Author Topic: changing doses during a cycle  (Read 1157 times)

Knives

• Getbig III
changing doses during a cycle
« on: December 08, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »
On a lot of the cycles I see guys post on here the doses remain the same throughout the cycle.  Does anyone change the doses of their gear during a cycle?  If so, does it work well?  Here's an example of what I'm talking about (scroll to the bottom of the page): http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/88/57/

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: changing doses during a cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 08:23:07 PM »
That's one of Dave P. cycle outlines. Someone on his Q&A thread a while back asked him about this and asked why he recommended doing the cycles like this...at least the ones you see in print.

He said that no, it wasn't necessary to do this...there is no need for changing the dose like this during a cycle. The reason he often writes them out this way for the general public, is because this is the way most people like to see it...a lot of people are more comfortable with this approach...its something that has been ingrained in people.

He also said that although it is not necessary, it will not hurt anything either.

Keep in mind, that link you posted is just a "sample cycle." If you were to have him plan you out a personalized cycle, it would most likely be more of a standard consistant dose throughout.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 09:19:20 PM »
Its called ramping up or ramping down and IMO it is not necessary. The more stable the blood levels the less sides for me. I know Trab is a fan of ramping down to lessen the sides when pulling the plug on the cycle, but it has not been necessary for me. I have in the past upped the dose just because I wanted more out of the cycle, but I don't do it often. I'm a fan of just listening to my body.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 04:59:12 AM »
The link shows a Old pyramid. Increase then decrease.

Its been used with several ideas in mind. One being for -
A steady level based on the theory of dropping starting nat test levels by some. I think its stupid.
You lose advantage of a sudden jolt at cycle start up (If you were clean enough to downreg Nat test levels at all, if not, its a moot point)
The side effect problems I see are not from rapid increase in dose as much as sudden drop.

I'd opt for a moderate front load jolt instead of 3-4 weeks if you want to mess with changing doses.
Then a steady run, followed by a smooth tapper off to TRULY 100% CLEAN.
It can be done effectively and smoothly and give several advantages... Conserving juice, a hormonal jolt... easier recovery off a long run on a slow decline tapper dose for those who truly come completely clean for 6+ weeks
(That takes almost 1.5 monthS of clearing Long acting TE first even for most guys moderate cycles)

Go to that chart and start plugging in even only 500mg of Te for a few months. Look at the giant buildUP
effect! :o   See it CRASH at the end? Well, most jump right back on before its even cleard cause they feel like shit and suddenly lose size and possible sexual issues.Right?

Now select tapper and bring it down SLOWLY. See the nice smooth arch? Much easier to catch that and
kill time to burn up ALL the Long acting.

BUT HEY, IF YA-ALL's  NEVER CUMin'  Off - It dont matter.

Plug this into that chart....TE 300 days (just for a long chart..) Start:1000mg Ew, 750mg ew, 650mg ew,
600,550,500-------------------- At end 500,450,400,350,300,250,200,200,150,100

Look @ the gentle landing, Anyone can maintain intense workouts on that or they sholuld quit. ALL Drugs comes to play then. A healthy guy thats reallativly injury free can then eat and lift themself to a new Nat Base not to far off their cycle condition.
NO not as plump of muscles or all AAS supercharged but solid and strong.

Everyone needs to take a look at how long even TE takes to degrade and rethink their "PCT".
Most are never off AAS or artificial stimulation. Fine if thats what they want and understand that.
NOt fine if they dont understand. Ive never been a big fan of lying to oneself either. And thats where a lot of guys are at.

Also keep in mind - NOTHING KICKS ASS LIKE COMING ON FRESH WHEN TRULY CLEAN.
Its not quite as good as 1st time, but it thumps pretty damn good.

Long runs of TP and HCG to kill time while the TE & long esters clear is critical if you want to restore function.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 07:01:17 PM »
Trab,

If I drop the dosages the way you suggested below, can I go off without the required PCT's?

The link shows a Old pyramid. Increase then decrease.

Its been used with several ideas in mind. One being for -
A steady level based on the theory of dropping starting nat test levels by some. I think its stupid.
You lose advantage of a sudden jolt at cycle start up (If you were clean enough to downreg Nat test levels at all, if not, its a moot point)
The side effect problems I see are not from rapid increase in dose as much as sudden drop.

I'd opt for a moderate front load jolt instead of 3-4 weeks if you want to mess with changing doses.
Then a steady run, followed by a smooth tapper off to TRULY 100% CLEAN.
It can be done effectively and smoothly and give several advantages... Conserving juice, a hormonal jolt... easier recovery off a long run on a slow decline tapper dose for those who truly come completely clean for 6+ weeks
(That takes almost 1.5 monthS of clearing Long acting TE first even for most guys moderate cycles)

Go to that chart and start plugging in even only 500mg of Te for a few months. Look at the giant buildUP
effect! :o   See it CRASH at the end? Well, most jump right back on before its even cleard cause they feel like shit and suddenly lose size and possible sexual issues.Right?

Now select tapper and bring it down SLOWLY. See the nice smooth arch? Much easier to catch that and
kill time to burn up ALL the Long acting.

BUT HEY, IF YA-ALL's  NEVER CUMin'  Off - It dont matter.

Plug this into that chart....TE 300 days (just for a long chart..) Start:1000mg Ew, 750mg ew, 650mg ew,
600,550,500-------------------- At end 500,450,400,350,300,250,200,200,150,100

Look @ the gentle landing, Anyone can maintain intense workouts on that or they sholuld quit. ALL Drugs comes to play then. A healthy guy thats reallativly injury free can then eat and lift themself to a new Nat Base not to far off their cycle condition.
NO not as plump of muscles or all AAS supercharged but solid and strong.

Everyone needs to take a look at how long even TE takes to degrade and rethink their "PCT".
Most are never off AAS or artificial stimulation. Fine if thats what they want and understand that.
NOt fine if they dont understand. Ive never been a big fan of lying to oneself either. And thats where a lot of guys are at.

Also keep in mind - NOTHING KICKS ASS LIKE COMING ON FRESH WHEN TRULY CLEAN.
Its not quite as good as 1st time, but it thumps pretty damn good.

Long runs of TP and HCG to kill time while the TE & long esters clear is critical if you want to restore function.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 07:08:55 PM »
Ive done it with no real crash. Spent almost 2 months on 200mg ew after slowly dropping down first.
No clomid. I did use nolva though.

Big long doses = Big build up = Long time to clear (1-2 months, not kidding)

Dropping it cold or fast is unpleasant if your truly coming clean to zero level for any amt of time.