 on: April 28, 2010, 09:43:42 AM »
I wonder how Mr. BSN would feel reading Chicky's flippant answers to questions about the products he is supposed to rep.  Maybe someone should e-mail the discourse to Mr. BSN and ask him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #484 on: April 28, 2010, 11:11:17 AM »
I predict Bob will leave us shortly after an announcement that he's "excited to have been invited to join the adventure" at some BSN forum.  :(

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: April 28, 2010, 02:32:26 PM »
I predict Bob will leave us shortly after an announcement that he's "excited to have been invited to join the adventure" at some BSN forum.  :(

are you implying that Bob, as a representative of BSN, is unable to provide straightforward helpful answers to legitimate questions about BSN supplements on Getbig?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #486 on: April 28, 2010, 03:47:52 PM »
No

It gets rubbed in to the idiots who deserve it. You've always been cool, Howie...and dont make stupid comments which would get responded in kind as well...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: April 28, 2010, 03:49:25 PM »
I wonder how Mr. BSN would feel reading Chicky's flippant answers to questions about the products he is supposed to rep.  Maybe someone should e-mail the discourse to Mr. BSN and ask him.

Feel free..

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: April 28, 2010, 04:50:55 PM »
"educator" sounds like a glamorous word for a school teacher.
LOL , yup , been a HS chemistry and physics teacher for the last 20 yrs.
Stable and rewarding (at times) but hardly a big money maker or glamorous life.
I  am doing the best I can to lead a decent productive life like most working slobs.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: April 28, 2010, 04:56:08 PM »
It gets rubbed in to the idiots who deserve it. You've always been cool, Howie...and dont make stupid comments which would get responded in kind as well...

Bob, unlike most on these forums I post under my identity and don't throw silly insults while I hade behind a cpu screen.
I also know your history and YEARS of dedication and hard work to get where you are in the sport of BB.
You are one of the few with real business sense and ability to promote a product.

I just think it far better to say something funny and move on. Talking about what you have $$ seems below a man of your status in BB is my point.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: April 28, 2010, 04:58:38 PM »
Feel free..
Ok bob, on serious note what do advise for a masters guy like me to use when it comes to BSN products to help get leaner and harder for the summer ( along with cardio and diet )

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: April 28, 2010, 05:16:12 PM »
Ok bob, on serious note what do advise for a masters guy like me to use when it comes to BSN products to help get leaner and harder for the summer ( along with cardio and diet )

Syntha-6

N.O. Explode

And try the new one (EPOZINE 0-2)  Been using it myself the last 2 weeks....great pre workout supp for maximum pump

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: April 28, 2010, 06:06:12 PM »
Syntha-6

N.O. Explode

And try the new one (EPOZINE 0-2)  Been using it myself the last 2 weeks....great pre workout supp for maximum pump
hi bob-hope all is well w you

i remember hearing trey brewer talk about the epozine o2...and the new formula of n o explode...how does the epo compare to the energy u get from the endo? im on a limited budget and i wonder if i should go out and buy the epo...i already have the endorush but havent tried it yet...thanks

also-which flavor of syntha do u like the most? how many shakes do u like to have?
w

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #493 on: April 28, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »
Syntha-6

N.O. Explode

And try the new one (EPOZINE 0-2)  Been using it myself the last 2 weeks....great pre workout supp for maximum pump

Can you send me some free samples?

And please shove some of your soiled undies into the protien powder for me big fella  ;)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2010, 06:10:34 PM »
I can bet you anything that every person who is ragging on Chic has never had a sponsor.  Sponsors make your whole life easier and better.  When you know you have that check coming in and you know you will be traveling (for free) and getting everything paid for during the trip it makes life a whole lot better.  It's nice to get things free and get paid for something you like to do.
No Worries 4 me

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #495 on: April 28, 2010, 06:26:46 PM »
Like many fans , I admire  your success, but don't like it thrown in our faces.
No

Bob Chicherillo is hardly the pinacle of success. Sure he has a supplement contract and thats great, but I doubt he makes more than 100k a year and there are plenty of 9-5ers out there that make more money than Bob does.

This is not meant to flame you in the least Bob, thats great you signed with BSN and are living comfortably but Howard seems to think you just signed a multimillion dollar contract.  Bodybuilders are not recognized by the general public like athletes who play sports are. GSP signed with Gatorade and is probably getting paid millions. Most bodybuilders make less than 100k a year including endorsments.

Do you really think athletes and people who work out will be like " Hey man, Bob Chicherillo signed with BSN and uses their products. They must be a great compnay to sign guys the caliber of Chicherillo, I'm going to by some of their supplements for sure".

In reality 99 people out of 100 don't know who the hell he is and his name alone will not increase their sales.

shotgun on the team

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #496 on: April 28, 2010, 06:29:28 PM »
Bob Chickerillo is hardly the pinacle of success. Sure he has a supplement contract and thats great, but I doubt he makes more than 100k a year and there are plenty of 9-5ers out there that make more money than Bob does.

This is not meant to flame you in the least Bob, thats great you signed with BSN and are living comfortably but Howard seems to think you just signed a multimillion dollar contract.  Bodybuilders are not recognized by the general public like athletes who play sports are. GSP signed with Gatorade and is probably getting paid millions. Most bodybuilders make less than 100k a year including endorsments.

Good to see you back at Getbig bro!   How is your new book doing?  I want to buy a copy!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #497 on: April 28, 2010, 06:38:06 PM »
Bob Chicherillo is hardly the pinacle of success. Sure he has a supplement contract and thats great, but I doubt he makes more than 100k a year and there are plenty of 9-5ers out there that make more money than Bob does.

This is not meant to flame you in the least Bob, thats great you signed with BSN and are living comfortably but Howard seems to think you just signed a multimillion dollar contract.  Bodybuilders are not recognized by the general public like athletes who play sports are. GSP signed with Gatorade and is probably getting paid millions. Most bodybuilders make less than 100k a year including endorsments.

Do you really think athletes and people who work out will be like " Hey man, Bob Chicherillo signed with BSN and uses their products. They must be a great compnay to sign guys the caliber of Chicherillo, I'm going to by some of their supplements for sure".

In reality 99 people out of 100 don't know who the hell he is and his name alone will not increase their sales.

I know BSN signs an array of athletes in different sports.  I am pretty sure or at least a little that BSN brought Bob onboard to help run the BB side aloing with helping the bodybuilders who they sponsor.
No Worries 4 me

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #498 on: April 28, 2010, 06:43:56 PM »
I know BSN signs an array of athletes in different sports.  I am pretty sure or at least a little that BSN brought Bob onboard to help run the BB side aloing with helping the bodybuilders who they sponsor.

I'm sure they signed Bob more so because he in good shape and  has a large vocabulary and a high level of diction, than because of the star power his name has.

Grant, things are going well. When the book is done I will give you a copy for free bro. Had a car accident and suffered from post concussion syndrom so I couldnt train for a few months. Been training for two weeks now though and its going well.

How have you been my friend? Whats new? Hope all is well.
shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: April 28, 2010, 06:50:31 PM »

I'm not interested in 99/100 people NOT in our industry, knowing me or not...I'm fairly sure that number is much greator IN our industry, which is where it counts.

I love how you "arent trying to flame me"...yet, take a completely uneducated guess as to what my contract(s) are worth...