Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Covid Lab Leak Theory

(1/6) > >>

Dos Equis:
Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Former DNI John Ratcliffe will testify before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Tuesday
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ratcliffe-to-say-a-lab-leak-is-the-only-explanation-for-covid-during-unclassified-overview-of-pandemic

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on April 17, 2023, 02:41:29 PM ---Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Former DNI John Ratcliffe will testify before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Tuesday
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ratcliffe-to-say-a-lab-leak-is-the-only-explanation-for-covid-during-unclassified-overview-of-pandemic

--- End quote ---

I think John Ratcliffe makes some good points. Not sure much will ever come of his theory on the lab leak. It is not likely that China is ever going to admit this or permit a thorough investigation. 

Moontrane:
4 of the last 5 flu pandemics (including C-19) originated in China.  If C-19 was ginned up in a lab (as I believe) the only people who know are either dead or high up in the CCP.

Circumstantial evidence, such as Harvard’s review of satellite imagery of Wuhan in the summer and fall of 2019, point to the virus being out nearly 4 years ago. 

The apathy of much of our legacy media toward the pandemic’s origin during the first 2 years is a story in and of itself.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on April 17, 2023, 04:11:32 PM ---I think John Ratcliffe makes some good points. Not sure much will ever come of his theory on the lab leak. It is not likely that China is ever going to admit this or permit a thorough investigation.

--- End quote ---

China is never going to admit anything.  But the evidence is overwhelming that this virus came from a lab.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Moontrane on April 17, 2023, 05:11:41 PM ---4 of the last 5 flu pandemics (including C-19) originated in China.  If C-19 was ginned up in a lab (as I believe) the only people who know are either dead or high up in the CCP.

Circumstantial evidence, such as Harvard’s review of satellite imagery of Wuhan in the summer and fall of 2019, point to the virus being out nearly 4 years ago. 

The apathy of much of our legacy media toward the pandemic’s origin during the first 2 years is a story in and of itself.

--- End quote ---

Collective yawn from the media.  I say this I repeatedly, but real journalism is dead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version