Author Topic: KEVIN LEVRONE 1 day out from MR OLYMPIA 1999  (Read 6092 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: KEVIN LEVRONE 1 day out from MR OLYMPIA 1999
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 10:28:33 AM »
Just so you can see the difference, here is Kevin competing at the 1999 Olympia the next day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWfP5QyahI&mode=related&search=

It's true that Kevin had almost nothing in his fridge pre-contest. Maybe some frozen fish and broccoli and that's it.

Levrone was all about discipline with a capital D. 100% dedicated to being the best at whatever he does. The guy never cheated on his diet, never skipped a workout, never sacrificed his sleep to grab some ass. Unlike some guys who get headshots and try to get cast in a movie, Kevin spent big bucks to train with New York and Hollywood's top acting coaches, and the guy hired a PR firm and a top talent manager. The result is that he's done 3 movies already for good money while he continues to improve his acting chops. If you know Kevin, you know that he won't stop until he is headlining a Jerry Bruckheimer-produced Tony Scott-directed action movie. Don't doubt him.

To answer the other question, after the 1999 Olympia, he and his wife separated and the Smiths helped him with his food prep for the 2000 Olympia. They were also co-owners of his World Gym until he bought them out. They were shady people and he no longer associates with them.

Special "Levronite" Ed

good stuff edward ;D

they seemed like nice people on the m3 vid how were they shady?

nice to see that you are finally being open about being a levroneite :D

E

E

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 10:32:37 AM »
LOL wtf? what a bunch of fags, why was he pandering to them?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 11:20:20 AM »
Just so you can see the difference, here is Kevin competing at the 1999 Olympia the next day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWfP5QyahI&mode=related&search=

It's true that Kevin had almost nothing in his fridge pre-contest. Maybe some frozen fish and broccoli and that's it.

Levrone was all about discipline with a capital D. 100% dedicated to being the best at whatever he does. The guy never cheated on his diet, never skipped a workout, never sacrificed his sleep to grab some ass. Unlike some guys who get headshots and try to get cast in a movie, Kevin spent big bucks to train with New York and Hollywood's top acting coaches, and the guy hired a PR firm and a top talent manager. The result is that he's done 3 movies already for good money while he continues to improve his acting chops. If you know Kevin, you know that he won't stop until he is headlining a Jerry Bruckheimer-produced Tony Scott-directed action movie. Don't doubt him.
To answer the other question, after the 1999 Olympia, he and his wife separated and the Smiths helped him with his food prep for the 2000 Olympia. They were also co-owners of his World Gym until he bought them out. They were shady people and he no longer associates with them.

Special "Levronite" Ed

I'm definitely doubting that............ ::)

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 02:10:41 PM »

OK.
Thanks for the enlightenment guys ;-)
About the Smith's being shady people...? Need to know more about that.
They seemed to be honest people. But a movie won't show the truth,
off course. Did Kevin buy them out?
Earl? Btw, Earl. How do you know Kevin?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »
I'm definitely doubting that............ ::)

oh no, don't tell me you got your feelings hurt by kevin again ::)

that's why you've been attacking me in that joey porter thread, isn't it nancy >:(

E
E

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 10:58:09 PM »

Special "Levronite" Ed

I saw the trailer for Backlash.  As noted...couldnt talk myself into watching the whole movie.  I'm sure in time his acting skills with match his bbing skills somewhere in the future...but he isnt there yet.  It was his boy, Shawn, who said he should keep the day job.

Oh...Monica!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2006, 11:27:19 PM »
i think it was pretty cool for kevin to take time out, the day before the olympia, to talk to his fans. obviously they were homos. but its still cool he did that.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2006, 11:52:45 PM »
Zach said that Kevin struck him as arrogant because he had his food prepped by other people.  Not sure why that would be arrogant though.  ???

you get a guy who doesn't cook any of his own meals and doesn't load his own weights and you're gonna get a guy who has an inflated ego. turns into a prima donna.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 04:13:13 AM »
LOL wtf? what a bunch of fags, why was he pandering to them?

Hmmm.... it's called being a bodybuilder I suppose.   ANyone who says bodybuilders don't like attention is lying- from gays or not, attention is attention.

On a side note to that- I"d forgotten how awesome Kevin was before retirement.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2006, 06:00:58 AM »
lol, I couldn't watch the full clip...it started getting a little on weird side.  The gentle massages while saying "beautiful" was too much.
Here comes the money shot