Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86800 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #550 on: April 29, 2010, 07:01:33 PM »
If Bob is the utter failure that many allege, then why the propensity to discuss him?  Personally, I've never been inclined to pick the most unsuccessful person I can find and discuss or debate with them ad nauseam.  It's a wonder the tabloids don't focus more on anonymous people with minimum wage jobs.  Hardly makes sense.

I agree. He seems like a cool guy and he's gone pretty damn far in bodybuilding. He seems legit to me.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #551 on: April 29, 2010, 07:01:54 PM »
damn
whatever crediblity bsn once had is slowly being destroyed by bobs actions on here
he is consistent though --- whatever thing he gets involved with always turns to shit...its almost like hes a curse to have him on the same team...

LOL OMG you are so right NW!  Bob with bodybuilding.com then they had the steroid fiasco and shame on there face.  Soon after they get rid of the poison to the company no surprise so Bob goes on to bring down another company, BSN.  How can Bob say he loves BSN's products so soon after he just signed with them, wouldn't he need like a month or two to see if they were effective and he actually did like them, somethings fishy here..

TEAM Nasser

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #552 on: April 29, 2010, 07:02:15 PM »
If Bob is the utter failure that many allege, then why the propensity to discuss him?  Personally, I've never been inclined to pick the most unsuccessful person I can find and discuss or debate with them ad nauseam.  It's a wonder the tabloids don't focus more on anonymous people with minimum wage jobs.  Hardly makes sense.

I dont think anyone called him an utter failure in this thread. I know I didn't.
shotgun on the team

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #553 on: April 29, 2010, 07:02:39 PM »
I agree. He seems like a cool guy and he's gone pretty damn far in bodybuilding. He seems legit to me.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: April 29, 2010, 07:04:47 PM »
Holy shit...you're remedial at best.

Go back to school fool...I said that other sports are "fringe sports" when it comes to BODYBUILDING supplements....not the basics that you listed, but BODYBUILDING supplements...you unwittingly made my argument for me.

Now you're claiming PROOF of a contest fix?? LOLOLOL......

Tell you what I'll do idiot....I'll put 5K up to prove to you I make at least 6X your "educated guess"....and I'll donate it to Keith for his new business venture....I'll show Ron Avidan my contract, as he can act as official referee....back up your mouth

You resort to childish name calling and I am the idiot and a fool, ::) Another great example of the brillaint rebuttals of Bob C.

shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #555 on: April 29, 2010, 07:05:50 PM »

You resort to childish name calling and in the same sentance call me an idiot, ::) Another great example of the brillaint rebuttals of Bob C.

Waiting for your answer, you either accept or you dont. 

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #556 on: April 29, 2010, 07:06:53 PM »
Holy shit...you're remedial at best.

Go back to school fool...I said that other sports are "fringe sports" when it comes to BODYBUILDING supplements....not the basics that you listed, but BODYBUILDING supplements...you unwittingly made my argument for me.

Now you're claiming PROOF of a contest fix?? LOLOLOL......

Tell you what I'll do idiot....I'll put 5K up to prove to you I make at least 6X your "educated guess"....and I'll donate it to Keith for his new business venture....I'll show Ron Avidan my contract, as he can act as official referee....back up your mouth

Again Bob... you could have just stated what your contract paid, in general ballpark terms, like 4 pages ago. This probably would have saved a lot of time and arguing.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: April 29, 2010, 07:07:12 PM »
if he doesnt accept bob ive got a bet for you and me...
w

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #558 on: April 29, 2010, 07:07:50 PM »

Is that 5x 30 grand only from BSN or from all your sources of income.

Why do you feel the need to resort to name calling Bob? Is that somthing somone with a well thoughout argument does, or the actions of a fool or moron as you like to call people?
shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: April 29, 2010, 07:07:56 PM »
Again Bob... you could have just stated what your contract paid, in general ballpark terms, like 4 pages ago. This probably would have saved a lot of time and arguing.

Doesnt expose the fools....where is the fun in that?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: April 29, 2010, 07:12:35 PM »
Is that 5x 30 grand only from BSN or from all your sources of income.

Why do you feel the need to resort to name calling Bob? Is that somthing somone with a well thoughout argument does, or the actions of a fool or moron as you like to call people?

You claim I make 30K over two years (15K/ year)....you've stated it over and over....

I'll make it real easy for you...If I make less than 150K / yr TOTAL....you win the 5K

If you're right....KEITH gets the money

Simple....surely your man-love BF The Crow knows, right?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: April 29, 2010, 07:13:15 PM »
 Lots of people are jealous of Bob Chick obviously because he's got a supp sponsership and he's getting some success.

