Author Topic: Klaus Doring appreciation thread NEW - NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTOS INSIDE!  (Read 27785 times)

RHINO290

Klaus relaxing by the lake, remember, you build muscle while you REST, not in the gym!!

Squad....Remind me to bitchslap this friggin idiot if I ever run into him. That just pisses me off.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Squad....Remind me to bitchslap this friggin idiot if I ever run into him. That just pisses me off.

jealousy will only fuel klaus's greatness....your hate makes him stronger
its comin today

wordy

• Getbig III
Obviously, someone didn't get the damn memo!

Klaus threads are allowed on Getbig in the month of December only.  You have 5 1/2 months to go before Klausmas!

Yeah! for fcuks sake it isn't December yet. No Klaus Threads allowed until then. Thought everyone knew that 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Klaus, always taking time to shake hands with the fans, and no he didn't charge $20
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

LOL!   Arms bigger than Coleman, legs smaller than Arvilla!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Nothing wrong with that, the upper body is SUPPOSE to be bigger, much bigger, than the lower
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I've seen some shots of his leggs, they are friggin big but in these photo's they appear to look like colemans size.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Good point, just because the legs are nothing like his upper body, doesn't say anything since they're HUGE
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Is it true that there are about a few people in this world know about his training and nutrition regime Bluto?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Is it true that there are about a few people in this world know about his training and nutrition regime Bluto?

Yes. as friendly and as approachable as Klaus is to fans and photographers, he's very secretive about his training methods, let me tell you this much, you don't build big guns like that with your average barbell curling routine.
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I don't think there are real secrets because with the poundages Klaus uses their is no need for special secrets.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Well here's another picture  :)

As you can see it's autographed
Z

richbmraz03

• Getbig II
Hey Bluto any pics of his leg's? And does Klaus have a training video ? Very impressive

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
His training videos are very hard to come by, maybe once a year they can be found on http://www.ebay.de and every time they start a bidding war and ends with a winning price of hundreds of dollars
Z

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
I must be late here but who in the hell is this assclown? Bad enough there gregg valentino and now we got this nut.  I could see him pulling up to the back of a restaurant and taking all their used grease away.
Truly STOP WHINING

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
The number of idiots in bodybuilding always baffles me.
Well you too. Mister insecure!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Only a natural would say that.
Well..I dont.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
I must be late here but who in the hell is this assclown? Bad enough there gregg valentino and now we got this nut.  I could see him pulling up to the back of a restaurant and taking all their used grease away.

Some day you will understand.... :-\

knny187

• Getbig V
Klaus is god

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Klaus is what made me become a bodybuilder in the first place" - IFBB professional
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Klaus Doring is reportedly training in Howard "Freakazoid" White's dungeon from time to time.

Thrusting ungodly poundages, with the only two creatures who are able to hang with Der Klaus for even shorter periods of time, Howard "Brains and Brawns" White and J-Aramy "Hoss Dawwg" Freeman.

And for those who questions Klaus Doring, pointing to him being all red, that being and indicator on somehow that the pics are only computerized images: The shine comes from the Cell-TECH that he is coated with during the time travel.

Even such a marvelous specimen as Das Klaus needs to protect his corpse from the strains of time travel.

You will understand.

In ze future.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Cell-Tech eh? I too have been thinking of trying these products, but I've been put off by people saying "it's no good" coming to think of it, maybe they just say that to have their massive gains to themselves?

Z

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Klaus Doring?  Who honestly is this freaking guy?  Never seen him in any mag or anything.  Ungodly weight?  Yea sure is tough caring pounds of lard around like he is in those arms.  I am all for massive jacked up bodybuilders but look at this fucking guy.  At least Ruhl doesnt go that far overboard or Ronnie.  This guy should be on the circus tour.  He would make great money.
Truly STOP WHINING

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Klaus Doring?  Who honestly is this freaking guy?  Never seen him in any mag or anything.  Ungodly weight?  Yea sure is tough caring pounds of lard around like he is in those arms.  I am all for massive jacked up bodybuilders but look at this fucking guy.  At least Ruhl doesnt go that far overboard or Ronnie.  This guy should be on the circus tour.  He would make great money.

Keep on drinking that Haterade.

800 lbs benches? For REPS?

Ass to calves squatting, 950 lbs, belt only (Doring doesn't consider lifts with belt "raw")? Again, for reps?

Shoulder pressing, schlepping?

Case Klaused.

Doring.

Klaus Doring.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Klaus, always taking time to shake hands with the fans, and no he didn't charge $20
monster legs