Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86798 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #575 on: April 29, 2010, 07:35:40 PM »
I asked a shit talking fool top back up his mouth...hows that melting?

I'm not the one backpeddling

Its the internet Bob, relax bud.
shotgun on the team

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #576 on: April 29, 2010, 07:39:22 PM »
Its the internet Bob, relax bud.

I'm totally relaxed...

Just another shit talker exposed for what he is...all mouth.

Apologize to Keith...your lack of balls just cost him 5K

You came here talking garbage, completely unprovoked, and when pushed to back yourself up...failed miserably.

credability-ZERO...just as I figured

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: April 29, 2010, 07:43:24 PM »
The fact that you would even think there was a possibility anyone would pay a dime to know what your income is says much about your character.  At the end of the day you spend many hours arguing on the internet with a 25 year old college student about how much money you make. Time you could have spent with you wife, your children or doing something productive. Even at my age it is a little rediculous to be engaging in this kind of activity but I am still young and immature. How old are you again Bob? What does that say about you? Im sure your children will be proud of you when they find out about what a good arguer you were with random people on the internet.

What age is the cut off?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #578 on: April 29, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »
I'm totally relaxed...

Just another shit talker exposed for what he is...all mouth.

Apologize to Keith...your lack of balls just cost him 5K

You came here talking garbage, completely unprovoked, and when pushed to back yourself up...failed miserably.

credability-ZERO...just as I figured

Sure you are Bob, like your blood isn't boiling ::) You exposed yourself as a fool who always takes the bait, but I guess everyone knew that already so it wasn't really an exposure. You showed everyone that you enjoy arguing with random people on the internet more than spending time with your family, all in the effort of "exposing internet shit talkers" lmao. We are all very proud of you Bob, a man in his mid 40's who would rather brag about his contracts and argue on the internet than spend time with his family. You are simply awesome and highly credible.

I have no reason to apologize to Keith. I don't have a beef with him, never did and we respect each other. I don't think Keith, or anyone with an IQ above 80 really thought anyone would put up any money to see how much or little you make. You should apologize for insulting his intelligence by even pondering that someone would pay him 5k in an internet bet.

I wonder who a group of mature and succesful adults would think was a bigger fool after reading this thread. Me, a 25 year old university student with no responsibilites, or yourself. A man in his mid 40's with a wife and child at home who choses to argue on an internet board with strangers rather than spend time with his family. Seriously Bob, why would you argue with me rather than spend time with them? Don't dodge this question for once, give us a straight answer. Is  spending time with your family more important to you than arguing on the internet or not?
Why is it so important to you what supposed "internet shit talkers" think? Why do you waste your time talking to people you consider fools and morons?

And how can I be back peddling? I never agreed to be in the first place?

shotgun on the team

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #579 on: April 29, 2010, 08:33:43 PM »
 I just watched the Bob Chick video.

He sounds like Troy McClure from The Simpsons.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #580 on: April 29, 2010, 09:29:26 PM »
The fact that you would even think there was a possibility anyone would pay a dime to know what your income is says much about your character.  At the end of the day you spend many hours arguing on the internet with a 25 year old college student about how much money you make. Time you could have spent with you wife, your children or doing something productive. Even at my age it is a little rediculous to be engaging in this kind of activity but I am still young and immature. How old are you again Bob? What does that say about you? Im sure your children will be proud of you when they find out about what a good arguer you were with random people on the internet.

So why are you spending your nights arguing over another man's income. You are obsessed with Bob Chick, The Crow and probably have a few other man obsessions going on. Classic homosexuality!

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #581 on: April 29, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »
MASSIVE OWNING BESTOWED UPON ROBERT MICHAEL CHICHERILLO:

I dont like twinks.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2010, 02:49:50 AM »
So why are you spending your nights arguing over another man's income. You are obsessed with Bob Chick, The Crow and probably have a few other man obsessions going on. Classic homosexuality!

Right, is that what gay people always do? I wouldn't know how to tell. You seem to be an expert on the subject though  Nevertheless, I already said I find amusing that I can get a 45 year old man so angry over things I say on the internet, more so that he would rather argue than spend time with his wife and child and I admited that it was pathetic on my part to be arguing like this and I'm a 25 year old college student, still young and immature. What does that say about a 45 year old man with a family?

