Author Topic: Ice-T and his apple bottom wife with abs at SEMA!  (Read 24776 times)

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
Re: Ice-T and his apple bottom wife with abs at SEMA!
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2006, 08:26:12 AM »
Do you even know I'm white? or 100% white.  No.  As far as insecurity, don't think so. Women like Coco just want money thrown at them and black entertainers do have money.  And honestly, I can't speak for all interracial couples but that girl probably looked 100% better before him.
Nonsensical. You need to get out more.
Lee

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2006, 08:30:42 AM »
I think a woman's face is much more important there her ass anyway.....

I second that. I have seen her on Playboy, she is not playing with a full deck. Most women with breast implants that big, aren't anyway. I don't see the big deal with her, she is toooo artificial. And the last pic her but ain't that big, it is just a in shape ass.  But if one saw her face up close, there were pics posted before...she's got a serious square jaw, it makes Pat Tillman's look feminine ( could it be AAS?)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2006, 09:01:50 AM »
  that women like her do just want money thrown at them and will go for anyone who has it, no matter what color.

I wouldn't throw money at her. I want a refund ;D

My Ghetto Barbie didn't come with the kungfu grip like advertised.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2006, 09:11:11 AM »
What do you americans have with these plastified dolls ?  ;D

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2006, 09:39:06 AM »

and in other news........

333386 responds to Divs's post thats not worth responding to

::)
To give a fool attention is to give him credibility.
Lee

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2006, 09:48:25 AM »
In regards to what.  I'm just telling you my personal experience from my area.  Sorry if that doesn't match up to eveyrone else's.  And I stand by my statement that women like her do just want money thrown at them and will go for anyone who has it, no matter what color.
When you say "women like her" I just have to laugh.  ::) Your racism comes out in too many of your posts.
There are LOTS of women who go after any guy who has lot's of money. They come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. Ever dated a stripper? They often have that mentality. Under your logic, the bigger the booty the bigger the golddigger. Or ALL interracial relationships are financial or an act of rebellion. Again...nonsensical.
Lee

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2006, 10:42:23 AM »
Haha okay dude. Women like her=fake, plastic, and according to other people she has mental issues.  Those are qualities that she posesses.  Sounds like another white woman who was fake and married a very rich dude.  Anna Nicole...  I guess you also missed the point where I said women like her go for anyone with money, no matter what the guy's color.  Read next time before you pull the race card Mr. Cochran. ::)  Never dated a stripper but again that would prove my point, it wouldn't make if it was Vito, Cletus or Tyrone, a bitch like that would see the $ and follow the cock wherever it led her.
I don't play cards, kid. ;) I read your post clearly and coherently, so save the attempt to be condescending. I stand by what I wrote about you, and I think your words (and intelligence) speak for themselves and for all who read them.
Lee

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2006, 10:53:31 AM »
Where does the black guy with trophy white trash girlfriend enter into this?

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2006, 11:02:07 AM »
My intelligence has nothing to with my post and if you knew a little more about me you would bite your tongue on that one.  People like you can't accept the fact that not everyone accepts everything in this world.  I don't have to agree with your or any other person's tastes in women, race, color, creed, etc.  Having an opinion on anything does not make me racist or a bigot.  My personal expriences shape my view of the world just like you. In my EXPERIENCE, women I knew dated black men for reasons such as the desire to piss off a parent (true story) or dated an athlete (black or otherwise) to be associated with someone who was famous.  I also know plenty of other women who date men solely for money and do whatever to keep that relationship to be pampered.  Again, if you can't understand the things that I have layed out here then I really don't know what else to say.  Next I guess you'll call me racist for not agreeing with welfare huh?
What's welfare have to do with anything in this discussion? An opinion on a government social program that anyone is entitled to doesn't in itself make anyone racist.  ::) Your logic is flawed in more ways than one. You don't draw conclusions on all relationships of a certain type because of your own limited personal experience. If I said I have never personally met a black person who can swim, would I then conclude that "blacks don't swim?" Only if I were an idiot.

