Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86804 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« Reply #875 on: May 09, 2010, 06:57:21 PM »
Really only thing a bodybuilder needs is good quality food and steroids, no supplements, they only use them to get the money for endorsing them.  How many bodybuilders who are not endorsed by a supplement company take hydroxcut ?  ;D
TEAM Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #876 on: May 09, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »
Really only thing a bodybuilder needs is good quality food and steroids, no supplements, they only use them to get the money for endorsing them.  How many bodybuilders who are not endorsed by a supplement company take hydroxcut ?  ;D
knowing a licensed animal doctor is good too  :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #877 on: May 09, 2010, 08:29:03 PM »
I really am disappointed in where bodybuilding has gone. Decades ago we suspected the champs were using gear but no one was disclosing what they took. Eventually it got out that just about everyone was using steroids. We were not prepared for the widespread abuse of chemicals that we see today in the professional contests.

The supplement companies know about the steroids but that doesn't matter. They sweep it under the carpet and keep selling your products. Bodybuilding is a sham and a disgrace.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #878 on: May 09, 2010, 08:38:07 PM »
I really am disappointed in where bodybuilding has gone. Decades ago we suspected the champs were using gear but no one was disclosing what they took. Eventually it got out that just about everyone was using steroids. We were not prepared for the widespread abuse of chemicals that we see today in the professional contests.

The supplement companies know about the steroids but that doesn't matter. They sweep it under the carpet and keep selling your products. Bodybuilding is a sham and a disgrace.

What you say is true, but what do you suggest would be a good answer. Without the funding of the supplement companies Pro Bodybuilding would cease to exist, or at the very best it would revert to going back to competing for a couple of grand and a handshake, a la the Arnold days.

Someone has to fund this industry, so what would you suggest be a practical solution, to this problem?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #879 on: May 09, 2010, 10:21:35 PM »
I would ruthlessly boot out all those running bodybuilding and start again. Bob C at the top of the list with his buddy Manion. Implement strict testing for banned substances. Have testing done during the year at random times. Lifetime bans for cheaters. Test for substances and inserts. No silicon in men or women. Have elections and make the executive responsible. Without removeability there is no democracy.

io856

« Reply #880 on: May 09, 2010, 10:23:42 PM »
I would ruthlessly boot out all those running bodybuilding and start again. Bob C at the top of the list with his buddy Manion. Implement strict testing for banned substances. Have testing done during the year at random times. Lifetime bans for cheaters. Test for substances and inserts. No silicon in men or women. Have elections and make the executive responsible. Without removeability there is no democracy.
Not enough money and resources

+ for every competitor there are are 5 or so dreamers who never make it to the stage. Do we test those chumps too? Who pays for that?

The public has every god damned right to support the so called natural federations. Bottom line is we don't want to see swimmers onstage.

musclepost

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #881 on: May 09, 2010, 10:24:13 PM »
Don't be silly, all the judges need to do is start judging lower for protruding guts.

The BBers are only doing it because that's what the schmoe.. er.. judges want! ;D  Those big pregnant GH bellies sure are sexy!  I love mutant muscle men oiled up in thongs flexing and presenting their striated glutes in a homoerotic beauty pageant!

io856

« Reply #882 on: May 09, 2010, 10:25:41 PM »
Don't be silly, all the judges need to do is start judging lower for protruding guts.

The BBers are only doing it because that's what the schmoe.. er.. judges want! ;D  Those big pregnant GH bellies sure are sexy!  I love mutant men!
The only reason those bellies exist is insulin and the larger bodyweights... try carrying 270lbs+ with nice slim tight waistline and a pair of decent legs too... it just isn't happening...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #883 on: May 09, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »

you sound like retarded old codger.....please die already.

NOBODY LIKES YOU.....

there is NO such thing as bodybuilding without bodybuilding drugs.

io856

« Reply #884 on: May 09, 2010, 10:28:49 PM »
Vince Basile has a business plan to create failure in a long standing organisation. Go ahead I'm sure another organisation won't test... appeal to public with freakiness and take those dollars and prestige.

musclepost

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #885 on: May 09, 2010, 10:29:32 PM »
The only reason those bellies exist is insulin and the larger bodyweights... try carrying 270lbs+ with nice slim tight waistline and a pair of decent legs too... it just isn't happening...

That's the point silly stud!  If the judges really wanted to cut back on insulin and GH usage, they'd penalize obvious signs of usage such as protruding GH guts.  The pros would drop insulin and GH in a hot minute if it meant they had a better chance at winning and less expenses to pay.

