Author Topic: Toxic femininity and sexism in the workplace, tells your stories...  (Read 4559 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
I am referring to sexism against men. Harsher standards enforced against men because of their sex.  Unequal pressure put on men..  Harassment of men..

Sexism in which women are allowed to behave unprofessionally and rudely just because they are women.  They get a free pass because of their sex.

Have you experienced it?  Tell your story...

Have you tried to take action about this toxically female environment?  Tell your story, how did it go, what did you do to shut down the sexism?

Purge_WTF

I used to work for Netflix. One of my co-workers was a dumpy chick who made several compliments about my physique, which I shrugged off. We had a small computer at work that we could use to access the Internet during our lunch breaks, and I logged into my account one day and noticed a film from the fag subgenre in my queue. My boss gave me the option of filing an official complaint and having her fired, but she was let go not too long afterward for being lazy.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
I used to work for Netflix. One of my co-workers was a dumpy chick who made several compliments about my physique, which I shrugged off. We had a small computer at work that we could use to access the Internet during our lunch breaks, and I logged into my account one day and noticed a film from the fag subgenre in my queue. My boss gave me the option of filing an official complaint and having her fired, but she was let go not too long afterward for being lazy.

What did she do, accuse you of being gay because you are in shape? Not quite sure what you are saying she did...

Purge_WTF

What did she do, accuse you of being gay because you are in shape? Not quite sure what you are saying she did...

She was implying that I was a pole-smoker for not finding her attractive, which she wasn't. Typical self-absorbed Western woman.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
I have had inappropriate flirting from at least 3 or 4 separate female managers.  One used to rub her groin on my arm when she came up to my desk.  When I rejected the advances of the other two of them (one of whom used to spread her legs and flash me) they turned vicious on me.

Also had a staff member under me who used to always say I had a sexy ass when I bent over.

But the thing for me is, woman can do no wrong in the workplace (at least in the government sector) while men are treated like potential wife beaters and rapist by top level management.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I have many. Will need time to write them out.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
She was implying that I was a pole-smoker for not finding her attractive, which she wasn't. Typical self-absorbed Western woman.

Wow, the arrogance of some of these modern women is breath-taking! They get all these weak saps mindlessly complimenting them online and it goes right to their head and they think they are amazing. They doctor their photos and they actually do think they really look like that! A 5 out of 10 can now edit their photos to look like a 9 and then they think they are a 9 in real life and can't believe when guys don't fall at their feet!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Great thread.  I wish more men had the balls to raise awareness about this.

In 2015, I was the designated driver/sitter for a drunk female friend who - to be clear - I did have a sexual history with, and had always thought of her as being extremely beautiful [and for that matter, still do].  One day, she got jealous for no reason at all really - she and I were just doing our own thing at the restaurant we were at, but she interpreted it as ignoring her or something.  When we got back to my house, she was way too drink, and I just wanted her to sit it off, and drink water.  Instead, she demanded that I have sex with her or threatened to trash my house and charge me with me.

It is probably the primary incident that has made me avoid interacting with women out of fear of liability, but not the only one.  In 2016, I was naked with a woman who just repeatedly grabbed my penis without permission [or my interest] - the fact that I didn't immediately stop her just proved to me how brainwashed even I am when it comes to ensuring that females respect the bounds of males.  Eventually, after she kept doing it, I forcibly grabbed her hand and pushed it away, and actually felt guilty doing it!!  Could you imagine a woman feeling guilty if the genders/genitals were reversed?  But men are literally never told that women need to respect her bounds.

Oh - and when I brought it up with her the next day she said "I did that?  I forget doing that."

Wow.  But hey, she was drunk, so I guess that makes it ok.

As for the workplace - it is just typical affirmative action.  Lowered standards for women, all of which is somehow considered "oppression".  ::)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
thank god i am a mortgage broker (work for myself/quasi office) so i dont have to deal with this - pretty much everyone at work is there to close deals/make money.

i am super diet mode but before most of my lunches involved drinks while working  - it comes down to how much volume monthly you can produce

i have opted out from the corporate world - i started there

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
I have had inappropriate flirting from at least 3 or 4 separate female managers.  One used to rub her groin on my arm when she came up to my desk.  When I rejected the advances of the other two of them (one of whom used to spread her legs and flash me) they turned vicious on me.

Also had a staff member under me who used to always say I had a sexy ass when I bent over.

But the thing for me is, woman can do no wrong in the workplace (at least in the government sector) while men are treated like potential wife beaters and rapist by top level management.

you live in a fairy-tale, my friend. i envy you.

