Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86795 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #625 on: May 01, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »

If there is ever an IFBB event in Toronto or a BSN event I will be there and introduce myself to Bob. Now I don't think I'm some kind of tough guy or hero, but we will see who "tucks their tail and runs". I will make sure it is filmed to.

Bob will pretend not to know you...count on it...

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #626 on: May 01, 2010, 09:30:22 AM »

If there is ever an IFBB event in Toronto or a BSN event I will be there and introduce myself to Bob. Now I don't think I'm some kind of tough guy or hero, but we will see who "tucks their tail and runs". I will make sure it is filmed to.

Ha! So it's you who started the Bob Chic/bodybuilding thread on the other site?

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #627 on: May 01, 2010, 09:46:28 AM »

what other site
I dont like twinks.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #628 on: May 01, 2010, 09:59:22 AM »
Too bad Over the top was such a shitty movie.

The new Pulling John will do more for armwrestling I think. It's sort of like the Pumping Iron of armwrestling.

It didn't do well financially I don't think.  I cost about $40 million to make.  $15 million was his salary he got paid up front.  Cannon at the time did not have a great reputation on paying.  I do remember seeing Rodney Dangerfield in the offices with his agent and attorney and heard it was something about getting money he was owed.  Dolph to had a problem I heard.  They spent alot of money marketing the film and merchindise but still didn't help.  It was the perfect time since Cannon was flipping for the bill.  John is the best in history and a great guy
No Worries 4 me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: May 01, 2010, 10:03:13 AM »

What are you going to say or do to him?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #630 on: May 01, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »
What are you going to say or do to him?

Ask him what supplements he would recommend for weight cutting. Then maybe ask him where I can find them.
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #631 on: May 01, 2010, 10:36:49 AM »

Its Hardly a Bob chick thread, I just use him as an example of a guy who thinks he is tough and that people would be afraid of him because he is a bodybuilder.

Slater, the other site is www.sherdog.com an MMA site, below is the thread. As you will see, he is highly respected by the people on sherdog, especially after his comments about David Louiseau.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f48/people-intimidated-bodybuilders-1200151/index2.html
shotgun on the team

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: May 01, 2010, 11:08:52 AM »
muss is a real athlete who walks the walk
bobby chicky is a geezer who gets winded walking on his treadmill at 2 mph...bob maybe if u took endorush before hand u would have more stamina
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #633 on: May 01, 2010, 11:21:27 AM »
muss is a real athlete who walks the walk
bobby chicky is a geezer who gets winded walking on his treadmill at 2 mph...bob maybe if u took endorush before hand u would have more stamina
Chick wont give us any help on BSN products so we'll have to find another product line Gene.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: May 01, 2010, 11:24:27 AM »
Chick wont give us any help on BSN products so we'll have to find another product line Gene.
i want to buy a lot of bsn products cuz they look real good but bob is ignoring my concerns and making me think of trying another company
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: May 01, 2010, 12:33:54 PM »

Your self assessment of being immature was right on the money.  It is quite evident that you do in fact fancy yourself as a tough guy. Precisely why should Bob, or anyone else for that matter, run from you?  Are you making some kind of threat?  Grow up.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #636 on: May 01, 2010, 06:24:37 PM »
Your self assessment of being immature was right on the money.  It is quite evident that you do in fact fancy yourself as a tough guy. Precisely why should Bob, or anyone else for that matter, run from you?  Are you making some kind of threat?  Grow up.

Yes I am very immature for my age, no doubt about it. Thanks for pointing out something I already admitted. Bob and I are about the same maturity level. As for me making threats, it was Bob who accused me first of being a coward and tuck tailing and run. Sorry Mr.1derful, but I don't take to kindly to a juiced up mongloid who prances around in a thong posing for gay men calling me a coward, and claiming I would run from him. Maybe thats ok with you, so to each their own. No one said Bob should be afraid of me, I sure didn't but I doubt he would call me a coward or say I have no credibility to my face. I would however say everything I have said in this thread to his face. He will have the opportunity to prove he "is old school" if he is ever in TO with BSN or the IFBB.

shotgun on the team

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #637 on: May 01, 2010, 09:19:35 PM »
i want to buy a lot of bsn products cuz they look real good but bob is ignoring my concerns and making me think of trying another company

that is terrible to hear NW, although I am sure any other company would be more than happy to have your business and answer your questions, all without insulting you!  Freakin Bob is outta control, on a high horse thinkin he can talk to anybody any way he wants.

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #638 on: May 01, 2010, 09:30:38 PM »
that is terrible to hear NW, although I am sure any other company would be more than happy to have your business and answer your questions, all without insulting you!  Freakin Bob is outta control, on a high horse thinkin he can talk to anybody any way he wants.

jt
???

