Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86802 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #525 on: April 29, 2010, 12:46:03 PM »
Bob,

Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt posting on getbig part of your bodybuiding.com contract??

And since you are no long contracted with bodybuilding.com, why do u still post on getbig and put up with all this nonsense from people who dont watch bodybuilding, dont train, dont buy bsn supplements or are just bitter towards the world in general??

Do u like to defend yourself endlessly from people you will never see or will never know irl? To me it just makes no sense and is a waste of time.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #526 on: April 29, 2010, 12:46:59 PM »
Bob,

Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt posting on getbig part of your bodybuiding.com contract??

And since you are no long contracted with bodybuilding.com, why do u still post on getbig and put up with all this nonsense from people who dont watch bodybuilding, dont train, dont buy bsn supplements or are just bitter towards the world in general??

Do u like to defend yourself endlessly from people you will never see or will never know irl? To me it just makes no sense and is a waste of time.

he's keeping in touch with his legions of fans

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #527 on: April 29, 2010, 01:44:46 PM »
I'm hearing BSN will announce this weekend in Orlando their latest IFBB Pro signing. Any guesses who it might be?
another sign of the apolalypse.
F

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #528 on: April 29, 2010, 01:46:07 PM »
The only dose o reality, is that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about...you're making a colossal ass of yourself with every post.  Here is a clue for you....it's the UFC guys and other athletes that are the "fringe" sports when it comes to BODYBUILDING supplements...not the bodybuilder. Using whatever knowledge you believe you have to try and guess what I signed for, is laughable...

I take no offense to whbat you say,et
You can" stand corrected "on pretty much everything you said....

Bob...you can just settle this inane discussion, by posting what your contract is worth. You don't even have to post an exact amount, just a ball park figure.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #529 on: April 29, 2010, 01:58:31 PM »
Bob,

I will answer this for Bob since we are not quite the same age but come from the same era.  I too defend myself to everyone who attacks me even though I will never ever see them.  i do this because when and where I grew up if you insulted someone you had to do it to their face and pay the consequences.  you had to have at least some balls and be somewhat of a man to insult someone.  Nowadays you have punks who in most cases are just kids who love to get a "rise" out of people who in real life would beat the sht out of them if the verbally said what they typed.  So when someone comes on here and says shit about you, you hae to defend yourself the best way possible.  The only real problem is these kids are very good at what they do and it is frustrating because the only retort is to have a verbal war against them through a computer screen.  Very aggravating when you are used to handling things in person.
No Worries 4 me

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #530 on: April 29, 2010, 02:11:41 PM »
LMAO, Bob your too funny. Let me get this straight. You honestly believe that the majority of people of people who buy supplements like whey protien, creatine and fat burners follow bodybuilding or could name even five bodybuilders? Whey, Creatine and fat burners are not bodybuilding supplements, they are used by all different kinds of athletes, the minority of which are competitive bodybuilders.

You named 3 of the most recognized supps on the market..I could equally name 3+ that main stream people probably DONT use...

I could be wrong so we should take a survery with people who own or work at supplement stores. Lets ask them if the majority of their clients are bodybuilders or involved in other kinds of sports. Popeyes nutrition spnosors many athletes at my gym and their clientel consists of far more people who train in MMA and Muay Thai than those who bodybuild. Perhaps it is different at the supplement stores you shop at. Lets let some people who currently work at supplement stores chime in and hear what they have to say.

LMAO and you believe I'm brainless and have no credibility?

Based on the fact that you've been 100% wrong on everything you've posted, and are anonymous...yes, both would apply

Do you realize how brainless your post was? Probably not so I will break it down for you. Bob, you insist MMA, the fastest growing sport in the world, which is on cable and network
televison everyday, is a fringe sport, not bodybuilding a hobby in which the pinnicle event Isnt even televised.

Thats not what I said at all...go back and actually try and comprehend what I said before making a bigger fool of yourself....