I'm sure the athletes and other bodybuilders sponsored by BSN argue on the internet all night with random people and make sure to "own" all the "internet shit talkers".
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2010, 03:10:30 AM »
MASSIVE OWNING BESTOWED UPON ROBERT MICHAEL CHICHERILLO:

LOL your the seventh one who has done that. I can't go that road though but I'm sure BSN will be happy to see how their rep conducts himself.
shotgun on the team

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #584 on: April 30, 2010, 03:12:03 AM »
 Can someone give me a summary of why Bob Chick is an asshole? I'm too lazy to read all this shit.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #585 on: April 30, 2010, 04:06:53 AM »
Can summery give me a summary of why Bob Chick is an asshole? I'm too lazy to read all this shit.

several posters were acting as though Bob signed a huge contract that would make him rich. I basically said there is no way a supplement company would pay a bodybuilder millions of $ and called BS. Bob took great offence and started insulting me and calling MMA and other sports "fringe sports" in the supplement industry. I again called BS and stated the fact that MMArtist and other nonbodybuilding athletes account for about 99% of the revenue generated in the supplement industry. Bob took even more offence and called me names and said I was not credible. Bob then wanted me to bet 5k to see what he actually make. I told Bob I don;t care enough about what he makes to even pay a dime. Bob was shocked and said I was back peddling even though I never once agreed to bet. In his world if someone proposes a bet, nomatter how outragious, and the other person does not agree to it, somehow they are "back peddling". Somehow in his mind that makes sense.

Thats the gist of it man.
shotgun on the team

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #586 on: April 30, 2010, 04:13:56 AM »
several posters were acting as though Bob signed a huge contract that would make him rich. I basically said there is no way a supplement company would pay a bodybuilder millions of $ and called BS. Bob took great offence and started insulting me and calling MMA and other sports "fringe sports" in the supplement industry. I again called BS and stated the fact that MMArtist and other nonbodybuilding athletes account for about 99% of the revenue generated in the supplement industry. Bob took even more offence and called me names and said I was not credible. Bob then wanted me to bet 5k to see what he actually make. I told Bob I don;t care enough about what he makes to even pay a dime. Bob was shocked and said I was back peddling even though I never once agreed to bet. In his world if someone proposes a bet, nomatter how outragious, and the other person does not agree to it, somehow they are "back peddling". Somehow in his mind that makes sense.

Sounds serious.

Settle it with a dual.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #587 on: April 30, 2010, 04:22:48 AM »
you want a cookie fella  ;D bob chick is a good man for the industry you on other hand is the one with the problem,,,go take some hgh,,,you smoke relax now little fella relax

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #588 on: April 30, 2010, 04:45:49 AM »
The ugly truth is that Bob C is part of the problem in professional bodybuilding. He has been an insider for years and has benefitted in many ways disproportionately to his standing as a bodybuilder.

Up until a month ago we all thought that Bob was part of Bodybuilding.com. Well, shows what we know. He is finally getting what he deserves and he deserves what he gets. In a few years he might even have to do personal training to support his family.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: April 30, 2010, 05:01:00 AM »

Sure you are Bob, like your blood isn't boiling ::) You exposed yourself as a fool who always takes the bait, but I guess everyone knew that already so it wasn't really an exposure. You showed everyone that you enjoy arguing with random people on the internet more than spending time with your family, all in the effort of "exposing internet shit talkers" lmao. We are all very proud of you Bob, a man in his mid 40's who would rather brag about his contracts and argue on the internet than spend time with his family. You are simply awesome and highly credible.

I have no reason to apologize to Keith. I don't have a beef with him, never did and we respect each other. I don't think Keith, or anyone with an IQ above 80 really thought anyone would put up any money to see how much or little you make. You should apologize for insulting his intelligence by even pondering that someone would pay him 5k in an internet bet.

I wonder who a group of mature and succesful adults would think was a bigger fool after reading this thread. Me, a 25 year old university student with no responsibilites, or yourself. A man in his mid 40's with a wife and child at home who choses to argue on an internet board with strangers rather than spend time with his family. Seriously Bob, why would you argue with me rather than spend time with them? Don't dodge this question for once, give us a straight answer. Is  spending time with your family more important to you than arguing on the internet or not?
Why is it so important to you what supposed "internet shit talkers" think? Why do you waste your time talking to people you consider fools and morons?

And how can I be back peddling? I never agreed to be in the first place?

Now you're obsessing over my family?? First you want to dispute my finances, now you bring up my family over and over....

STALKER

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #590 on: April 30, 2010, 05:07:21 AM »
 Mo money mo problems.

Don't worry about the playa haters Bob. They have jealousy written all over them. The reasons why they are hating on you seem to be pretty weak. I don't understand what the big deal is here.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: April 30, 2010, 05:19:40 AM »
Mo money mo problems.

Don't worry about the playa haters Bob. They have jealousy written all over them. The reasons why they are hating on you seem to be pretty weak. I don't understand what the big deal is here.

LOL...I dint worry...I feel bad for some of these guys, must be rough going through life as a shit talking loser who turns tail and runs when called out.  I grew up old school where you backed your words up.