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #639 on: May 01, 2010, 10:37:12 PM »
that is terrible to hear NW, although I am sure any other company would be more than happy to have your business and answer your questions, all without insulting you!  Freakin Bob is outta control, on a high horse thinkin he can talk to anybody any way he wants.

jt

I think he may just eat his words. Their is a 12 page thread on sherdog where Chick has been exposed as a shit talking egotistical fool. Most of the veiwers take supplements and are writing BSN letters telling of chicks antics, and his gay 4 pay association. If one or two people write letters they would just play them off as haters. If 200 people write letters they will have to take notice. The MMA community is a tight nit bunch and they saw the parts where Chick was insulting David the Crow Louiseau and belittling him and calling me a coward, saying I would run from him or he put it "tuck tail and run" and that I am not credible. Sorry Bob I have helped hundreds of people on sherdog with MMA and wrestling training, diet and technique info, seems like you would have more support if you did the same.
shotgun on the team

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #640 on: May 01, 2010, 10:44:25 PM »
I think he may just eat his words. Their is a 12 page thread on sherdog where Chick has been exposed as a shit talking egotistical fool. Most of the veiwers take supplements and are writing BSN letters telling of chicks antics, and his gay 4 pay association. If one or two people write letters they would just play them off as haters. If 200 people write letters they will have to take notice. The MMA community is a tight nit bunch and they saw the parts where Chick was insulting David the Crow Louiseau and belittling him and calling me a coward, saying I would run from him or he put it "tuck tail and run" and that I am not credible. Sorry Bob I have helped hundreds of people on sherdog with MMA and wrestling training, diet and technique info, seems like you would have more support if you did the same.

Just because Sherdog had their name emblazoned in the middle of the Octagon for a few years doesn't mean anyone pays any attention to them,  just ask Larry Peepee. 

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #641 on: May 01, 2010, 10:52:45 PM »
 Bob Chick is counting a stack of money somewhere and doesn't even know what you all are saying.

That's what it seems like.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: May 02, 2010, 06:12:24 AM »
Yes I am very immature for my age, no doubt about it. Thanks for pointing out something I already admitted. Bob and I are about the same maturity level. As for me making threats, it was Bob who accused me first of being a coward and tuck tailing and run. Sorry Mr.1derful, but I don't take to kindly to a juiced up mongloid who prances around in a thong posing for gay men calling me a coward, and claiming I would run from him. Maybe thats ok with you, so to each their own. No one said Bob should be afraid of me, I sure didn't but I doubt he would call me a coward or say I have no credibility to my face. I would however say everything I have said in this thread to his face. He will have the opportunity to prove he "is old school" if he is ever in TO with BSN or the IFBB.

This internet thing is serious business for you then.  Perhaps one day you'll be more multi-dimensional. Until then, I truly hope you accomplish your life long goal of confronting Bob Chick face to face. A lofty goal indeed.  Good luck with that.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #643 on: May 02, 2010, 06:44:16 AM »
This internet thing is serious business for you then.  Perhaps one day you'll be more multi-dimensional. Until then, I truly hope you accomplish your life long goal of confronting Bob Chick face to face. A lofty goal indeed.  Good luck with that.

Thanks for the support. In school the teachers used to say we can do anything we set our minds to. I'm really focused and trying to block everything else in life out other than seeing Chick in person. Hopefully the teachers weren't lying.
shotgun on the team

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #644 on: May 02, 2010, 06:59:41 AM »
Its Hardly a Bob chick thread, I just use him as an example of a guy who thinks he is tough and that people would be afraid of him because he is a bodybuilder.

Slater, the other site is www.sherdog.com an MMA site, below is the thread. As you will see, he is highly respected by the people on sherdog, especially after his comments about David Louiseau.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f48/people-intimidated-bodybuilders-1200151/index2.html

Best quote from that thread:

Quote from: Death Foot
If I needed a personal trainer, I go with a bb, if I needed to learn how to fight, I go with skinny Brazilian kid/a guy by the name of Jung/cock tat on chest.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #645 on: May 02, 2010, 07:52:35 AM »
Best quote from that thread:

Yah I saw that one, I LOL. Some other good ones too.
shotgun on the team

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #646 on: May 02, 2010, 09:27:39 AM »
Chick hasnt posted in a while.  Has he been instructed by BSN to sit quietly and let this thread die?
I dont like twinks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #647 on: May 02, 2010, 09:50:36 AM »
I predicted a few days back that Bob would leave getbig now.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: May 02, 2010, 11:50:06 AM »

BSN b s can't withstand Getbig scrutiny.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #649 on: May 02, 2010, 11:53:00 AM »

What will happen to his bodyspace account at bodybuilding.com? And who will take control of his special mod powers?

These are the important questions we must find out about.