Every MMArtis uses supplements, the same kind bodybuilders use, Whey protien, creatine, fat burners, NO explode ect
but MMA is a fringe sport, and Bodybuilding is mainstream. Yes Bob, clearly I have no credibility.

See above

Not only that, but when you consider amature football player, basketball players, wrestlers, and just about any other
sports athletes use supplement, it is obvious that bodybuilders account for an extremly small percent of the supplement
consumption. This is over Bobs head so I certainly do not expect him to understand. He will chime in about how I have no credibility and insist bodybuilders are the reason the supplment industry makes money and how brainless I am for thinking MMArtist and other athletes spend more money annually than bodybuilders.

Just out of curiousity Bob, since you are so credible and an expert, what percent of the entire supplement industries yearly revenue comes from bodybuilders?

Dont know...whats the difference? I never said only BBers use supplements. Now you're trying to change the argument after making a fool of yourself...

I feel sorry for the mentally handicapped so I will help you with a rebuttal. You should bring up my spelling and grammer mistakes as you usually do when you have nothing intelligent to say ( there are probably several in this post), then you should say something about how UFC is a fringe sport and bodybuilding is way more popular, and perhaps say somthing about my credibility and intelligence because you can't stand the fact that I don't believe you make anywhere near 100k a year from BSN, and that even though I am personal friends with people who have supplement contracts and know what they make (far more than they would pay a washed up has been that no one knows or ever knew), I couldnt even guess how much you or little you make.

Sounds about right for a Bob Chich response.

What is pathetic is that Chick knows everything I say is true and I am getting under his skin so bad that my posts were the last thing on his mind when he went to bed and the first thing on his mind when he woke up. He loved people believing he was rich and when I said he probably makes 30k over two years it made his blood boil because he knows I'm right.

No one ever said I was rich, least of all me. But to insist that you know how much I make based on what your man crush MMA boy made with some other company, is ludicrious and only reinforces the obvious...you're a moron.

Feel free to ask Ron if you're even close to accurate

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: April 29, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »
I will answer this for Bob since we are not quite the same age but come from the same era.  I too defend myself to everyone who attacks me even though I will never ever see them.  i do this because when and where I grew up if you insulted someone you had to do it to their face and pay the consequences.  you had to have at least some balls and be somewhat of a man to insult someone.  Nowadays you have punks who in most cases are just kids who love to get a "rise" out of people who in real life would beat the sht out of them if the verbally said what they typed.  So when someone comes on here and says shit about you, you hae to defend yourself the best way possible.  The only real problem is these kids are very good at what they do and it is frustrating because the only retort is to have a verbal war against them through a computer screen.  Very aggravating when you are used to handling things in person.

Well said, Keith...

It makes me laugh when these tools question your/ my  travels and accomplishments...LOL... if they only knew...

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #532 on: April 29, 2010, 02:27:29 PM »

Keith, this is actually a great post from you. But as your friend and as a friend to Mussolini (Eddie) I have to say that this post does not apply to Eddie.  Eddie has posted his name here and several pictures. He is also a legit MMA fighter. That means he is not one of the faceless teenage punks that come on this site to insult the likes of you, me or Bob Chick. 

Eddie disputes the earnings of Bob Chick (also a friend of mine through the industry) and I think its totally okay to debate with Bob on this issue and challenge Bob on what seguements of the industry make up the buying market on supplements?  This is what a forum is for....to debate issues.  That's my 2 cents....

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #533 on: April 29, 2010, 03:15:07 PM »

BTW I stand corrected, The Crow is no longer with BSN but with XYIENCE. Him and GSP both did work for BSN and he was quite honest about what they paid him and gave me a good idea of what someone like Chick would get paid by them.

With respect to your friend The Crow unless he was very close with the senior management at BSN he would have no idea what Bob would be paid.
I've worked for BSN on various projects over several years and I don't know what anyone earns and I don't care. What's the point in getting worked up over someone's pay check?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #534 on: April 29, 2010, 04:25:20 PM »
Keith, this is actually a great post from you. But as your friend and as a friend to Mussolini (Eddie) I have to say that this post does not apply to Eddie.  Eddie has posted his name here and several pictures. He is also a legit MMA fighter. That means he is not one of the faceless teenage punks that come on this site to insult the likes of you, me or Bob Chick. 