But Bob Chick is jealous of my MASSIVE ARMS. So it goes both ways.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: April 29, 2010, 07:14:05 PM »
I dont think anyone called him an utter failure in this thread. I know I didn't.

I wasn't being literal.  If one were to be even remotely interpretative, it would seem that a multitude here seek to discredit Bob's accomplishments.  More often than not, the aim is not to participate in intelligent debate, but rather, merely to poke Bob with a stick.  It wouldn't matter what response Bob gave, someone would seek to twist his answer and find issue with it, somehow.  When Bob gives a response befitting of some of the questions and comments he is subjected to, his antagonists feel justified.  It doesn't matter what precipitated the response, only that he didn't respond in a perfect manner suitable to their apparent high moral standards.  

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #563 on: April 29, 2010, 07:15:10 PM »
You claim I make 30K over two years (15K/ year)....you've stated it over and over....

I'll make it real easy for you...If I make less than 150K / yr TOTAL....you win the 5K

Thanks Bob, I see you read my post :D
No Worries 4 me

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: April 29, 2010, 07:17:00 PM »
Thanks Bob, I see you read my post :D

Sure did brother....get this fool to part with his money,

LOL

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #565 on: April 29, 2010, 07:18:37 PM »
Lots of people are jealous of Bob Chick obviously because he's got a supp sponsership and he's getting some success.

But Bob Chick is jealous of my MASSIVE ARMS. So it goes both ways.

LOL
TEAM Nasser

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #566 on: April 29, 2010, 07:18:48 PM »

Instead of making corny jokes about people you don't know and would slap you silly if you said it to their face, answear the question already if you want to bet. I said your bsn contract was probably around 30k over 2 years. Now are we betting if strictly your BSN contract is 150k, or if you earn atleast 150k from BSN and all other sources of your income combined.

Even if you make 150k a year, that hardly puts you in the category of being wealthy, the main point I was trying to illustrate.

Cue for Bob to dodge the question again and make more corny jokes in 5, 4, 3, ....

shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: April 29, 2010, 07:21:25 PM »

Instead of making corny jokes about people you don't know and would slap you silly if you said it to their face, answear the question already if you want to bet. I said your bsn contract was probably around 30k over 2 years. Now are we betting if strictly your BSN contract is 150k, or if you earn atleast 150k from BSN and all other sources of your income combined.

Even if you make 150k a year, that hardly puts you in the category of being wealthy, the main point I was trying to illustrate.

Here..let me dumb it down for you...

BSN contract- under 100K/ year= you win

deal or no deal??

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #568 on: April 29, 2010, 07:22:13 PM »
You have spent a good portion of your evening for the past two nights arguing with me, a college student over your contract, lol. I guess your ex Tiffany Remley was right about you being obsessed with the boards which leads me to believe she is probably right about her other stories involving you.
shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: April 29, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »
Are you accepting, or backing out?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: April 29, 2010, 07:24:41 PM »
Here..let me dumb it down for you...

BSN contract- under 100K/ year= you win

deal or no deal??

Was that so hard? Why did I have to ask you twice? Clearly I am the fool ::)

Your ego must be friggin enourmously massive to really think I give a shit enough to even put of 5$ to find out how much you actually make. I made a fool out of you , a supposed "professional" and spokeperson for BSN. I was entertained. Mission accomplished.

shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: April 29, 2010, 07:26:10 PM »

Was that so hard? Why did I have to ask you twice? Clearly I am the fool ::)

Your ego must be friggin enourmously massive to really think I give a shit enough to even put of 5$ to find out how much you actually make. I made a fool out of you , a supposed "professional" and spokeperson for BSN. I was entertained. Mission accomplished.

Is that a no?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #572 on: April 29, 2010, 07:27:09 PM »
bob is melting down hard tonight, im sure his keyboard is a mash of crums and spit from his mouth.

TEAM Nasser

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: April 29, 2010, 07:33:22 PM »
I asked a shit talking fool top back up his mouth...hows that melting?

I'm not the one backpeddling

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #574 on: April 29, 2010, 07:33:55 PM »
The fact that you would even think there was a possibility anyone would pay a dime to know what your income is says much about your character.  At the end of the day you spend many hours arguing on the internet with a 25 year old college student about how much money you make. Time you could have spent with you wife, your children or doing something productive. Even at my age it is a little rediculous to be engaging in this kind of activity but I am still young and immature. How old are you again Bob? What does that say about you? Im sure your children will be proud of you when they find out about what a good arguer you were with random people on the internet.
shotgun on the team