Author Topic: kigtropin note  (Read 4130 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
kigtropin note
« on: December 30, 2011, 11:22:07 PM »
i suspect that someone out there wil try to murder the manufactorers of kigtropin ,, i just want to be sure they are safe in china and china is not easy when it come to this even for gh15,,please do me a favour and say pray for kigtropin chefs because they know exactly what they do and brought you the best ,, im telling you friends,,in your prayers include them ,, it is big opening for the everyday bodybuild out there into the higher leverls of bodybuild,,

they need to be safe in kigtropina land,, i will leesh a storm never been seen before in china if something happen to ANY OF THEM

let the new bodybuild grow!

god bless

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
Re: kigtropin note
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 11:30:48 PM »
You really like growth hormone huh?

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 11:35:08 PM »
why would you say something like that??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 11:38:31 PM »
why would you say something like that??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just a hunch  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 11:39:44 PM »

yes,, this is the first ever legit pharma grade from china,, they will try to asssinate them or murder them ,, someone wil try to ,, just need to be safe,, but they read me over there in china and i promise that any one of this team that go ....there will be one in return that pay price

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 11:50:44 PM »
yes,, this is the first ever legit pharma grade from china,, they will try to asssinate them or murder them ,, someone wil try to ,, just need to be safe,, but they read me over there in china and i promise that any one of this team that go ....there will be one in return that pay price

gh15 approved

If that's the case I will keep them in my prayers.  If they are truly making quality growth hormone (I don't use kigs, wouldn't know) then they are helping alot of us out.  Alot of chinese grade stuff is terrible.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 11:54:33 PM »
If that's the case I will keep them in my prayers.  If they are truly making quality growth hormone (I don't use kigs, wouldn't know) then they are helping alot of us out.  Alot of chinese grade stuff is terrible.

they do they do ,, the picturs i am geting from fellss i work with are out of this world i wish they alow me to show them but they will if they want ,, this is the real deal,, it is very good for the younger fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 12:00:57 AM »
i suspect that someone out there wil try to murder the manufactorers of kigtropin ,, i just want to be sure they are safe in china and china is not easy when it come to this even for gh15,,please do me a favour and say pray for kigtropin chefs because they know exactly what they do and brought you the best ,, im telling you friends,,in your prayers include them ,, it is big opening for the everyday bodybuild out there into the higher leverls of bodybuild,,

they need to be safe in kigtropina land,, i will leesh a storm never been seen before in china if something happen to ANY OF THEM

god bless

gh15 approved

Megadosing on tren ace again?
all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 12:05:51 AM »
mega dosing on shusi handrols ;)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 01:15:43 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 03:57:44 AM »
So how many iu's of kigtropin would you recommend an advanced bodybuilder that wants to improve more use daily?
Thank you

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 05:41:36 AM »
Are you gonna answer my PM or not? ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 05:49:58 AM »
I do 10-15iu of thanks daily as it is, would 8iu Kigs be enough?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 05:51:21 AM »
gh15 must be a drug dealer  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »
Are you gonna answer my PM or not? ;D
what pm ,, i get so many pms its hard to see which is what,, send again or write it here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 09:37:34 AM »
I do 10-15iu of thanks daily as it is, would 8iu Kigs be enough?

will 8 iu serostim be enough? yes it wil ,,

but again! it depends what one wants ....for profesional level you wil have to have 15 iu and in most cases add insulian to gh ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 09:44:55 AM »
Kigtropin lives up to the hype...

I started running 20 iu's close to 3 weeks ago.  If I posted my current offseason diet, I don't know if some of you would believe me, but I continue to get leaner and fuller.  This stuff is pharm grade, end of story.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 09:57:29 AM »
Kigtropin lives up to the hype...

I started running 20 iu's close to 3 weeks ago.  If I posted my current offseason diet, I don't know if some of you would believe me, but I continue to get leaner and fuller.  This stuff is pharm grade, end of story.

Lets hear the diet bro!

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2011, 10:38:05 AM »
Lets hear the diet bro!
This I'd very much like to hear.  If you could post some before and after pics too that would be greatly appreciated.  I want to see what this stuff is capable of...is very highly praised on this site.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 10:46:15 AM »
gh15 must be a drug dealer  :D

I'm sure he has a big share in peps organization

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 10:49:40 AM »

god bless

gh15 approved

GH15,

If USA ends up going to war with Iran, and China/Russia help out Iran, how will this effect the Chinese GH market? Should people be stocking up on GH now in case the shit hits the fan?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 10:52:31 AM »
GH15,

If USA ends up going to war with Iran, and China/Russia help out Iran, how will this effect the Chinese GH market? Should people be stocking up on GH now in case the shit hits the fan?

no body wil go to war with americnaa ,, americana will destroy it to the core,, no one is as strong as americana NO FUCKING ONE,, no coujtry in its right mind will do anything to piss off americana after americana is in war because next time americana will finish job not in 7 days but in 2 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 10:55:37 AM »
Kigtropin sales ^up^

;D ;D ;D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 10:57:12 AM »
no body wil go to war with americnaa ,, americana will destroy it to the core,, no one is as strong as americana NO FUCKING ONE,, no coujtry in its right mind will do anything to piss off americana after americana is in war because next time americana will finish job not in 7 days but in 2 days

gh15 approved

As far as i know americana have never won a war. Ever. Why should that change?
Boundary Breaker