Author Topic: New mom Beyonce to design "Obama 2012" Shits - Holllaaa!!!!  (Read 3039 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: New mom Beyonce to design "Obama 2012" Shits - Holllaaa!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »
It's a forgone conclusion Obama will win the 2012 election, the only question is by how many and how bad the GOP will lose their seats in the House, will they get completely ousted, or just leave 2 - 3 behind to act like idiots.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 02:58:03 PM »
It's a forgone conclusion Obama will win the 2012 election, the only question is by how many and how bad the GOP will lose their seats in the House, will they get completely ousted, or just leave 2 - 3 behind to act like idiots.

LOL.   Romeny is already beating him, and as the economy gets worse, the dems are going to force this incompetent kenyan thug ghetto looting monster out of office.   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 03:20:18 PM »
Beyonce

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 04:30:19 PM »

LOL.   Romeny is already beating him, and as the economy gets worse, the dems are going to force this incompetent kenyan thug ghetto looting monster out of office.   

1) Intrade has Obama at 50% chance of re-election, and Romney at 40% chance of winning.  Domestic polls have obama up or tied, mostly.  Every now and then, you'll see romney lead by a point or two - but how is Romney beating him?  Obama earned 68mil last quarter... romney was  25 mil?

2) Is the economy still getting worse?   Evidence?  Cause even bill oreilly admits the economy is improving.  If war with iran is a bigger issue than economy in nov, obama is pretty.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 04:32:00 PM »
fo shizzo my nizzo dizzo, repridizzo, watch the africans come out in droves in 2012 to "support dey brutha up in da white house".

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 04:52:13 PM »
fo shizzo my nizzo dizzo, repridizzo, watch the africans come out in droves in 2012 to "support dey brutha up in da white house".
Those drone attacks must anger you and your people to no end, ya' fat racist. We all know you hate America...almost as much as you hate yourself and your heritage.  ;)

A salaam alaikum, Mirza! Shout out to Sarfraz Mirza, Seth Mirza, and my boy Nasreen Qazi!  ;D

!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 04:56:38 PM »
Those drone attacks must anger you and your people to no end, ya' fat racist. We all know you hate America...almost as much as you hate yourself and your heritage.  ;)

A salaam alaikum, Mirza! Shout out to Sarfraz Mirza, Seth Mirza, and my boy Nasreen Qazi!  ;D

hhahaa, you are one psychotic stalker guy. ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 05:03:43 PM »
hhahaa, you are one psychotic stalker guy. ;D
I love it when you revert to your old racist self after trying so hard to tip-toe softly back onto getbig!  ;D

So how has the career prospects been going since you have felonies on your record? I mean, robbing old ladies is kind of tough to explain in interviews.  :-\
Did you and Margaret L. Comfort ever tie the knot officially FAT DAVE, or did she get tired of your smelly, obese, free-loading Pakistani ass?
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 05:05:36 PM »
I love it when you revert to your old racist self after trying so hard to tip-toe softly back onto getbig!  ;D

So how has the career prospects been going since you have felonies on your record? I mean, robbing old ladies is kind of tough to explain in interviews.  :-\
Did you and Margaret L. Comfort ever tie the knot officially FAT DAVE, or did she get tired of your smelly, obese, free-loading Pakistani ass?

You're the biggest racist on here Benny. If Obama was white you wouldn't be carrying on like a rambling idiot.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 05:06:33 PM »

lol, is that all you have you fucking Kunta Kinte charcoal colored guy you?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 05:20:04 PM »
where you at Benny?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 05:39:14 PM »
1) Intrade has Obama at 50% chance of re-election, and Romney at 40% chance of winning.  Domestic polls have obama up or tied, mostly.  Every now and then, you'll see romney lead by a point or two - but how is Romney beating him?  Obama earned 68mil last quarter... romney was  25 mil?

2) Is the economy still getting worse?   Evidence?  Cause even bill oreilly admits the economy is improving.  If war with iran is a bigger issue than economy in nov, obama is pretty.

bringing the nut jobs back into reality, good post.  The margins will grow even bigger for Obama as Romney's true colors come out even more, his job at Bane capital or whatever it was called, that evil company and Romney's involvement, people don't like that.  Did Romney ever work a regular job?  No.  Silver spoon in his mouth.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 07:30:08 PM »
bringing the nut jobs back into reality, good post.  The margins will grow even bigger for Obama as Romney's true colors come out even more, his job at Bane capital or whatever it was called, that evil company and Romney's involvement, people don't like that.  Did Romney ever work a regular job?  No.  Silver spoon in his mouth.

Lol.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »
i hate arguing politics but anyone that thinks obama has done well as president is delusional. when he got elected i said he would be the worst president that America has seen..he has pretty much proved me right
irongearco.com

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »
As far I can tell, it would be easy for Beyonce to "design Obams 2012 Shits". She just needs to squat down and squeeze a brown stinky dump and it will look just like Obama!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 07:56:27 PM »
Dubya racks up 4 trillion more in debt during the course of 8 years....Obunga comes in and racks up 5 trillion within a scant 3 years.......in speeches, he called Bush's rampant increasing of the federal debt as a burden to our children as well as unpatriotic......then, he goes on and does the same damn thing?

And major media outlets do not call him out on any of this........despite the fact that many of his policies(esp. foreign policy) are the same as Dubya's.

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 07:59:33 PM »
Reuters reports that their's a 90 percent chance 333386 will melt like a little bitch regardless of who wins the election.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »
1) Intrade has Obama at 50% chance of re-election, and Romney at 40% chance of winning.  Domestic polls have obama up or tied, mostly.  Every now and then, you'll see romney lead by a point or two - but how is Romney beating him?  Obama earned 68mil last quarter... romney was  25 mil?

2) Is the economy still getting worse?   Evidence?  Cause even bill oreilly admits the economy is improving.  If war with iran is a bigger issue than economy in nov, obama is pretty.
What in the holy hell does money have to do with anything? Jesus 240 youre really drifting out there.

Everything Ive read is showing that the "recovery" is actually hitting people worse than the recession was.
What is with you lately? Just give up the bullshit act and admit youre an Obama supporter, no one is buying it anymore. You had me fooled for a while, ill admit. For someone who supposedly wants Obama out of office, you sure do a lot of defending and apologizing for him.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/01/12/the-worst-economic-recovery-since-the-great-depression/