Eddie disputes the earnings of Bob Chick (also a friend of mine through the industry) and I think its totally okay to debate with Bob on this issue and challenge Bob on what seguements of the industry make up the buying market on supplements?  This is what a forum is for....to debate issues.  That's my 2 cents....

I know Grant.  I know who he (Mussoulni) is and I respect him because he does have accomplishments and can walk the walk..  I was referring to the many others who attack Bob about certain things and me.  In all honesty I am pretty sure Bob is smart enough and has at least enough wit not to give any clue on how much he makes.  In all honesty it is no ones business.  he does well enough to do what he wants and travels and has fun.  This is something these kids will never experience or know how it feels.  

The thing I don't get about these guys is why shit has to get so negative when they are obviously jealous.  I never in my life have maliciously attacked someone negatively because they are more successful than me or have done things I will never do.  When I see someone successful or someone who gets to do something I will never be able to do I don't reach down and lower myself to find something (anything) negative about them to try and make them look bad and to make me look a little better.  I just don't get that.  I may wish I could do it or wish I had something they had but that is as far as it goes.  I am confident enough (or at least was) to know if I wanted something and worked hard enough for it I will get it.  

I have been watching this show and it gets me thinking.  I know at times I sound like I am bragging about my past or I make it sound like I am some huge success.  But after really thinking about it, I am not successful at all.  Ihave had a pretty life compared to most.  I have got to hob-knob with people most people don't get to.  I have met and worked with many of my childhood heroes (including Ali my biggest), I got to travel for free and get paid to show up to some gathering or whatever and I have had alot of fun.  But, ultimately I am far far far from being successful.  Cause today at this exact time compared to what I once had I have nothing.  i have spent and wasted all the money I ever had or made.  I own no home, no stocks, no investments, no land no nothing but a bank account and pretty good income.  When I watch this show and I see people my age and younger living in huge mansions and have millions in cars I am jealous as hell.  And I get mad at myself because at one time (actually more) I have been in the position to have everything these people have.  And I lost it everytime because of either trusting others to take care of business for me or because I was lazy and took everything I had for granted.  I was stupid when I was younger.  I was stupid because I didn't think about my future.  All I thought about was that day or the next.  I never ever thought about one year or more away.  Because of that I am where I am today.

Well I still to this day do not try and belittle these successes.  Instead it is really driving me to get into shape, kick ass again and get everything I want.  There are two people on this board who know most about me.  they know what I have going as a business.  And if you ask them both I am pretty sure they will tell you that I am right around the corner from it taking off.  Just to let you know it will be available on the shelves in about 30 to 60 days.  And no I will not tell you what it is yet.  But, 95% of you use it everyday and we have already been seen on numerous TV shows.  And no it has nothing to do with the fitness industry.  So I know I have something great happening.  So i am sticking with it, making money and getting into shape because I want to lkive my last 20 or 30 years very comfortable and my kids and grandkids have nothing to worry about.

This took me along time to write cause I was interupted so much so it might not make sense.  But no matter what Goodrum is a loser ;D
No Worries 4 me

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #535 on: April 29, 2010, 04:44:57 PM »
That was pretty deep Keith. I know what you are talking about with your new business and I am sure it will be a big success.  I have tried it and it was excellent.  Keep in touch brother.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #536 on: April 29, 2010, 04:52:10 PM »
I know Grant.  I know who he (Mussoulni) is and I respect him because he does have accomplishments and can walk the walk..  I was referring to the many others who attack Bob about certain things and me.  In all honesty I am pretty sure Bob is smart enough and has at least enough wit not to give any clue on how much he makes.  In all honesty it is no ones business.  he does well enough to do what he wants and travels and has fun.  This is something these kids will never experience or know how it feels.  

