Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86803 times)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #500 on: April 28, 2010, 06:55:07 PM »
Grant, things are going well. When the book is done I will give you a copy for free bro. Had a car accident and suffered from post concussion syndrom so I couldnt train for a few months. Been training for two weeks now though and its going well.

Oh Shiat! Concussion is a serious thing bro.  Make sure you take care of that!  Hey, not to hijack this thread but..... let us know the details of your book so we can get some buyers  here?  The title, amazon link, etc?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #501 on: April 28, 2010, 07:49:35 PM »
hi bob-hope all is well w you

i remember hearing trey brewer talk about the epozine o2...and the new formula of n o explode...how does the epo compare to the energy u get from the endo? im on a limited budget and i wonder if i should go out and buy the epo...i already have the endorush but havent tried it yet...thanks

also-which flavor of syntha do u like the most? how many shakes do u like to have?

x2 good questions!

TEAM Nasser

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #502 on: April 28, 2010, 08:30:19 PM »
I'm not interested in 99/100 people NOT in our industry, knowing me or not...I'm fairly sure that number is much greator IN our industry, which is where it counts.

I love how you "arent trying to flame me"...yet, take a completely uneducated guess as to what my contract(s) are worth...

You love it eh chick? Why so sensative? You find it offensive that I guessed what your contract was? Geez must be that time of the month again.

And 99/100 people who buy supplements ( you know the people BSN is certainly interested in) do not know who the hell you are. I'm sorry bobby but thats a fact. You are an average nobody. Your industry, accounts for almost nil of the supplement market. 99.9 % of people who buy supplements don't give a shit about bodybuilding or you. And you don't need an educated guess to know which way the wind blows. Its common knowledge that their is no money in bodybuilding, and you are trying to dispute this lol? Who are you trying to kid Bob? Are you saying BSN would pay you any more than 30k for two years to endorse their product? MMA fighter David the crow Loiseau is a close friend of mine and also has a BNS contract. And guess what moron? He is about 10000x more well know than you so I guess my "guess" isn't as uneducated as you thought. I know what he makes and its sure as hell alot more than they would pay a jobber like you. I'm going to ask him to make an "educated guess" as to what you make and tell him about how you called me out when I said you make less than 100k. Should be good for a laugh. Or will David not be educated enough to answer accuratley?  

My guess is he doesnt know who the hell you are and that you make 30k over two years or less. I will post for everyone here what The crow "guess'" Bob makes. Arguing with you is like taking candy from a baby bob. LOl like you make anything near what the crow makes, lol I can't believe how delusional you are.

For anyone interested David was supposed to be fighting at ufc 113 but the Quebec athletic commision won't grant him a fight license for whatever reason,  but he is still training hard as ever and will be in action soon for the UFC or another promotion.

shotgun on the team

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: April 28, 2010, 08:42:28 PM »
Syntha-6

N.O. Explode

And try the new one (EPOZINE 0-2)  Been using it myself the last 2 weeks....great pre workout supp for maximum pump

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #504 on: April 28, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »
Just saw your youtube clip where you claim to be "the icon of sport" lmao. Like Bodybuilding is a sport, and like you would be the icon if it were. Your ego is huge Bob, wow. I wonder what the real athletes under BSN contracts will think of you. Doubt they even know who you are.  " who is that mongloid looking fellow with an invisible watermelon under each arm and what is he doing here"?? Why thats bob chickerillo, the icon of the sport of bodybuilding, just signed to a 30k 2 year contract!! Congrats bob.

Stay tuned getbig for a report on what the real athletes of BSN think of Bob and his claims that he is getting paid over 100k a year from BSN.

Unfortunatly for bob, he is not the only one on the boards who knows people in the industry, and he will have to be accountable to his peers over the BS he spews from time to time. You still stand by your statement bob that I dont know WTF I'm talking about when I say you make less than 100k a year? I promise there will be real athletes who are under BSN contract who see this thread in the next few days. We will see who's guess they feel is more accurate. Mine, in saying that Bob chick makes no more than 30k for two years, or bob C, who claims BSN pays him more than they pay the Crow and more than 100k a year.
shotgun on the team

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #505 on: April 28, 2010, 10:15:24 PM »
MMA fighter David the crow Loiseau is a close friend of mine and also has a BNS contract.

