Author Topic: inregrard to gh testing metod,,  (Read 2927 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
inregrard to gh testing metod,,
« on: January 01, 2012, 08:18:07 PM »
inregard to repetetive question about gh being detected in tests....to all the naturals out there lol ofcourse natural is joke since there is no true naturals ,, but i will explain in more detail abotu the testing,,

fella like koshoo modi which ofcourse is addicted to hgh ... and many other natural competitors ,, they take gh freely for the testing can not detect it...the way body break gh it degrade to such levels in kidny andliver that it comes out in test as amino acid levels,, thus any test done for natural will NOT detect any human growth hormone thats why they all take it,,

blood test is too much money and its easy to cheat by simply being off gh for few days before blood test or eating big heavy meal before gh test with high sugar in the meal

naturals use everything hormonized use only dif is short esster when it come to aas

hgh is a hormone that been used consistantly since early 80s by majority of bodybuild,,

hgh took very average bodybuildrs and made them mr o....dorian yates is one,, very average fella that with out gh woudnt get to be even a profesional! but with it....from low dose to higher dose became one of the best

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: inregrard to gh testing metod,,
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 08:28:26 PM »
inregard to repetetive question about gh being detected in tests....to all the naturals out there lol ofcourse natural is joke since there is no true naturals ,, but i will explain in more detail abotu the testing,,

fella like koshoo modi which ofcourse is addicted to hgh ... and many other natural competitors ,, they take gh freely for the testing can not detect it...the way body break gh it degrade to such levels in kidny andliver that it comes out in test as amino acid levels,, thus any test done for natural will NOT detect any human growth hormone thats why they all take it,,

blood test is too much money and its easy to cheat by simply being off gh for few days before blood test or eating big heavy meal before gh test with high sugar in the meal

naturals use everything hormonized use only dif is short esster when it come to aas

hgh is a hormone that been used consistantly since early 80s by majority of bodybuild,,

hgh took very average bodybuildrs and made them mr o....dorian yates is one,, very average fella that with out gh woudnt get to be even a profesional! but with it....from low dose to higher dose became one of the best

gh15 approved

:o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:33:47 PM »
not only that ...but in the 80s hgh was much more used than you are told,, i wil talk about it on the webpage ,, + in the 70s it was also been experiemented with by the best of that era ,, it wasnt as consistant and it was cadavars same for in the early 80s ...cadavars..but it was there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 08:37:53 PM »
not only that ...but in the 80s hgh was much more used than you are told,, i wil talk about it on the webpage ,, + in the 70s it was also been experiemented with by the best of that era ,, it wasnt as consistant and it was cadavars same for in the early 80s ...cadavars..but it was there

gh15 approved

That webpage will be epic  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 08:40:48 PM »
i hope one of my elfs will let me put his picture of him after 7 day of usage of kigtropin hgh with out even having time to train much ,, didnt change diet ,, everything is exactly same... not even aas..only diff is 7 days of kigtropin usage...hopefuly he will let me put it on the webpage so you finaly understand how the all THE ALL bodybuild cult is built on hgh ,, 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »

gh15 approved
old bber steve mihalik probably said he would take anything possible,,,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 08:44:32 PM »
hgh has specific look to the skin ,, it is very recognizable if you knwo your bodybuild,, true when on low hgh doses it is harder to distinguish but if you know your bodybuild even then! you will know it...for exampel chiwi tried so hard to avoid the gh look he woulo do anything possible to not be associated with gh ...but oh he used it ,, you just cant be advance bodybuidl with out it ,, you cant no mater what you hear

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 08:48:13 PM »
notice pupils!,, you always hear in gymnasium that the advance locals the ones who train there clients,, you always hear form their clients ,, which is usualy girls they try to fuck so its easy for the girl to talk because the girl is mad at the fella usualy ,, you alwys hear from those girls that xxx is sleeping,, he alwyas sleeep ,, always need his sleep ,, he work so hard he need his sleep,, " he doesnt do anything but sleep" he act like 70 year old always sleep ,, thats what they bitch to you right? lol

WHY? because they are on LEGIT HGH abuse it and even the ones who use 8 units a day of legit hgh ...they sleep all the time,, body is like 15 year old kid alwyas sleep and grow and eat exactly what it need,,

hgh is like the best bmw...it doesnt make mistake ,, it take you from a to b in the shortest possible way whicih is STRAIGHT FUCKING LINE,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 12:11:29 AM »
i hope one of my elfs will let me put his picture of him after 7 day of usage of kigtropin hgh with out even having time to train much ,, didnt change diet ,, everything is exactly same... not even aas..only diff is 7 days of kigtropin usage...hopefuly he will let me put it on the webpage so you finaly understand how the all THE ALL bodybuild cult is built on hgh ,, 

gh15 approved
I'll do it, granted I'm not an elf but I should have my kigs in a wk and will do them at whatever iu you say

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 02:07:33 AM »
this is utter rubbish,,,,,  weve had loads of rugby league players in the uk getting banned for testing for gh!

they must have wrongly thought the same thing..

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 02:12:35 AM »
Since when. Youll find they probably admitted usuage after being bluffed out. I dont know any rugby players who have been banned here.  Hgh is used by most of them too.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2012, 02:32:06 AM »
there was a big case last year, i dont follow rugby league but he was a high profile player TESTED positive, was in all the papers

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2012, 02:38:02 AM »
had a quik look,,, terry newton, wigan and great britian rugby leage player, tested positive for hgh 24th feb

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 03:28:06 AM »
I think rugby has a lot more money to throw at drug testing than bodybuilding.
Not like we see a bodybuilding world cup is it lol

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 03:52:23 AM »

gh15 approved

So you're saying he wouldn't have been able to win the British Champs in 1988 without GH, let alone 1986 when he should have won.

Then you say you'll only talk about it on the website.

LOL

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 03:57:42 AM »
I think he's saying Dorian was the first to megadoses gh and wouldn't have been as good as flex, shawn, levrone etc without megadoses gh

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 04:37:17 AM »
u got to test immediately after injection and prior to contest because nobody steps on stage with high gh

neither of it is done

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 04:41:23 AM »
I'll do it, granted I'm not an elf but I should have my kigs in a wk and will do them at whatever iu you say

no ,, yo udont get it,, my elfs already did it ,, elfs thyat are not advanced bodybuild,, the changes are enormous on them ,, i need someone who is not advance to show how BALONIE you been fed all those years,, and i hopefuly will show it since my elfs liek the3ir privacy but hopefuly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 10:32:00 AM »
With these new and better kigs,, i wonder if the pro's will be in better condition then ever before??

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 12:38:01 PM »
not unless they train/diet and approach there preps like the gods of the 90's