The thing I don't get about these guys is why shit has to get so negative when they are obviously jealous.  I never in my life have maliciously attacked someone negatively because they are more successful than me or have done things I will never do.  When I see someone successful or someone who gets to do something I will never be able to do I don't reach down and lower myself to find something (anything) negative about them to try and make them look bad and to make me look a little better.  I just don't get that.  I may wish I could do it or wish I had something they had but that is as far as it goes.  I am confident enough (or at least was) to know if I wanted something and worked hard enough for it I will get it.  

I have been watching this show and it gets me thinking.  I know at times I sound like I am bragging about my past or I make it sound like I am some huge success.  But after really thinking about it, I am not successful at all.  Ihave had a pretty life compared to most.  I have got to hob-knob with people most people don't get to.  I have met and worked with many of my childhood heroes (including Ali my biggest), I got to travel for free and get paid to show up to some gathering or whatever and I have had alot of fun.  But, ultimately I am far far far from being successful.  Cause today at this exact time compared to what I once had I have nothing.  i have spent and wasted all the money I ever had or made.  I own no home, no stocks, no investments, no land no nothing but a bank account and pretty good income.  When I watch this show and I see people my age and younger living in huge mansions and have millions in cars I am jealous as hell.  And I get mad at myself because at one time (actually more) I have been in the position to have everything these people have.  And I lost it everytime because of either trusting others to take care of business for me or because I was lazy and took everything I had for granted.  I was stupid when I was younger.  I was stupid because I didn't think about my future.  All I thought about was that day or the next.  I never ever thought about one year or more away.  Because of that I am where I am today.

Well I still to this day do not try and belittle these successes.  Instead it is really driving me to get into shape, kick ass again and get everything I want.  There are two people on this board who know most about me.  they know what I have going as a business.  And if you ask them both I am pretty sure they will tell you that I am right around the corner from it taking off.  Just to let you know it will be available on the shelves in about 30 to 60 days.  And no I will not tell you what it is yet.  But, 95% of you use it everyday and we have already been seen on numerous TV shows.  And no it has nothing to do with the fitness industry.  So I know I have something great happening.  So i am sticking with it, making money and getting into shape because I want to lkive my last 20 or 30 years very comfortable and my kids and grandkids have nothing to worry about.

This took me along time to write cause I was interupted so much so it might not make sense.  But no matter what Goodrum is a loser ;D
I thought this was a discussion forum not an essay publishing forum  ??? :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #537 on: April 29, 2010, 05:00:07 PM »
btw Bob! arn't you just a little bit ashamed luring youngsters to waste their hard earned money on bullshit like this?

Do Nitric Oxide (No2) Supplements work?

The last 5 years there has been an absolute craze in the bodybuilding supplement industry over Nitric Oxide (NO2) supplements. Many bodybuilders have not looked at the research and just listened to what other bodybuilders or supplement companies have said. The supplement companies promise increased muscle growth, pumps, vascularity, and even sexual benefits. However, NO supplements may really be the biggest supplement scam to ever hit the bodybuilding industry.

What are NO (Nitric Oxide) supplements?

NO supplements contain some form of arginine, an amino acid. There are many different forms of arginine compounds in the NO supplements today, promising to be better than the other. The goal of NO supplements are to have the arginine break down into NO (Nitric Oxide) into the blood. Arginine can break down into the bloodstream by enzymatic action, into citruline and Nitric Oxide. NO is a vasodilator and is thought to play a role in muscle building. There is some research showing NO levels increase post workout, leading some bodybuilders to believe it is crucial to protein synthesis. Many have theorized that because NO supplements increase blood flow due to NO in the blood, that increased blood flow from NO leads to better muscle growth. NO in the blood is also the same mechanism by which viagra works too.

NO (Nitric Oxide) studies
There is not one single legitimate scientific study showing NO2 supplements taken orally directly increase NO levels in the blood by a significant level. Yes, that is right you have all have been duped by the supplement companies and bodybuilding “gurus” for years now!