He doesn't appear on the roster of BSN athletes http://www.bsnonline.net/teambsn/

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: April 29, 2010, 04:07:57 AM »
Just saw your youtube clip where you claim to be "the icon of sport" lmao. Like Bodybuilding is a sport, and like you would be the icon if it were. Your ego is huge Bob, wow. I wonder what the real athletes under BSN contracts will think of you. Doubt they even know who you are.  " who is that mongloid looking fellow with an invisible watermelon under each arm and what is he doing here"?? Why thats bob chickerillo, the icon of the sport of bodybuilding, just signed to a 30k 2 year contract!! Congrats bob.

Stay tuned getbig for a report on what the real athletes of BSN think of Bob and his claims that he is getting paid over 100k a year from BSN.

Unfortunatly for bob, he is not the only one on the boards who knows people in the industry, and he will have to be accountable to his peers over the BS he spews from time to time. You still stand by your statement bob that I dont know WTF I'm talking about when I say you make less than 100k a year? I promise there will be real athletes who are under BSN contract who see this thread in the next few days. We will see who's guess they feel is more accurate. Mine, in saying that Bob chick makes no more than 30k for two years, or bob C, who claims BSN pays him more than they pay the Crow and more than 100k a year.
x2 great post man...finally a little reality
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #507 on: April 29, 2010, 05:18:09 AM »
You love it eh chick? Why so sensative? You find it offensive that I guessed what your contract was? Geez must be that time of the month again.

Amusing, is what I find you...you couldnt guess shit loser.

And 99/100 people who buy supplements ( you know the people BSN is certainly interested in) do not know who the hell you are. I'm sorry bobby but thats a fact. You are an average nobody. Your industry, accounts for almost nil of the supplement market. 99.9 % of people who buy supplements don't give a shit about bodybuilding or you. And you don't need an educated guess to know which way the wind blows. Its common knowledge that their is no money in bodybuilding, and you are trying to dispute this lol? Who are you trying to kid Bob?

Another pearl of wisdom..."my"industry is a multi billion dollar industry. Guess I've been paying the mortgage with nothing all these years since there is no money in it...I know promoters, gym owners, supp companies, competitors, etc that all make a great living from bodybuilding...dont hate cause you dont.

Are you saying BSN would pay you any more than 30k for two years to endorse their product? MMA fighter David the crow Loiseau is a close friend of mine and also has a BNS contract. And guess what moron? He is about 10000x more well know than you so I guess my "guess" isn't as uneducated as you thought. I know what he makes and its sure as hell alot more than they would pay a jobber like you. I'm going to ask him to make an "educated guess" as to what you make and tell him about how you called me out when I said you make less than 100k. Should be good for a laugh. Or will David not be educated enough to answer accuratley?  

What are you 14 years old? LOL....does your "close friend" i.e.- (man crush) even know your name? I see the problem...I'm under contract with BSN....not sure what company BNS is your "close friend" has a contract with...maybe thats why he's not listed.

My guess is he doesnt know who the hell you are and that you make 30k over two years or less. I will post for everyone here what The crow "guess'" Bob makes. Arguing with you is like taking candy from a baby bob. LOl like you make anything near what the crow makes, lol I can't believe how delusional you are.

Well...who could possibly make what "the Crow" makes? How could I be so stupid as to think I'm worth what "the Crow" is?? BTW...I've never ehard of "the Crow"...other than Brandon Lee, who he stole the name from... Do you have pictures hanging on your wall of "The Crow"?? 

you're right about one thing...I probably DONT make anywhere near what "The Crow" does (thank God)

For anyone interested David was supposed to be fighting at ufc 113 but the Quebec athletic commision won't grant him a fight license for whatever reason,  but he is still training hard as ever and will be in action soon for the UFC or another promotion.

LOL...thanks for the update of what "The Crow" is doing...surprised you thought everyone wouldnt know what his every move is.

Thanks for the laughs Crow-boy!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: April 29, 2010, 05:54:45 AM »

Having to ressort to pointing to a typo is usually the sign of a strong argument from somone with a high IQ. ::)

Yah, your a much bigger name than Former UFC title Contendor David the Crow Loiseau. Keep talking Chick. The crow is On National TV every other week, but your right, you are probably way more popular than him ::)

Now your claiming the bodybuilding industry is a multibillion dollar industry lol? The supplement industry is a multibillion dollar industry but people who actually follow bodybuilding make up less than 1% of that.