But the judges won't do that, because they, like all us schmoes out there, love our comically proportioned mutant muscle men showing off their hot GLUTES to masturbate to.... oh yeah!  :-*

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #886 on: May 10, 2010, 05:06:48 AM »

What do you mean "we" suspected the champs were using gear....werent YOU one of the champs using gear?

As for the supp companies "sweeping it under the carpet"...LOL.....whats the  big secret they're keeping from everyone, that steroids work? They keep selling product to people that DONT take steroids...last I checked, no one has been forced to take either one.

Whats a sham and disgrace....is you

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #887 on: May 10, 2010, 06:11:26 AM »
In the old days it wasn't against the rules or law to use steroids. The current lack of rules is making drug use unregulated with abuse widespread and this is especially true with the women. The blame lies with those who run the sport not past champions. The whole sport at the professional level is a sham. Bob is right there condoning the practice and is doing absolutely nothing to change things for the better.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: May 10, 2010, 06:17:10 AM »
In the old days it wasn't against the rules or law to use steroids. The current lack of rules is making drug use unregulated with abuse widespread and this is especially true with the women. The blame lies with those who run the sport not past champions. The whole sport at the professional level is a sham. Bob is right there condoning the practice and is doing absolutely nothing to change things for the better.

So you werent disappointed in where BB was going back when YOU were using gear...because it was legal?

You think the natural guys back in your day were saying the same thing about YOU? You believe the guy that took 2nd or 3rd was bitching because this guy Basile was obviously using, which s why he won...?

As I've stated over and over, Basile...when the athletes start requesting to get tested, I'll be more than happy to submit it....as the representative, I echo what the IFBB athletes are interested in...or not.

We didnt start the fire...you did

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #889 on: May 10, 2010, 07:20:39 AM »
Talk about twisting reality. Chick, you have absolutely no shame. Don't try to blame me for the uncontrolled drug use in many competitions. At the professional level it is so widespread that it is unsafe and unchecked. Both the men and women have gone too far and just about everyone I talk to would not do what is required to compete at that level. What are you doing for those who want a level playing field instead of the drug mine field that you support?

Guys like you have no right representing anyone at all and especially not bodybuilders. I hope you understand this but you are rather thick when you need to be. I bet Manion gets pissed off at the way you don't comprehend simple instructions. He has to write everything down for you and reprimand you frequently before you have a clue about what to do. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: May 10, 2010, 07:33:21 AM »

Ya know Vince , far from hide from the drug use, many supplement products "tie in" with the drug ideals.
They hint ( in a not so subtle manner) that you can obtain a LEGAL drug like effect with their new product.
To me, more than half of the current male pro physiques look kinda ugly and rather distorted.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: May 10, 2010, 07:42:24 AM »
Talk about twisting reality. Chick, you have absolutely no shame. Don't try to blame me for the uncontrolled drug use in many competitions. At the professional level it is so widespread that it is unsafe and unchecked. Both the men and women have gone too far and just about everyone I talk to would not do what is required to compete at that level. What are you doing for those who want a level playing field instead of the drug mine field that you support?

Guys like you have no right representing anyone at all and especially not bodybuilders. I hope you understand this but you are rather thick when you need to be. I bet Manion gets pissed off at the way you don't comprehend simple instructions. He has to write everything down for you and reprimand you frequently before you have a clue about what to do. 

Once again, Basile...you show your artful skill of debate by not addressing what is written, but just throwing out drivel...over and over.

You're a text book case of someone trying to argue while really not having any idea what is going on...

If everyone is doing whatever drugs they want...isnt it a level playing field already?  They have drug tested shows for those who want to compete drug free, and even THOSE they complain about people beating the tests....much like the Olympics.

As for blaming YOU....werent YOU part of the initial problem?  Werent YOU one of those that used drugs to your advantage over those that werent? Werent YOU one of the pioneers that paved the way for future generations of BBers to explore the great unknown of steroids, etc....leading by example, Basile....

YOU benefitted by winning a title while using steroids, who are you to tell anyone else now that they shouldnt?

hypocrite

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #892 on: May 10, 2010, 08:00:15 AM »
Bob, Bob, Bob, shake your sorry head! Very few bodybuilders disclosed their steroid use in the old days.

