Author Topic: Leaving Las Vegas  (Read 3876 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Leaving Las Vegas
« on: December 01, 2017, 07:20:27 AM »
Not the movie...
This is it; Last month here. It will always be home town but can't do it anymore. I'll miss going to the USAs, Mr. O and other NPC shows (bodybuilding related). Vegas just lost its fervor with me. I need different demographics, different scene, different people, different spirit. Since I got out of the Air Force in 08, Vegas hasn't been kind to me. Highest unemployment rate, highest foreclosure rate, highest suicide rate etc. It certainly made me very street smart.

Ready to get married have children and I always said Id never do that in Vegas. With that said, I'll be headed to lovely Orlando, FL Jan 3rd. Florida home of land of Shizzo, deadz, robcguns  (if I'm correct), and Chrio.

Florida has a great bodybuilding scene so I'm happy in that. :)  What can any Floridians or people knowledgeable abut Central Florida pass on to me?

Hope all is well with you all.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Leaving Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 07:28:27 AM »
Leaving LV for FL... good move.  My friend lives in West Palm Beach.  The humidity is a bitch in the summer though.  Hurricanes are a pain in the ass too.

Getting married an having kids... bad move.  I hope your wife makes more money than you do.  

If you are not doing well financially, why have kids?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 07:41:33 AM »
Now you will be closer to the Delray Misfits!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 07:48:37 AM »
Leaving LV for FL... good move.  My friend lives in West Palm Beach.  The humidity is a bitch in the summer though.  Hurricanes are a pain in the ass too.

Getting married an having kids... bad move.  I hope your wife makes more money than you do.  

If you are not doing well financially, why have kids?

Haha, I'm old school. I want a wife and children. I'd like a family. Yeah, I've heard about the humidity but I'll gladly trade for 110 plus degree weather.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 08:00:11 AM »
go to oregon instead, dude... better class of whores there probably

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 08:07:27 AM »
Haha, I'm old school. I want a wife and children. I'd like a family. Yeah, I've heard about the humidity but I'll gladly trade for 110 plus degree weather.

Good move on wanting to have kids.Kids are great.I lived in Florida for a while years ago and had a rental property there until a couple years ago.if you can stand the humidity and daily showers which I don’t mind at all it’s pretty cool place to be.I still go to Florida every year from April 15-may 15 2 weeks in Disney and 2 weeks in the keys.If I could pic anywhere to go prob be Georgia though as people seem much nicer there.lots of things to do in Florida with kids so that’s good as well.Always said I wanted to live in Vegas but prob would get old after a while and don’t think I’d want to live there with a family.Good luck to you either way.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 08:10:14 AM »
Not the movie...
This is it; Last month here. It will always be home town but can't do it anymore. I'll miss going to the USAs, Mr. O and other NPC shows (bodybuilding related). Vegas just lost its fervor with me. I need different demographics, different scene, different people, different spirit. Since I got out of the Air Force in 08, Vegas hasn't been kind to me. Highest unemployment rate, highest foreclosure rate, highest suicide rate etc. It certainly made me very street smart.

Ready to get married have children and I always said Id never do that in Vegas. With that said, I'll be headed to lovely Orlando, FL Jan 3rd. Florida home of land of Shizzo, deadz, robcguns  (if I'm correct), and Chrio.

Florida has a great bodybuilding scene so I'm happy in that. :)  What can any Floridians or people knowledgeable abut Central Florida pass on to me?

I stopped reading there

clickbait fucker...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 08:12:58 AM »

look how pretty... pretty coast, conservative women. if ur lookin to make humans - oregon is the place to do it

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 08:20:09 AM »
go to oregon instead, dude... better class of whores there probably

Please don't! We already have way too many people moving here and ruining everything!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 08:25:41 AM »
Please don't! We already have way too many people moving here and ruining everything!

how 'left' is the state, specifically coastal regions, in your estimation?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 08:31:24 AM »
We have our differences but I would say we have more in common than either of us would guess.  I wish you all the best.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 08:34:47 AM »
We have our differences but I would say we have more in common than either of us would guess.  I wish you all the best.

shit.... I hope all of u die of ass cancer, really... and thats a 30 second post, mutherfuker

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 08:35:21 AM »
how 'left' is the state, specifically coastal regions, in your estimation?

The Portland metro area is extremely left. Rural areas are more right. The coast likely leans left but nothing like Portland.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 08:37:29 AM »
shit.... I hope all of u die of ass cancer, really... and thats a 30 second post, mutherfuker

Ooookaaaay...I still don't get this one, Zill.   ;D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2017, 08:38:30 AM »
The Portland metro area is extremely left. Rural areas are more right. The coast likely leans left but nothing like Portland.

hmm, sounds like portland is a problem, your coast really is breath taking, tho...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 08:39:19 AM »
Ooookaaaay...I still don't get this one, Zill.   ;D

dude... I'm stoned out of my mind, dont try too hard... there may be nothing to get.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 08:45:33 AM »
dude... I'm stoned out of my mind, dont try too hard... there may be nothing to get.

Hahahaha

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 08:51:39 AM »
Upon arrival in Florida will the first thing on your agenda be to fuck shizzos sister?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 08:55:52 AM »
Good luck. Hope you find a righteous and devoted wife and raise courteous and disciplined children together.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2017, 09:13:29 AM »
Not the movie...

Good move.  The Vegas run is long over with.  Florida is the place to be for bodybuilding with all of those TRT and Anti-Aging Clinics
A

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 09:22:41 AM »
Vegas is and will always be home for me.
I came from NYC.
I'll take Vegas over Manhattan any day.

But good luck either way wiggs

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 09:26:57 AM »
Orlando is a shithole, along with the rest of Florida.

werewolf operative

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 09:30:10 AM »

X2

;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 09:41:15 AM »
Hey, WIGGS! I never see ya much but will miss ya anyway.

I hope to stay in contact.

If you move to Fl try to contact CHICK and see if he needs a someone who knows what the hell he talks about when it comes to the bodybuilding game. His business is getting huge and he may beed some help.

What's up with nursing school??

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2017, 10:18:17 AM »
Blessings be upon you My King.

Glory to The Most High.