LOL still can't get over Bob thinking he makes more $ than Loiseau and has more name power. Geez steroids really do make some people stupid.

I'm sure Loiseau will appreciate you making fun of him too chick.
shotgun on the team

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #509 on: April 29, 2010, 06:09:46 AM »
Having to ressort to pointing to a typo is usually the sign of a strong argument from somone with a high IQ. ::)

Yah, your a much bigger name than Former UFC title Contendor David the Crow Loiseau. Keep talking Chick. The crow is On National TV every other week, but your right, you are probably way more popular than him ::)

Now your claiming the bodybuilding industry is a multibillion dollar industry lol? The supplement industry is a multibillion dollar industry but people who actually follow bodybuilding make up less than 1% of that.

LOL still can't get over Bob thinking he makes more $ than Loiseau and has more name power. Geez steroids really do make some people stupid.

The Crow is not an A-rated fighter in UFC anymore. He is just another opponent. Face it, you just got big time owned by Bob Chick! Now...go polish Bob's shoes!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: April 29, 2010, 06:12:13 AM »

Post the video where I make any claim to being an "icon", retard...

I've made NO claims to how much I make....but feel free to ask around. Ron knows what my contract is...ask him for verification if it's so important to you.

Make sure to get "the Crow's" permission, fanboy

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #511 on: April 29, 2010, 06:14:25 AM »
Post the video where I make any claim to being an "icon", retard...

I've made NO claims to how much I make....but feel free to ask around. Ron knows what my contract is...ask him for verification if it's so important to you.

Make sure to get "the Crow's" permission, fanboy

You are in the ownership mode today, Sir!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: April 29, 2010, 06:20:59 AM »

BTW...we have CURRENT UFC fighters on the BSN team...check out the athletes page on the site www.bsnonline.com

Let me know when your boy is scheduled to make his way onto the endorsed athletes page...seems to be MIA...like your intelligence

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: April 29, 2010, 06:29:25 AM »
The Crow is not an A-rated fighter in UFC anymore. He is just another opponent. Face it, you just got big time owned by Bob Chick! Now...go polish Bob's shoes!

Right, I'm the one that got owned ::)It appears the majority see it otherwise. Chick is arguing over the internet about his contract and claiming he makes more than 100k with some random guy and I being owned ::) Yah ok. Bob is just mad because he enjoyed the fantasy of having people believe he was a Millonair.

And The Crow may not be a main eventer but are you disputing he is more famous than Bob Chick? I mean are you actually saying more people would recognize Bob Chick than David Loiseau? You must have a lower IQ than chick. I never knew until you posted that bodybuilders had groupies.
shotgun on the team

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #514 on: April 29, 2010, 07:40:50 AM »
"For anyone interested David was supposed to be fighting at ufc 113 but the Quebec athletic commision won't grant him a fight license for whatever reason,  but he is still training hard as ever and will be in action soon for the UFC or another promotion."

He got his licence back too late

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/breakingnews/david-the-crow-loiseau-fumes-as-licence-delay-costs-chance-to-fight-at-ufc-113-92355709.html

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: April 29, 2010, 07:43:14 AM »
Syntha-6

N.O. Explode

And try the new one (EPOZINE 0-2)  Been using it myself the last 2 weeks....great pre workout supp for maximum pump
I already use the syntha 6 as it is one of the few pro powders I can digest without feeling "bloated".
I am going to try the new epozine product and see how it helps.

Bob, where can we learn your schedule for apperances with BSN at expos.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: April 29, 2010, 08:19:36 AM »
Right, I'm the one that got owned ::)It appears the majority see it otherwise. Chick is arguing over the internet about his contract and claiming he makes more than 100k with some random guy and I being owned ::) Yah ok. Bob is just mad because he enjoyed the fantasy of having people believe he was a Millonair.

And The Crow may not be a main eventer but are you disputing he is more famous than Bob Chick? I mean are you actually saying more people would recognize Bob Chick than David Loiseau? You must have a lower IQ than chick. I never knew until you posted that bodybuilders had groupies.

