Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 5631 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: September 05, 2008, 11:16:34 PM »
Hi gh15, what do you consider best:
Clen, ephedrine, T3, or what combination thereof with what hormones for muscle sparing(tren, anavar, winstrol)?
Thanks in advance.

any aas will help in muscle sparing and it pretty much dependent of diet wether you will blow up or cut for competition ,,

for naturals bodybuilders fina as in self home made from fina pellets is the absolut when it comes to strength and muscle spare during prep followed closely by suspension,, oxandrolone and halotestin,,eca iequivelent of cleanbuterol and t3 but when it comes to natural bodybuilder should always used with aas short easters and ofcourse undetected hormones such as insulin and growth

for the hormonized athlete or as gh15 calls him and her ....the brave none liar ones who are in minority but they are very much there....dianabol ,,anadrol ,,masteron,,testosteron enen,,cyp,,sustas and any other hormjones that natural use

winstrol is for hardness and you better have enough muscle mass before using it wether you are natural pr hormonized since on winstrol you can say bye bye to heavy lifting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 11:22:19 PM »
Some kind of drug guru?  :-\

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 02:38:27 AM »
Some kind of drug guru?  :-\

Whover he is, does know his shit. Thanks gh15.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 02:42:02 AM »
thanks, gh15!
!

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:48:58 AM »
nice post, spot on as usual

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 03:01:13 AM »
Whover he is, does know how to Google his shit. Thanks Fuck off, gh15.
Fixed that for you.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 04:22:41 AM »

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 05:27:22 AM »
any aas will help in muscle sparing and it pretty much dependent of diet wether you will blow up or cut for competition ,,

for naturals bodybuilders fina as in self home made from fina pellets is the absolut when it comes to strength and muscle spare during prep followed closely by suspension,, oxandrolone and halotestin,,eca iequivelent of cleanbuterol and t3 but when it comes to natural bodybuilder should always used with aas short easters and ofcourse undetected hormones such as insulin and growth

for the hormonized athlete or as gh15 calls him and her ....the brave none liar ones who are in minority but they are very much there....dianabol ,,anadrol ,,masteron,,testosteron enen,,cyp,,sustas and any other hormjones that natural use

winstrol is for hardness and you better have enough muscle mass before using it wether you are natural pr hormonized since on winstrol you can say bye bye to heavy lifting

gh15 approved

what the hell is "fina pellets"  ???  ::)
I

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 05:35:11 AM »
what the hell is "fina pellets"  ???  ::)

Trenbolone for cattle bought at the feed store.  Some of these guys are nutz.

I've heard there are some which are modified to make extraction of the tren more difficult.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 05:59:46 AM »
Gh15 is the Scott Alexander of steroids  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 06:25:58 AM »
Thanks Dennis.

Spot on as usual.

Say hi to the fish gods from me.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 06:32:58 AM »
I'd still like to see the "results" GH15's advices will have on Cummydrizzle in lets say three years. That oughta be fun.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 06:34:54 AM »
dj15, thanks.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 07:07:35 AM »
gh15 is brutally honest.
I can appreciate that.
Most are all show no go!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 07:12:16 AM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 12:07:43 PM »
  It is amazing the amount of morons who worship this guy. Getbig.com is undoubtedly the greatest collection of retards on the web. Hey, dumb shits, can't you see this guy is nothing but a steroid dealer pretending to be a pro?

And his "knowledge" is not even knowledge at all. It is a bunch of pseudo-scientific anectodal observations and his "facts" are purely speculative, hypothetical and have no scientific basis to them whatsoever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 12:12:06 PM »
  It is amazing the amount of morons who worship this guy. Getbig.com is undoubtedly the greatest collection of retards on the web. Hey, dumb shits, can't you see this guy is nothing but a steroid dealer pretending to be a pro?