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Toxic femininity and sexism in the workplace, tells your stories...
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 01:25:26 PM »
In the last job I worked I started the same day as an utter gross nerd who was very effeminate, the H.R woman who did our inductions was a horrible fat woman with warts on her forehead and was an absolute bitch, because the other lad was fat and womanly she was ok to him but an absolute bitch to me due to being masculine, well built and handsome. She refused to accept my national insurance bill as proof of whatever the fuck it is she wanted as it was “too old” and had my football dream team scribbled on the back yet accepted the fag nerds proof yet his was even older than mine. Actually made me go to the hassle of returning with newer proof the stupid fat cu nt that she was

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 01:37:02 PM »
thank god i am a mortgage broker (work for myself/quasi office) so i dont have to deal with this - pretty much everyone at work is there to close deals/make money.

i am super diet mode but before most of my lunches involved drinks while working  - it comes down to how much volume monthly you can produce

i have opted out from the corporate world - i started there

blablabla look at me look at me!!!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 01:53:01 PM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 02:27:37 PM »

did they have she-cock's ?
K

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 02:57:20 PM »
in the early 2000's i had a part time bartending job at a country club, mostly working weddings and private parties on the weekend

the manager was a late 50's fat lady, would go out of her way to grope my arms and shoulders and then one day she complained to me that i never went into her office just to chat with her about life

i was taken aback by this question, i said i don't know i just come in to do my job... after that i always got a major attitude from her, any question i asked was a bad question and before that she was nothing but friendly, luckily she was fired shortly after for failing a drug test

the worst experience was a 17 year old girl that kept flirting with me, the first thing she ever said to me was "you wanna wrestle me", then she told me a few times that i'm cute and she groped my butt with both hands in front of coworkers

i ignored these things, i would be lying if i said i wasn't flattered to be getting interest from a girl 15 years younger but i wasn't going for a high school girl, over time her flirting became more insulting saying there must be something wrong with me to not be married, she liked to criticize my eye brows too which was annoying, and then she really crossed the line when she randomly came behind me and put a fork in my ass and said i look like a pedophile

the fork didn't penetrate my anus it went in between my butt cheeks, easily the most shocking experience of my life

i wanted to kill her, she made the pedophile comment in front of a female manager, i immediately went to HR who was female and reported everything that happened, all she did was tell her to stay away from me which she did

they pretty much acted like i was a big baby about it, other females that worked there heard about it thought the pedophile comment was horrible but they laughed about the fork incident, i said what if a guy did that to you and they said "oh that would be different" ::)

if i did any of that to her i would've been fired no questions asked and been labeled a "monster", every time i hear about a man hitting a woman i always assume she acted just like her

E
E

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 03:19:29 PM »
I don't think I have experienced toxic feminism at work.

Sexism is a whole different story. The thing is, sexism is not necessarily a bad thing. Suppose you want your daughter to become a nurse, someone may ask, well, why not an engineer? It's technically sexist, but not necessarily a bad thing.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 05:36:11 PM »
blablabla look at me look at me!!!

anyone can be a mortgage broker - take a test -pass it - go get deals/self employed

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 04:22:14 AM »
did they have she-cock's ?

i considered googling that ....   then i decided nah..

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 04:23:11 AM »
if i did any of that to her i would've been fired no questions asked and been labeled a "monster"

E

yup

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 07:26:15 AM »
I started writing out a long story, then another and another and my blood started boiling so I said fuck it.  But yes, women need to be in the kitchen.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 11:41:43 AM »
I started writing out a long story, then another and another and my blood started boiling so I said fuck it.  But yes, women need to be in the kitchen.

Cmon dude. put it out there. Women are terrible in the workplace. Try being a decent looking male nurse ( jacked like a proper getbigger of course)....sexual abuse daily. Its disgusting.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 01:58:01 PM »
Only 1776 drops a day and workplace harrassment is a thing of ze past.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 04:20:30 PM »
Not really a work-place thing per se', but one time at a company sponsored event at a brewery, girl was feeling good, put her hands in front of my pants, and proceeded to massage my crank as she was sitting near me with a table full of people.
Then in front of everyone, she kneeled down as we were on our way out, with hands on outside of pants and was squeezing my crotch.

People today would probably turn her in. She didn't even care the next day and even told her girlfriend what she did. (No shame). This was 2001/2002,no fucks were given (literally).
She wanted to, I'm married, politely declined...

Then the friend she told, was taking me to pick up subs for everyone, she's driving, decides to put her hand down my pants. (Horny bitches). Again, politely declined, never said a word.

Today, they would be fired because of pussy, man-bun, skinny jean twinks, turning them in. Yes,men can be groped too, only we didnt give 2 fukks back then...

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2018, 06:42:40 PM »

LOL, I'm right there with you.   Did the same damn thing and got my blood pressure up just thinking about some of these girls, haha.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 10:11:46 AM »

LOL, I'm right there with you.   Did the same damn thing and got my blood pressure up just thinking about some of these girls, haha.

Tell your stories guys.  It is good group therapy  ;D