LOL @ you! Why are you obsessed with Bob Chick and his income? Are you disappointed that he does not sell himself for petty cash to gays and schmoes? ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: April 29, 2010, 08:23:29 AM »

BTW...we have CURRENT UFC fighters on the BSN team...check out the athletes page on the site www.bsnonline.com

Let me know when your boy is scheduled to make his way onto the endorsed athletes page...seems to be MIA...like your intelligence
THIS is the way you crack on a flamin' forum troll ;)
When you get down in the pissin contest of who makes what, you open up a retard can of worms Bob.
Stick with the one line zingers like this Bob.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: April 29, 2010, 08:38:15 AM »

Bob never claimed he was some icon like Arnold. While BB may not be a huge market sport, Bob has carved out a niche for himself in the sport of BB. Bob made the mistake of opeining up this can of worms and entertaining those who brought it up.
Far better for Bob to make a funny 1 liner and move on.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #519 on: April 29, 2010, 08:40:38 AM »
Bob...will Maleah Jo be one of the BSN booth girls?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #520 on: April 29, 2010, 08:53:52 AM »
ROLF at this thread!
w

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #521 on: April 29, 2010, 10:06:23 AM »
"For anyone interested David was supposed to be fighting at ufc 113 but the Quebec athletic commision won't grant him a fight license for whatever reason,  but he is still training hard as ever and will be in action soon for the UFC or another promotion."

He got his licence back too late

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/breakingnews/david-the-crow-loiseau-fumes-as-licence-delay-costs-chance-to-fight-at-ufc-113-92355709.html

Jason "the athlete" Mcdonald is taking his place. Glad he is back in the UFC too but I really hope the Crow get another chance.

shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: April 29, 2010, 10:22:15 AM »
Bob never claimed he was some icon like Arnold. While BB may not be a huge market sport, Bob has carved out a niche for himself in the sport of BB. Bob made the mistake of opeining up this can of worms and entertaining those who brought it up.
Far better for Bob to make a funny 1 liner and move on.

Yes he has, and I praised him for that. What is odd though is that he took offence because I said something to the effect that "Its not like Bob signed a multimillion dollar contract".  I don't know why that would offend someone unless they had a ton of insecurity issues and physcological problems. I'm not saying Bob does, but why would an adult "professional" take offence to my comments? I also said some people who work 9-5 probably make more money than Bob does and he took offence to that. I don't know if it is jelously or what but he seemed to also take offence to the fact that a former UFC title contendor who is still on national TV every second week has more name recognition than him and then made a joke about how much The Crow makes and that he is happy he doesn't make as much as David, with the insinuation that David Louiseau makes far less than him.  All in all it sounds like he is very insecure, what other conclusion could somone possibly draw from Bobs comments? Bob is obviously a very fragile and sensative individual and is angry because I'm sure he enjoyed people believing he had signed a huge contract and tried to flame me because I gave people a dose of reality. If I would have known it would hurt you and you would take such offence I would have kept the sherade going Bob.

Truth is I was always fond of Bob and gave him the benefit of the doubt because he is Italian. I guess I still will back Bob in most things but I certainly don't believe BSn signed him to a 100k/year contract. Bob you shouldn't really care what I, or anyone think anyways.

BTW I stand corrected, The Crow is no longer with BSN but with XYIENCE. Him and GSP both did work for BSN and he was quite honest about what they paid him and gave me a good idea of what someone like Chick would get paid by them.
shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: April 29, 2010, 11:12:10 AM »
Yes he has, and I praised him for that. What is odd though is that he took offence because I said something to the effect that "Its not like Bob signed a multimillion dollar contract".  I don't know why that would offend someone unless they had a ton of insecurity issues and physcological problems. I'm not saying Bob does, but why would an adult "professional" take offence to my comments? I also said some people who work 9-5 probably make more money than Bob does and he took offence to that. I don't know if it is jelously or what but he seemed to also take offence to the fact that a former UFC title contendor who is still on national TV every second week has more name recognition than him and then made a joke about how much The Crow makes and that he is happy he doesn't make as much as David, with the insinuation that David Louiseau makes far less than him.  All in all it sounds like he is very insecure, what other conclusion could somone possibly draw from Bobs comments? Bob is obviously a very fragile and sensative individual and is angry because I'm sure he enjoyed people believing he had signed a huge contract and tried to flame me because I gave people a dose of reality. If I would have known it would hurt you and you would take such offence I would have kept the sherade going Bob.

