Author Topic: HOLY COW!!! - Look What Happened in Oregon  (Read 10067 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: HOLY COW!!! - Look What Happened in Oregon
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2008, 01:05:21 PM »
Palin had 60,000 in Florida and just gave Saturday night the highest ratings they had in 14 years.

Yes she did, but you must admit it was to see what the did to make fun of her... not that she was so overwhelmingly popular.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »
Beach Bum, Buffgeek and Colossus_500 sure ran away fast from the founding fathers debate.... Wonder why? ::)

No, they did not run away from this debate...and I will not run away from it either.  I invite you to continue this debate here:

AMERICA WAS FOUNDED UPON CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=133677.msg1901265#msg1901265

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2008, 02:58:59 PM »
No, they did not run away from this debate...and I will not run away from it either.  I invite you to continue this debate here:

I looked at the thread you linked. First of all, the amount of copy and paste you use is almost at a criminal level for these type of internet debates. Keep it short, write cliff notes if there's anything noteworthy and present your argument without spamming out thousands of words.

I would like to debate you, but if I have to go through all of that text and look up the sources, create a opinion about it and look up counterarguments etc it would just waste too much of my time for it to be worth it. When you copy and paste the amount you do, it derails the discussion.

With that said, I did read most of it and from what I could tell in your posts, you argued that the religions/beliefs of the Founding fathers somehow automatically transfer to the foundation the country was founded upon. If this is true, the proof burden is upon you. Until then, it is merely a speculation. As I've said before, most of them were deists and Freemasons, not theist christians.

A christian majority of the american population does NOT mean that the country was founded as one. Big difference. We're talking about the foundation, not the state of affairs that ensued after wards.

You can not simply dismiss the Tripoli treaty just because you dig up a bunch of quotes from random statesmen. Wait you didn't, you copied and pasted the whole article, silly me. The fact remains, they all voted unanimously for it! With no debate or dissent! A vote on a treaty holds a much higher value for me than any quotes of most likely biased christian people.

Of all the documents that has been written in the early history of america, the most important when speaking of the Foundation, is the Constitution.

Please tell me where in the Constitution it says that U.S is a nation founded upon christianity.
from incomplete data

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »

fuckoff, no it was not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was most certainly founded with the intent of keeping religion and gov seperate.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2008, 03:12:40 PM »
fuckoff, no it was not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was most certainly founded with the intent of keeping religion and gov seperate.

I'm starting to feel that there should be a equivalent of Anticimex to help you out when dealing with these people. Their lies are dirty.
from incomplete data

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2008, 03:14:26 PM »
Palin had 60,000 in Florida and just gave Saturday night the highest ratings they had in 14 years.

No she didnt, the GOP Distorted crowd sizes ever since she came aboard.  Im Clearwater they claimed 20,000 and the venue held 7200.  Vegas they claimed 20,000 Venue Held 8,000.  

Palin didnt have 60,000.  She had about 20-22,000 in Orlando.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2008, 03:14:53 PM »
I'm starting to feel that there should be a equivalent of Anticimex to help you out when dealing with these people. Their lies are dirty.
these fucking morons...  I'm at a loss...

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2008, 03:15:29 PM »
The values and morals of the christian faith are what America was built upon.

Slavery? Murdering Native Americans? Is that part of this Faith you speak of?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2008, 03:17:26 PM »
Whats funny about those pics is that none of those robots (like you) have no idea why they're voting for him!

HAAAHA COACH CALLING SOMEONE A ROBOT?  Pot meet Kettle.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2008, 08:09:30 PM »
you guys still arn't addressing the fact that they were on before Obama.
i never said anything about that all i addressed is the guy who was saying it was a no name band when they are not.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »
Wow you make a great arguement there. I find your ideas facinating and intriguing and would like to subrscribe to your newsletter.

Logical arguments aren't needed for B.S.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2008, 10:40:35 AM »
Can some of you guys please help me out a bit in the founding fathers thread? I'm a bit short on time for the moment.
from incomplete data

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »
100,000 again today in Colorado 8)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2008, 02:15:13 PM »
where the Decemberists there too?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »
where the Decemberists there too?

I am sure they were >:(

Press is also reporting he got 45,000 in NM and McCain got around 1,000 same state around same timing.

I am sure the Decemberists were there as well, Obama prolly has them traveling with him to, you know, draw crowds.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2008, 03:10:20 AM »
I am sure they were >:(

Press is also reporting he got 45,000 in NM and McCain got around 1,000 same state around same timing.

I am sure the Decemberists were there as well, Obama prolly has them traveling with him to, you know, draw crowds.

With the vulnerability of electronic voting machines, ...I hope there is plenty of exit polling on the 4th.

Princeton researchers demonstrate exactly how to undetectably hack a Diebold AccuVote TS voting machine in a matter of minutes. (Virus not included)

w