You talk so irresponsibly that surely a former assistant deputy sheriff should hang his head in shame. You literally cannot see the forest for the trees. You honestly and amazingly believe there is no problem because of the widespread use of banned substances by many bodybuilders. The IFBB has rules against these banned substances but for some reason known only to them they do not enforce them. Thus, the IFBB must accept all the blame for the lack of testing. Since you are associated with the Pro League you must share some of that blame. That is the bottom line.

Don't try to blame champions who competed 40 years ago for your current mess.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: May 10, 2010, 08:18:20 AM »
Bob, Bob, Bob, shake your sorry head! Very few bodybuilders disclosed their steroid use in the old days.

You talk so irresponsibly that surely a former assistant deputy sheriff should hang his head in shame. You literally cannot see the forest for the trees. You honestly and amazingly believe there is no problem because of the widespread use of banned substances by many bodybuilders. The IFBB has rules against these banned substances but for some reason known only to them they do not enforce them. Thus, the IFBB must accept all the blame for the lack of testing. Since you are associated with the Pro League you must share some of that blame. That is the bottom line.

Let me correct you on yet another point you continue to get wrong....there is no "assistant" deputy sheriff title....you're either a deputy sheriff, or the under sheriff, or the Sheriff himself...

Cant get much of anything right can you?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #894 on: May 10, 2010, 08:46:16 AM »

Mr. Basile, don't even waste your time arguing with bob chik.  He is a crumb.  Don't dignify his stupidity with your intelligent commentary.  He is unable to spell even simple words correctly, never mind think in an intellectually sublimated manner.
(

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #895 on: May 10, 2010, 10:07:16 AM »
Mr. Basile, don't even waste your time arguing with bob chik.  He is a crumb.  Don't dignify his stupidity with your intelligent commentary.  He is unable to spell even simple words correctly, never mind think in an intellectually sublimated manner.

What are you talking about, Bob is really making a lot of sense here, and it is good to see a logical and rational argument in support of bodybuilding. Like I said, the consumer needs to do the work. BSN doesn't advertise like Muscletech, no one is doing anything dangerous either way, and people like Chick are around to confirm the drug use for anyone who is nieve about it, all they gotta do is Google the term 'do pro bodybuilder's use steroids' and there you are.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: May 10, 2010, 11:17:47 AM »
Once again, Basile...you show your artful skill of debate by not addressing what is written, but just throwing out drivel...over and over.

You're a text book case of someone trying to argue while really not having any idea what is going on...

If everyone is doing whatever drugs they want...isnt it a level playing field already?  They have drug tested shows for those who want to compete drug free, and even THOSE they complain about people beating the tests....much like the Olympics.

As for blaming YOU....werent YOU part of the initial problem?  Werent YOU one of those that used drugs to your advantage over those that werent? Werent YOU one of the pioneers that paved the way for future generations of BBers to explore the great unknown of steroids, etc....leading by example, Basile....

YOU benefitted by winning a title while using steroids, who are you to tell anyone else now that they shouldnt?

hypocrite
Bob, we both know that the 48 pgs of rules on banned sutances has rarely been enforced. To both of you steroids were used in every major BB meet since the 60's.The only hypocrite here is the IFBB which has plenty of rules on roid use with no intention to enforce them.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: May 10, 2010, 11:19:39 AM »
Let me correct you on yet another point you continue to get wrong....there is no "assistant" deputy sheriff title....you're either a deputy sheriff, or the under sheriff, or the Sheriff himself...

Cant get much of anything right can you?

Speaking of the law Bob hehehe. Seriously, could a pro BB be honest and admit what drugs they use to a cop?
If the "level playing field" inculdes drug use, then that means ya gotta break the drug laws to play right?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: May 10, 2010, 11:21:43 AM »
Sadly Vince, the vast majority of hardcore BB's all but demand extreme drug use. The current policy relfect that desire by looking the other way on drug use in pro BB. The current winners look distorted in my opinion.
The NPC and IFBB is NOT like the old AAU as an organization, officials and chairmen are appointed NOT elected.
Bob is simply doing the best he can with the situation AS IT CURRENTLY EXISTS.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: May 10, 2010, 11:25:13 AM »
Speaking of the law Bob hehehe. Seriously, could a pro BB be honest and admit what drugs they use to a cop?
If the "level playing field" inculdes drug use, then that means ya gotta break the drug laws to play right?

You mean the cops who are taking gear?....sure

You dont "have" to do anything....what do all the other athletes in other sports do?