Author Topic: Possible Board Policy: Opinions Please  (Read 7130 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Possible Board Policy: Opinions Please
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2008, 11:10:26 PM »
That is very true. I am sure most military don't think or say things like that. My dad was career military and would not dream of thinking those things.

I'm sure everyone on your island was in the military, what's your point? He has earned the right to say whatever he wants.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2008, 11:22:57 PM »
I'm sure everyone on your island was in the military, what's your point? He has earned the right to say whatever he wants.

no he hasn't.
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2008, 05:57:34 AM »

Everyone was in the military? How nutty to think that.

As I have said before, my dad was attached to the British special forces, was highly ranked and has a stack of medals and all that jazz  :-*

But hey, like I said, if you want to be proud that you servicemen want babies dead cool, I would be ashamed of my military myself. Also I know plenty of US military through my dad and the ones I know are great people, and most surely don't think it's cool babies die. I do not think that's the norm.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2008, 06:37:27 AM »
"Besides, whether it's true or not, she has shown herself to not be capable of making rational decisions.  You don't wait 16+ hours after water breaking, and take 2 plane flights, if you're about to drop a pre-mature child with downs.  Incredible stupid, or a lie.  Disqualifies her either way"
-----------------------

This information is from a leftist blog, I heard it discussed briefly last night.  240, stop getting your news from the Daily KOS!

Jag, a 17 yr old giving birth to a Down's baby is incredibly rare and being that she is 5 months pregnant and the baby is 5 months old.  She would have had to become pregnant within weeks of delivery.  The chance of all this is like hitting a state lottery.
Acqusations should be based on direct proof.  You shouldn't have to proove every bullshit acqusation is false.  Totally backwards.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2008, 04:17:32 PM »
no he hasn't.

Yes he has.

And you have every right not to agree with him.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »
Yes he has.

And you have every right not to agree with him.

He does have his right, thing is if he wishes death on babies etc, he then withdraws his card to get stuff deleted anymore when people wish death on US troops then.

I agree with neither, but he wants to say it's his right to think it's great babies die, then ppl can think it's great other humans die.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2008, 09:52:33 PM »
"Besides, whether it's true or not, she has shown herself to not be capable of making rational decisions.  You don't wait 16+ hours after water breaking, and take 2 plane flights, if you're about to drop a pre-mature child with downs.  Incredible stupid, or a lie.  Disqualifies her either way"
-----------------------

This information is from a leftist blog, I heard it discussed briefly last night.  240, stop getting your news from the Daily KOS!

Jag, a 17 yr old giving birth to a Down's baby is incredibly rare and being that she is 5 months pregnant and the baby is 5 months old.  She would have had to become pregnant within weeks of delivery.  The chance of all this is like hitting a state lottery.
Acqusations should be based on direct proof.  You shouldn't have to proove every bullshit acqusation is false.  Totally backwards.

The fact that the child does have Down's syndrome does make a case for Sarah as the mother,
...however rare is not impossible. As for getting pregnant within weeks of delivery, ...also not so rare.
Growing up I've had friends who were siblings born 9 - 11 months apart.

Besides, at that age, ...you know what bunnies they are.  :P    ;)
w

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2008, 02:09:11 PM »

Just as dogshit believes millions of children born with AIDs or afflicted with malaria don't deserve sympathy and should die because they are worthless anyway, and no one should care about them. He said this about INNOCENT CHILDREN.

if this is true i can see how it would enrage

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2008, 02:20:22 PM »
Quote from: shootfighter1

That's what this entire sub-forum has become over the last week - read a lefty blog - post it.  Once the story is proven false, just post another one.
Y

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »
if this is true i can see how it would enrage

Yep, and he stated it twice for emphasis in the same thread and was not joking. Of course in typically sycophant manner BezerkFury jumped in with equally disgusting comments. I guess since they are mostly non-white African children their lives don't matter.  >:(

I wish no more servicemen and women have to die in George Bush's bogus war in Iraq, but as far dogshit...his loss would be the world's gain.
!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »
That's what this entire sub-forum has become over the last week - read a lefty blog - post it.  Once the story is proven false, just post another one.

True.   :-\

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »
I'm reading the other half of this thread from page 2 today. All I have to say is well done by the two parties and the media.

This is all bs. They were successful, who ever is right or wrong does not matter. As long as there is chatter. Fuckin amazing [ sorry for swearing ] Unbelievable.