Truth is I was always fond of Bob and gave him the benefit of the doubt because he is Italian. I guess I still will back Bob in most things but I certainly don't believe BSn signed him to a 100k/year contract. Bob you shouldn't really care what I, or anyone think anyways.

BTW I stand corrected, The Crow is no longer with BSN but with XYIENCE. Him and GSP both did work for BSN and he was quite honest about what they paid him and gave me a good idea of what someone like Chick would get paid by them.

The only dose o reality, is that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about...you're making a colossal ass of yourself with every post.  Here is a clue for you....it's the UFC guys and other athletes that are the "fringe" sports when it comes to BODYBUILDING supplements...not the bodybuilder. Using whatever knowledge you believe you have to try and guess what I signed for, is laughable...

I take no offense to what you say, as you're an anonymous fool on the internet...you're credibility is zero.

You can" stand corrected "on pretty much everything you said....

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #524 on: April 29, 2010, 12:01:13 PM »
The only dose o reality, is that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about...you're making a colossal ass of yourself with every post. Here is a clue for you....it's the UFC guys and other athletes that are the "fringe" sports when it comes to BODYBUILDING supplements...not the bodybuilder. Using whatever knowledge you believe you have to try and guess what I signed for, is laughable...I take no offense to what you say, as you're an anonymous fool on the internet...you're credibility is zero.

You can" stand corrected "on pretty much everything you said....

LMAO, Bob your too funny. Let me get this straight. You honestly believe that the majority of people of people who buy supplements like whey protien, creatine and fat burners follow bodybuilding or could name even five bodybuilders? Whey, Creatine and fat burners are not bodybuilding supplements, they are used by all different kinds of athletes, the minority of which are competitive bodybuilders.

I could be wrong so we should take a survery with people who own or work at supplement stores. Lets ask them if the majority of their clients are bodybuilders or involved in other kinds of sports. Popeyes nutrition spnosors many athletes at my gym and their clientel consists of far more people who train in MMA and Muay Thai than those who bodybuild. Perhaps it is different at the supplement stores you shop at. Lets let some people who currently work at supplement stores chime in and hear what they have to say.

LMAO and you believe I'm brainless and have no credibility? Do you realize how brainless your post was? Probably not so I will break it down for you. Bob, you insist MMA, the fastest growing sport in the world, which is on cable and network
televison everyday, is a fringe sport, not bodybuilding a hobby in which the pinnicle event Isnt even televised.
Every MMArtis uses supplements, the same kind bodybuilders use, Whey protien, creatine, fat burners, NO explode ect
but MMA is a fringe sport, and Bodybuilding is mainstream. Yes Bob, clearly I have no credibility.

Not only that, but when you consider amature football player, basketball players, wrestlers, and just about any other
sports athletes use supplement, it is obvious that bodybuilders account for an extremly small percent of the supplement
consumption. This is over Bobs head so I certainly do not expect him to understand. He will chime in about how I have no credibility and insist bodybuilders are the reason the supplment industry makes money and how brainless I am for thinking MMArtist and other athletes spend more money annually than bodybuilders.

Just out of curiousity Bob, since you are so credible and an expert, what percent of the entire supplement industries yearly revenue comes from bodybuilders?

I feel sorry for the mentally handicapped so I will help you with a rebuttal. You should bring up my spelling and grammer mistakes as you usually do when you have nothing intelligent to say ( there are probably several in this post), then you should say something about how UFC is a fringe sport and bodybuilding is way more popular, and perhaps say somthing about my credibility and intelligence because you can't stand the fact that I don't believe you make anywhere near 100k a year from BSN, and that even though I am personal friends with people who have supplement contracts and know what they make (far more than they would pay a washed up has been that no one knows or ever knew), I couldnt even guess how much you or little you make.

Sounds about right for a Bob Chich response.

What is pathetic is that Chick knows everything I say is true and I am getting under his skin so bad that my posts were the last thing on his mind when he went to bed and the first thing on his mind when he woke up. He loved people believing he was rich and when I said he probably makes 30k over two years it made his blood boil because he knows I'm right.

shotgun on the team