Oh well...amusing none the less

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #592 on: April 30, 2010, 05:28:24 AM »
Jesus I've never seen bob post so much
TEAM Nasser

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: April 30, 2010, 05:47:48 AM »
This was your first post, unprovoked.... you put out false info, attempt to put me down, and then wonder why I take offense??

In your own words, you say HOWARD thinks I signed a multi-million dollar deal....I never said such a thing.

Cant even get your own story straight...
LOL, well , wrong again.  I know Bob does ok and has a good head for business ,but I never thought Bob got a 7 figure deal nor did Bob say that.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #594 on: April 30, 2010, 05:51:06 AM »
Jesus I've never seen bob post so much
???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: April 30, 2010, 06:07:53 AM »
You have spent a good portion of your evening for the past two nights arguing with me, a college student over your contract, lol. I guess your ex Tiffany Remley was right about you being obsessed with the boards which leads me to believe she is probably right about her other stories involving you.
First off, making a crack related to an ex gf rumor is pretty low in my opinion.
Mussolini, I read in a previous post where you said something about Bob's education not being much past HS.
Plus, you seem to insist that I felt Bob was making millions in contracts.
I know Bob does ok within the BODYBUILING/ Fitness industry. Doing ok in the BB/supplement industry is not like being an investment banker or being a top golfer like Tiger Woods.
It is obvious to me that Bob has a real passion for BB and loves his lifestyle.
I don't know (nor care) exactly what Bob's income $$ is. He is simply proud of being able to "make it" and live comfortably off what he makes in BB via legit sources of income within the industry.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #596 on: April 30, 2010, 06:13:51 AM »
First off, making a crack related to an ex gf rumor is pretty low in my opinion.
Mussolini, I read in a previous post where you said something about Bob's education not being much past HS.
Plus, you seem to insist that I felt Bob was making millions in contracts.
I know Bob does ok within the BODYBUILING/ Fitness industry. Doing ok in the BB/supplement industry is not like being an investment banker or being a top golfer like Tiger Woods.
It is obvious to me that Bob has a real passion for BB and loves his lifestyle.
I don't know (nor care) exactly what Bob's income $$ is. He is simply proud of being able to "make it" and live comfortably off what he makes in BB via legit sources of income within the industry.

Good post..Man you guys need to stop the shit chucking at Bob , he is a good guy..He would be a hell of alot more helpful and answer your questions if the majority of you were not a bunch of wankers to him..

I dont blame him for adding a bit of sarcasm to his posts at times..

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: April 30, 2010, 06:24:29 AM »
Good post..Man you guys need to stop the shit chucking at Bob , he is a good guy..He would be a hell of alot more helpful and answer your questions if the majority of you were not a bunch of wankers to him..

I dont blame him for adding a bit of sarcasm to his posts at times..
Bob can be funny as hell and I have DVD of the War for the World ( Pro masters) series.
I honestly believe Bob was talking more about his ability to generate income vie BB sources and how he enjoys the lifestyle that goes with it.
For example, (unlike Bob) I gave up on trying to make a career related to bodybuilding/gym/fitness.
I chose a less glamorous , more conventional path via education and academics.
Now, with just over 20 yrs experience  and a doctorate, I make around 80k in base salary plus tenure ( security) a great bennefit package and retairement plan, etc.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: April 30, 2010, 06:28:15 AM »
I asked a shit talking fool top back up his mouth...hows that melting?

I'm not the one backpeddling
Bob, I know you doing just fine now with a stable, steady career in the BB  industry and a pretty wife, etc.
I was curious if you would share with us, times when you struggled and didn't know if you would "make it" like you have now.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: April 30, 2010, 06:41:51 AM »
Bob, I know you doing just fine now with a stable, steady career in the BB  industry and a pretty wife, etc.
I was curious if you would share with us, times when you struggled and didn't know if you would "make it" like you have now.

Good question...

Dont really have any rags to riches story, and my ability to make money was never really an issue...t was more about whether or not I would ever achieve my goal of turning professional in the IFBB...my lowest point I would say, was after I blew out my back getting ready for the 98 USA, and having to undergo L-4/5 surgery and fusion...out of activity for a full 8 weeks time...then the eternity of rehab and starting back at square one in the gym was brutal mentally...

I've always seemed to do my best coming from behind...didnt make the cut at the 86 Jr. Nats/ won the overall in the 87 Jr. Nats, back surgery in 98/ 2nd at the Nationals in 99/ pro card in 2000, etc...

Never had the "lived out of my car in the gym parking lot" story...was never that stupid to have put myself in that position. I worked and owned my own gym for 9 years prior to winning the USA/ signing a contract...THEN moving out to L.A.