Now I did mention earlier, arginine does convert to NO so, why doesn’t arginine supplements increase NO in the blood? Arginine indeed does increase NO levels in the blood, but only when taken intravaneously. Why? Because if you took the doses orally that required a big increase in NO, you would be a vomiting mess. Arginine causes extreme nausea at high doses, that is why all the studies at high doses were done intravaneously. Unfortunately, the upper limit for oral doses, doesn’t seem to increase NO levels much.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #538 on: April 29, 2010, 05:03:14 PM »
Based on the fact that you've been 100% wrong on everything you've posted, and are anonymous...yes, both would apply

With all due respect Chick, Mussolini is not quite anonymous, he has posted pics of himself before (mma-fighting) and you can even look him up on Sherdogs stats.

EDIT: Lol, i see this has been covered already in earlier posts.
Q

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #539 on: April 29, 2010, 06:09:23 PM »

I agree with most of what you said Keith. The easiest thing to do is hate on someone else accomplishments. I try not to ever do that and when I slip I am man enough to apologize and admit I was wrong. I didnt start slinging the mud with Chick. He took deep offence for whatever reason to my comment that he didnt sign a multimillion dollar contract and that there are some people who work a 9-5 that make more money than he does. Then he went on a tangent and started insulting my intelligence and saying I have no crediblity. Honestly Keith, are these the actions of a secure individual? Someone who resorts to name calling and insults because someone says they are not a millionaire? Chick started with the insults not me. I have always respected you on these boards Keith and will continue to do so.

shotgun on the team

epic_alien

« Reply #540 on: April 29, 2010, 06:27:11 PM »

wel keith,

if you weren't glued to getbig all day and night maybe it wouldn't hurt so much when someone used words to hurt you. after all the best way to defend yourself when using words  is by  not using any of your own.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: April 29, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »
Bob Chicherillo is hardly the pinacle of success. Sure he has a supplement contract and thats great, but I doubt he makes more than 100k a year and there are plenty of 9-5ers out there that make more money than Bob does.

This is not meant to flame you in the least Bob, thats great you signed with BSN and are living comfortably but Howard seems to think you just signed a multimillion dollar contract.  Bodybuilders are not recognized by the general public like athletes who play sports are. GSP signed with Gatorade and is probably getting paid millions. Most bodybuilders make less than 100k a year including endorsments.

Do you really think athletes and people who work out will be like " Hey man, Bob Chicherillo signed with BSN and uses their products. They must be a great compnay to sign guys the caliber of Chicherillo, I'm going to by some of their supplements for sure".

In reality 99 people out of 100 don't know who the hell he is and his name alone will not increase their sales.

This was your first post, unprovoked.... you put out false info, attempt to put me down, and then wonder why I take offense??

In your own words, you say HOWARD thinks I signed a multi-million dollar deal....I never said such a thing.

Cant even get your own story straight...

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #542 on: April 29, 2010, 06:37:48 PM »

Bob you still don't understand, and its painfully obvious your education ended after highschool. The supplements I named are the bread and butter of the industry. I'm sure you could name 10 other supplements they don't take but that doesn't matter because 99% of the money in the supplement industry comes Whey, creatine, glutamine, fat burners and NO2 products, you know the supplements MMA fighters and all athletes take, not just bodybuilders. How can you not understand this?  Your relevance and name recognition comes from the 1% of people who buy supplements for the purpose of bodybuilding and those who follow bodybuilding. Are you going to dispute these claims aswell and claim I am wrong once again? In fact everything I have said is 100% accurate and everything you have said is 100% false. I'm going to break it down so simply that everyone, even people of limited intelligence can easily understand and determine who is credible and who is dellusional.  My claims = athletes and people who do not follow bodybuilding account 99% of the supplement industries revenue, people who are competitive bodybuilders and follow bodybuilding account for 1% of the total supplement industry revenue. Bobs claim= Bodybuilders account for the majority of the revenue all other athletes who consume supplements are "fringe sports" to the supplement industry ::) Yes Bob said that, and clearly I'm the one who isn't credible. My Claim David the Crow
Loiseau, former UFC title contendor, who is on national TV every second weekend, has more name recognition than Bob Chickarillo does, a former bodybuilder who  comes from an industry in which the pinnacle event is not even on television. His career highlite was winning a master contest that was later proven to be rigged, something everyone in attendance and everyone who saw the show and pics new already. Yes Bob you should have been a lawyer, the way you forge arguments is simply brilliant. My claim = Bob probably signed a contract of around 30k over a two year periode based on the fact that his name has virtually zero draw or pull with 99% of people who consume supplments. Bobs claim= He is the icon of bodybuilding and his name is more recognized than David Loiseau's with the insinuation he makes more money from sponsorships than the crow and more than 100k annually from BSN.

