Author Topic: Caliber Grocery Supply......Now Its Caliber Grocers  (Read 167367 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Caliber Grocery Supply......100% Finished And Has Returned
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2015, 07:13:36 PM »
Good luck Vince.

As stated above, the photo on the home is very low res.  You may want to use another, that french bread stick looks awfully like a cock sticking up out of the bag.  And one of the tomatoes seems to be magically floating off in space away from the bag.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2015, 07:56:53 PM »
Good luck Vince.

As stated above, the photo on the home is very low res.  You may want to use another, that french bread stick looks awfully like a cock sticking up out of the bag.  And one of the tomatoes seems to be magically floating off in space away from the bag.

The design is the same from 2012 so I'll change it before it relaunches.
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2015, 11:00:31 PM »
I think he already did.Don't you remember when he said that he has employees in China? ;D

Someone needs to conVince him that Dubai in India is the place to be for good quality & cheap labour

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2016, 11:46:23 AM »
Store is running fine but not much money coming in from it.  I'm at least making a profit off of it though.  4 years of work on this :P
A

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2016, 08:22:34 AM »
Hi Vince, what are you using for the payment gateway? I am getting this error
K

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2016, 08:33:45 AM »

Maybe a not trustworthy ssl certificate. He should call 'my boy in India' :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2016, 12:59:38 PM »

Its a Google Chrome error.  Have to make adjustments to all of my sites to RC4
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2016, 09:34:42 PM »
you said you sell almost expire stuff right?
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2022, 02:19:53 PM »
Its back and bigger than ever.   Its now called Caliber Grocers.....https://www.calibergrocers.com
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Caliber Grocery Supply......Now Its Caliber Grocers
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2023, 05:23:28 PM »
Just hit 30k in sales today.  This is now my top producing website i own after Budget Medical Supply.   Im very impressed at how big of a market it is
A

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2023, 01:08:19 AM »
Its back and bigger than ever.   Its now called Caliber Grocers.....https://www.calibergrocers.com

For fuck sake, Goodrum. Just get a bastard job already, you utterly lazy, corner-cutting, half-assed fat dick. Most the fucking items listed aren't even in stock, and what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

"Since 2001, We have presented the heritage of our owners but also the way we approach customer service, product handling, and relationships with our customers."

The website looks like something a retard made (for obvious reasons). You'd have to be out of your fucking mind to put your credit card details into that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2023, 02:45:11 PM »
This is my job. 
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2023, 06:52:37 PM »
This is my job.

Have you been homewrecking much lately?  That is the best story I've ever read in my life.  I heard your cousin is playing in Japan.  Is that accurate?

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2023, 01:21:10 PM »
This is my job.

Mullah Goodrum, I'm sorry for snapping earlier. Even though you're a fake Black Arab, you're still an Arab, and it was wrong of me to address you like a White devil. It's just that I'd rather see you succeed. This website is a load of shit and it doesn't have to be that way. Can't you just make it look a bit less crap, and actually have half of the items in stock? You never take anyone's advice.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2023, 11:40:33 AM »
Mullah Goodrum, I'm sorry for snapping earlier. Even though you're a fake Black Arab, you're still an Arab, and it was wrong of me to address you like a White devil. It's just that I'd rather see you succeed. This website is a load of shit and it doesn't have to be that way. Can't you just make it look a bit less crap, and actually have half of the items in stock? You never take anyone's advice.

I can easily do that and a lot of my affiliate sites have a fancy design like https://clubcreavalle.com/ or https://homemortgagesdirect.com .  However I design my ecommerce sites for speed, functionability, low maintenance,  low overhead.   The cost to operate this site is 20 dollars a year compared to shopify and to build it was about 150 dollars.   To build a site on Shopify with features close to mine would be 399 a month and not even counting the additional cost they nail you with along with having to use their card processing services which has a higher rate than my service at like 2.4% and 30 cent per transaction.  Even if I paid a year in advance, it would be 299 a month or 3600 dollars a year.  Then you have to pay for the design theme which to get a decent one starts out at 300 bucks

That's not even the worse part.   You speak about products not in stock right??  Because I control my card processor instead of Shopify, I can set it to Capture cards only.   It allows me to make sure an item is in stock before completing the sale.   That's important because if its not in stock, you would have to refund it and Shopify keeps the processing fees.  They know this and do that shit on purpose to collect more fees from merchants.  And people get pissed when they have to wait for days to get a refund so you lose that customer on top of it.   You also have to pay them for their shipping services where I just have a UPS account and get direct discounts along with UPS Rewards rather than Shopify collecting them.   Then you have to pay for having a live Helpdesk Chat.   Mine cost 20 dollars per website to install which allows me to speak directly to my customers to assist them or even give them a call and take their order by phone.   

So....20 dollars a year or 3600 a year for starting out.  Even their cheapest service is 360 a year and it couldn't run what I run.   And truth be told, nobody cares what a site looks like.  They just care about getting their products and thats it.  At the end of the day, its a business and its about making a profit rather than having a good looking website and basically drain your bank account and get fucked in the ass.   Oh yea, and if they don't like what you sell for some reason, they can hit the switch and cut you off.  You lose access to all of your customers order, inventory, etc
A