Author Topic: Job offer in South Afrika  (Read 6863 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Job offer in South Afrika
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:51:07 AM »
I saw a job offer in South Africa; ICT helpdesk function at IBM in Johannesburg. Based on the requirements I'm qualified for the job, but the salary seems bad, about 1700 EUR / +2200 USD  :-\ , not sure how this salary relates to SA standards.
I understand that SA has high crime rates (I'm a Dutch whitey  ;D), but it would be a nice chance to develop more international experience :)
Any experiences, thoughts, suggestions, etc?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Job offer in South Afrika
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 06:53:59 AM »
one of the highest crime rates in the world

crime is so bad that after sundown woman are legally allowed to run red lights (red robots they call them there haha) if they feel unsafe

i wouldnt go

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 07:01:19 AM »
Just go and fuck some zebra bitches while you're there... ;D
?

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 07:03:43 AM »
depends , if they provide living in safe area for you,why not.

id prefer china
Exactly, your just as close to rough shit living in San diego, as you are in SA.

Just don't go venturing out into the townships and should be fine.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 07:06:29 AM »
I saw a job offer in South Africa; ICT helpdesk function at IBM in Johannesburg. Based on the requirements I'm qualified for the job, but the salary seems bad, about 1700 EUR / +2200 USD  :-\ , not sure how this salary relates to SA standards.
I understand that SA has high crime rates (I'm a Dutch whitey  ;D), but it would be a nice chance to develop more international experience :)
is that net or gross salary?

if this is feasible i would consider it

fuck being stuck in a shitty DC for life with no adventures etc  :-\

where are you finding these jobs? do they have jobs for nigeria? hehe

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 07:08:18 AM »
Exactly, your just as close to rough shit living in San diego, as you are in SA.

Just don't go venturing out into the townships and should be fine.

Listen to this man he offers wisdom obtained through years of living alone in his studio flat browsing the Internet.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 07:12:26 AM »
I'm from SA and $2200 is quite a lot for us here. It equates to almost R20,000 here and that's more than enough to live a fairly luxurious life.

Crime is somewhat a problem, but media still blows it out of proportion. It depends on which area you live etc as in all countries.

Johannesburg is quite a bitch when it comes to traffic etc but its a nice city to live in besides that.

I would say you could consider it, as South Africa is a beautiful place other wise.

I just hope that in the near future a white president is elected again as most of the blacks here are fucking useless idiots.

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 07:14:05 AM »
Listen to this man he offers wisdom obtained through years of living alone in his studio flat browsing the Internet.
Yawn.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 07:29:28 AM »
I'm from SA and $2200 is quite a lot for us here. It equates to almost R20,000 here and that's more than enough to live a fairly luxurious life.

Crime is somewhat a problem, but media still blows it out of proportion. It depends on which area you live etc as in all countries.

Johannesburg is quite a bitch when it comes to traffic etc but its a nice city to live in besides that.

I would say you could consider it, as South Africa is a beautiful place other wise.

I just hope that in the near future a white president is elected again as most of the blacks here are fucking useless idiots.

20k is alright, not great, depends where you live like anywhere else in the world, some areas are first world, others are like brazilian/philipino shantytowns (called locations here)

As for the white prez thing  ;D, we're in Africa, gotta put up with some shit, its the way it is...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 07:43:49 AM »

id prefer china

AFAIK, there's no corporate safe zone. They only assist in seeking a place.

is that net or gross salary?

if this is feasible i would consider it

fuck being stuck in a shitty DC for life with no adventures etc  :-\

where are you finding these jobs? do they have jobs for nigeria? hehe

Most prob gross. Vacancy was in a news paper on my work, since they seek for people who talk fluent Dutch.
Yes, it's not only an opportunity, but also an adventure. I'm bored in my country.

Nice post, thanks for sharing :) Is it advised to stay home in the late evening, or depends this also on which area you are?
BTW, how are the SA white women, do they all look like Charlize Theron?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 07:56:03 AM »

Most prob gross. Vacancy was in a news paper on my work, since they seek for people who talk fluent Dutch.
Yes, it's mot only an opportunity, but also an adventure. I'm bored in my country.

if you have nothing holding you back i would investigate this and go for it

nice weather

black pussy, black pussy everywhere

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 07:57:50 AM »
AFAIK, there's no corporate safe zone. They only assist in seeking a place.

Yes, it's mot only an opportunity, but also an adventure. I'm bored in my country.

Nice post, thanks for sharing :) Is it advised to stay home in the late evening, or depends this also on which area you are?
BTW, how are the SA white women, do they all look like Charlize Theron?
You could still go out clubbing etc, its not that dangerous in a sense like if you walk outside your home they stab you, but you have to be careful and more aware of what's going on. Lock your house, car when you leave etc. Especially be aware at robots (traffic lights) late at night. But like I said it depends on the area. Some are quite safe, others are not.

Like Figo said you get the upper class safe areas and then you get the lower class (location) where crime is higher.

SA women are of the most beautiful in the world I would say. There's not one place you will go where you do not see beautiful women.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 07:59:57 AM »
You could still go out clubbing etc, its not that dangerous in a sense like if you walk outside your home they stab you, but you have to be careful and more aware of what's going on. Lock your house, car when you leave etc. Especially be aware at robots (traffic lights) late at night. But like I said it depends on the area. Some are quite safe, others are not.

Like Figo said you get the upper class safe areas and then you get the lower class (location) where crime is higher.

SA women are of the most beautiful in the world I would say. There's not one place you will go where you do not see beautiful women.
shit i would be overdosing on them at least if they are willing

deliscious african damsels

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 08:01:43 AM »
shit i would be overdosing on them at least if they are willing

deliscious african damsels

He's talking about the whites, you dumbbell.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 08:03:33 AM »

Exactly. I don't know why people think there are only black women here. Sure they might be more than the white women, but there are more than enough white women to go around.

I don't find black women attractive at all

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 08:04:40 AM »
Exactly. I don't know why people think there are only black women here. Sure they might be more than the white women, but there are more than enough white women to go around.

I don't find black women attractive at all

More, LOL, understatement of the year.

More as in outnumbered ten to one.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 08:05:16 AM »
Where in SA are you, animal1991?

How old are you?

ukjeff

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 08:05:52 AM »
as long as you dont end up on the Pistorius compound.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 08:08:11 AM »
^^
Just live in a "white area" and don't go out after 8pm, I know pilots from there.  MOST items pretty good deal, much more prettier girls there than here as well, I'm sure good deal on gym membership too...

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 08:09:20 AM »
Where in SA are you, animal1991?

How old are you?
I'm from Bloemfontein. Turning 22 this year.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 08:11:17 AM »

bahahahaha now that's funny

go to africa

fuck white women

;D

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 08:12:55 AM »
Africa and South Africa is not the same thing.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 08:14:53 AM »
I'm from Bloemfontein. Turning 22 this year.

"Flower fountain", sounds a bit gay ;D

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 08:16:31 AM »
Haha, didn't choose the name. BTW, "flower fountain" has some of the hottest girls...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 08:17:23 AM »

They all have such names. Hazyview, LOL. Probably to hide the absolutely brutal manner in which they were acquired.