Where do you get that I "don't understand" what you have written in this thread? You are a moron, and no level of education or social standing that you possess would change that opinion. Bite my tongue? Ha! You don't know me at all, kid.
Lee

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2006, 02:58:44 PM »
No, but you come to understand the world based on your experiences.  Most people think that police officers are jerks and are only present to harrass them but I doubt everyone has had negative contact with a police officer.  If you can't understand my statements then I feel sorry for you.  There is nothing racist or stupid about a man having an opinion.  As far as swimming, do some research on race linked with swimming.  Cullen Jones is the only successful black swimmer in the USA right now.  I can draw conclusions on relationships concerning women like Coco because I have known golddiggers like her.  I don't think I ever made a blanket statement that all white women who marry black men want to piss off daddy.  Sorry to upset you.

YOU AM VERY RACIST

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2006, 03:12:52 PM »
Pick out the racist statement in that post, honestly.  You guys need to go back to my original post, I said she was attractive from the waist up but I wouldn't f**k her.  Because of that I am gay/half gay and because I used the word gorilla I'm a racist.  Get a life.

AREN'T YOU LATE FOR A CROSS BURNING OR SOMETHING?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2006, 04:10:10 PM »
Settle down, Mirzy...

He might not like tan blondes.

DIV

Guess that makes him both stupid and a fag.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2006, 04:13:20 PM »
Another and neither of them look like they took ass/thigh tips from Beyonce.  Ass=big enough, tight and non-ghetto.  These women I would nail.  ;D

AHAAHHA!!  The irony:  neither the women you would "nail" nor those your wouldn't "nail" would even look in your direction let alone considered lettin you "nail' them.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2006, 04:47:36 PM »
the difference between an apple bottom and a fat ass is ?

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2006, 05:02:57 PM »
the difference between an apple bottom and a fat ass is ?
Shape and contour, bro.  ;)
Apple-bottom is not the right term for this woman. "Bubble butt" would be better.
Lee

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2006, 06:26:53 PM »
haha some of you have the worst standards

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2006, 09:18:20 PM »
Blondes with real Bootay are the best thing since sliced bread.
Q

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2006, 12:49:12 AM »
Do you even know I'm white? or 100% white.  No.  As far as insecurity, don't think so.  Almost every white girl I knew that dated a black did it to piss someone off or quickly ended it.  Women like Coco just want money thrown at them and black entertainers do have money.  And honestly, I can't speak for all interracial couples but that girl probably looked 100% better before him.

Oh...boy!  So... how does a minority student have hot white chicks ask him out when there isnt much interest on his end?  They must be looking at future earnings.  Stop watching so much TV.   
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2006, 01:03:59 AM »
fat a$$ - more flat and wide than anything

fine a$$ - apple bottom

Oh...Monica!

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2006, 01:06:17 AM »
But all this black/white shyt aside-  HERE'S THE REAL QUESTION why the fuck hasen't this thread been moved from here yet. I see that laim ass Hoehog really has no idea of what true bbing discussions are and will move shyt around based on his strange agenda - and I guess the captain just falls in line ???
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2006, 04:15:43 AM »
But all this black/white shyt aside-  HERE'S THE REAL QUESTION why the f**k hasen't this thread been moved from here yet. I see that laim ass Hoehog really has no idea of what true bbing discussions are and will move shyt around based on his strange agenda - and I guess the captain just falls in line ???

As noted...Ron likes the racist stuff.  Makes a big post about he aint going to take it.  Then...lets a thread like this run for days.

Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2006, 10:39:41 AM »
Shape and contour, bro.  ;)
Apple-bottom is not the right term for this woman. "Bubble butt" would be better.

Not even close...I've seen pics of it from the side, and it ain't bubble. Monica Brant in offseason shape has bigger ass than Coco does.

Coco...WTF. "Would like to have some Ice-T with you Coco?"

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2006, 11:28:47 AM »
Not even close...I've seen pics of it from the side, and it ain't bubble. Monica Brant in offseason shape has bigger ass than Coco does.

Coco...WTF. "Would like to have some Ice-T with you Coco?"

nonsense
Lee

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
As noted...Ron likes the racist stuff.  Makes a big post about he aint going to take it.  Then...lets a thread like this run for days.

Yep and the wack thread started by blockhead that's up and still running strong that has absolutely jack to do with BBing - but I have had shyt just get bumped off the same day, and given - mine lacked the pussy racist inuendos.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2006, 11:48:47 AM »
Monica Brant? Really?  Don't think so...can you show pics?
I've met Monica many times. He can't find a Monica pic that matches this.  ;)

Dude with the camera in the background looks like his eyes are going to pop out of their sockets. lol
Lee