And his "knowledge" is not even knowledge at all. It is a bunch of pseudo-scientific anectodal observations and his "facts" are purely speculative, hypothetical and have no scientific basis to them whatsoever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How many cycles have you ran?  I don't worship GH15 at all, I find his posts annoying most of the time, but he knows what he's talking about when it comes to hormones.  Do I think he's a pro? I dunno, possible, but he does know what he's talking about when it comes to steroids.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 12:18:37 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
And you forgot to mention that anyone on getbig that thinks he knows jack shitt is either fat or toothpick with a max bench of 185 and the ones who admit his advise is the truth usually are the getbig posters that are jacked and are shredded come contest day and your one rep max is usually what they warm up with, post a pick so you can prove me right ;D

Don't really care for the guy but he knows his shitt

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 12:20:18 PM »
How many cycles have you ran?  I don't worship GH15 at all, I find his posts annoying most of the time, but he knows what he's talking about when it comes to hormones.  Do I think he's a pro? I dunno, possible, but he does know what he's talking about when it comes to steroids.

How do you know that he knows about steroids? Are you a licensed endocrinologist? A PhD biochemist? A professor of biology at some prestigious university? Did you even read my post? My point is that all of the "knowledge" that this idiot vomits in this board is purely anectodal("I have seen it work"), speculative("winstrol is good for hardness but compromises strengh") or simply pseudo-scientific("tenbolone ages you"). You people make me laugh with your stupidity. It is amazing how many stupid people are stilla ble to survive in our modern compalex society.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 12:21:55 PM »
And you forgot to mention that anyone on getbig that thinks he knows jack shitt is either fat or toothpick with a max bench of 185 and the ones who admit his advise is the truth usually are the getbig posters that are jacked and are shredded come contest day and your one rep max is usually what they warm up with, post a pick so you can prove me right ;D

Don't really care for the guy but he knows his shitt

Let me guess: you won't be joining Mensa anytime soon... :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
  How do you know that he knows about steroids? Are you a licensed endocrinologist? A PhD biochemist? A professor of biology at some prestigious university? Did you even read my post? My point is that all of the "knowledge" that this idiot vomits in this board is purely anectodal("I have seen it work"), speculative("winstrol is good for hardness but compromises strengh") or simply psuedo-scientific("tenbolone ages you"). You people make me laugh with your stupidity. It is amazing how many stupid people are stilla ble to survive in our modern compalex society.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Show me some scientific studies on long term Tren use in humans.

95% of steroid use in humans is done from a non scientific standpoint since they're banned in the US so I don't' see what you're fucking point is really.  The fact still remains, he knows what he's saying when it comes to steroids in relation to bodybuilding purposes.  Maybe I should have been more clear on that last part as to not ruffle your sensitive sensibilities.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »
Thanks Dennis.

Spot on as usual.

Say hi to the fish gods from me.
most retarded poster on getbig

go off yourself

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »
 How do you know that he knows about steroids? Are you a licensed endocrinologist? A PhD biochemist? A professor of biology at some prestigious university? Did you even read my post? My point is that all of the "knowledge" that this idiot vomits in this board is purely anectodal("I have seen it work"), speculative("winstrol is good for hardness but compromises strengh") or simply psuedo-scientific("tenbolone ages you"). You people make me laugh with your stupidity. It is amazing how many stupid people are stilla ble to survive in our modern compalex society.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
OK fine I'm stupid, but I have friends that are pro bodybuilders and obviously its no joke to be at this level and they concur with all the advise this man brings fourth, clearly he isn' just a nerd on a computer, he knows the lifestyle and the short cuts and you don't recognize this because you don't have the experience of winning a bodybuilding show, hence its a task to develope iyour body into 2 % bodyfat with striated glutes, but if you do take your body to this level you will realize that GH15 has been there and done it.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 01:23:04 PM »

Thank you g15. Underappreciated and misunderstood, but a force for good, nonetheless.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 01:29:37 PM »
gh15 since you're from the future &/or can see the future - can I please get the Michigan Daily 4 numbers for Monday September 29 (evening drawing)? I promise I won't bet more than $10. Thanks in advance.