There you have it, the gist of both sides of the argument. Draw your own conclusions as to who is more credible.

Also bear in mind that I didn't insult Bob first. he was deeply offended when I said he didn't sign a multimillion dollar contract and when I said there are people who work 9-5 jobs who probably make more money than Bob. That was more than enough reason for Bob to insult my intelligence and say I have zero credibility. Its ironic that Bob was the one who called out Paul Dillet when he claimed to have signed a 4.2 million dollar contract with MD. That was ok but when I doubt Bob signed a multimillion dollar contract he gets his panties in a knot.

shotgun on the team

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #543 on: April 29, 2010, 06:41:58 PM »
Hey Chick, got a question for you. Was there a punch thrown between Vic and Chris and did anyone actually get KO'd? Chris is saying it was just pushing.

Thought you'd know better than anyone.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #544 on: April 29, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »
I thought this was a discussion forum not an essay publishing forum  ??? :D

I know man.  I seem to never be able to get my pointy across in a short way.  I have always had that trouble.

Mussoulini: I know Bob and I like Bob alot.  Me and him had it out for awhile but in reality I was not attacking Bob or hate Bob in anyway.  I was attacking Manion more than anything and I have my reasons.  As I have my reasons I don't respect him, the Weiders or how they do things.  As someone who is not a real insider in bodybuilding I sure do have some very close and very well known friends who are about as inside as you can get in some cases emailing me or calling me or Pming me info and stuff.  I didn't even listen to more than half of it.  But more than anything I hated how Bob was being manipulated and it pissed me off.  He is a good guy who has to come on here and get rocks thrown at him for issues that really don't concern him or he has any power over.  I always thought Manion and Weider should come on here and answer to everyone.  but whatever, what Chic makes or doesn't really doesn't concern us or should it matter.  he is fine and doing well.  Maybe not Goodrum well but close ;D ;D
No Worries 4 me

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #545 on: April 29, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »
I know man.  I seem to never be able to get my pointy across in a short way.  I have always had that trouble.

Mussoulini: I know Bob and I like Bob alot.  Me and him had it out for awhile but in reality I was not attacking Bob or hate Bob in anyway.  I was attacking Manion more than anything and I have my reasons.  As I have my reasons I don't respect him, the Weiders or how they do things.  As someone who is not a real insider in bodybuilding I sure do have some very close and very well known friends who are about as inside as you can get in some cases emailing me or calling me or Pming me info and stuff.  I didn't even listen to more than half of it.  But more than anything I hated how Bob was being manipulated and it pissed me off.  He is a good guy who has to come on here and get rocks thrown at him for issues that really don't concern him or he has any power over.  I always thought Manion and Weider should come on here and answer to everyone.  but whatever, what Chic makes or doesn't really doesn't concern us or should it matter.  he is fine and doing well.  Maybe not Goodrum well but close ;D ;D

Its not really fair to compare Chick or anyone to a man of Goodrums stature. Very few have aquired the wealth and esteem that Vince Goodrum has. ;D
shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: April 29, 2010, 06:57:21 PM »
Bob you still don't understand, and its painfully obvious your education ended after highschool. The supplements I named are the bread and butter of the industry. I'm sure you could name 10 other supplements they don't take but that doesn't matter because 99% of the money in the supplement industry comes Whey, creatine, glutamine, fat burners and NO2 products, you know the supplements MMA fighters and all athletes take, not just bodybuilders. How can you not understand this?  Your relevance and name recognition comes from the 1% of people who buy supplements for the purpose of bodybuilding and those who follow bodybuilding. Are you going to dispute these claims aswell and claim I am wrong once again? In fact everything I have said is 100% accurate and everything you have said is 100% false. I'm going to break it down so simply that everyone, even people of limited intelligence can easily understand and determine who is credible and who is dellusional.  My claims = athletes and people who do not follow bodybuilding account 99% of the supplement industries revenue, people who are competitive bodybuilders and follow bodybuilding account for 1% of the total supplement industry revenue. Bobs claim= Bodybuilders account for the majority of the revenue all other athletes who consume supplements are "fringe sports" to the supplement industry ::) Yes Bob said that, and clearly I'm the one who isn't credible. My Claim David the Crow
Loiseau, former UFC title contendor, who is on national TV every second weekend, has more name recognition than Bob Chickarillo does, a former bodybuilder who  comes from an industry in which the pinnacle event is not even on television. His career highlite was winning a master contest that was later proven to be rigged, something everyone in attendance and everyone who saw the show and pics new already. Yes Bob you should have been a lawyer, the way you forge arguments is simply brilliant. My claim = Bob probably signed a contract of around 30k over a two year periode based on the fact that his name has virtually zero draw or pull with 99% of people who consume supplments. Bobs claim= He is the icon of bodybuilding and his name is more recognized than David Loiseau's with the insinuation he makes more money from sponsorships than the crow and more than 100k annually from BSN.

There you have it, the gist of both sides of the argument. Draw your own conclusions as to who is more credible.

Also bear in mind that I didn't insult Bob first. he was deeply offended when I said he didn't sign a multimillion dollar contract and when I said there are people who work 9-5 jobs who probably make more money than Bob. That was more than enough reason for Bob to insult my intelligence and say I have zero credibility. Its ironic that Bob was the one who called out Paul Dillet when he claimed to have signed a 4.2 million dollar contract with MD. That was ok but when I doubt Bob signed a multimillion dollar contract he gets his panties in a knot.

Holy shit...you're remedial at best.

Go back to school fool...I said that other sports are "fringe sports" when it comes to BODYBUILDING supplements....not the basics that you listed, but BODYBUILDING supplements...you unwittingly made my argument for me.

Now you're claiming PROOF of a contest fix?? LOLOLOL......

Tell you what I'll do idiot....I'll put 5K up to prove to you I make at least 6X your "educated guess"....and I'll donate it to Keith for his new business venture....I'll show Ron Avidan my contract, as he can act as official referee....back up your mouth

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: April 29, 2010, 06:59:09 PM »
 Yall don't hate on Bob Chick.

This dude is a big dogg. He will bitchslap you.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: April 29, 2010, 06:59:15 PM »
If Bob is the utter failure that many allege, then why the propensity to discuss him?  Personally, I've never been inclined to pick the most unsuccessful person I can find and discuss or debate with them ad nauseam.  It's a wonder the tabloids don't focus more on anonymous people with minimum wage jobs.  Hardly makes sense.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #549 on: April 29, 2010, 07:00:54 PM »
This was your first post, unprovoked.... you put out false info, attempt to put me down, and then wonder why I take offense??

In your own words, you say HOWARD thinks I signed a multi-million dollar deal....I never said such a thing.

Cant even get your own story straight...

Yes and it's true. I'm sorry if you take offence to that. I meant what I said in the context that you are hardly in the category of wealthy millionairs as howard was implying. Perhaps I could have worded it better than that and I honestly was not intending to offend you.

I know you have carved out a niche within something you are passionate about and are succesful in terms of having a house and being able to provide for your family.
I thought I gave you props for that. I was simply trying to ilustrate that because you signed with BSN it does not make you a millionair and is not in the same context as a guy like Tiger woods or GSP signing an endorsment contract.

shotgun on the team