Author Topic: Why isn't natural bodybuilding a bigger deal?  (Read 16970 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Why isn't natural bodybuilding a bigger deal?
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2008, 12:48:12 PM »
Those delts are a dead giveaway of a juiced BBer

you are a smart fella my friend!
fallen angel

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2008, 12:50:05 PM »
Natural bodybuilding is a farce. The vast majority of competitors are former drug guys who were not able to compete with the real bodybuilders. Natural bodybuilding is like watching women's basketball...a less interesting, less impressive version of the real sport.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2008, 12:50:45 PM »
One problem with natural bodybuilding is that it is  compared to juiced bodybuilding.I mean a natural guy compared to a Ronnie Coleman looks silly.In other pro sports,the guys that weren't juicing were still fantastic.Mickey Mantle is still remembered as great,the same with NBA guys and NFL guys.In fact,many think Jimmy Brown wasstill the greatest football player ever.Because bodybuilding is only about the body,its too easy to see the differences between juiced and non juiced physiques.

In fact,its very hard to even know if there ever was a truly clean pro bodybuilder,as the sport developed at the same pace as steroid use.

take the hormones out of bodybuilding and there is no bodybuilding for ken wheeler = pathetic physiqe which shoudl tell you a lot! and you must remember friends ken wheeler is NOT off hormones!
fallen angel

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2008, 12:53:07 PM »
take the hormones out of bodybuilding and there is no bodybuilding for ken wheeler = pathetic physiqe which shoudl tell you a lot! and you must remember friends ken wheeler is NOT off hormones!
so those supplement ads where they label him the "Natural Freak" are lying to us :o :-\ :'(

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2008, 01:21:31 PM »
Those delts are a dead giveaway of a juiced BBer

The guy on the right is Jon Harris,a good friend of mine,who is undoubtedly lifetime natural.He competes at around 170 lbs at 5 ft 7 in but gives the illusion of looking much larger onstage as many of the top natural bodybuilders do.If you think you need drugs to get to this level then you have serious issues-try good genetics plus a great work ethic.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2008, 01:36:40 PM »
The guy on the right is Jon Harris,a good friend of mine,who is undoubtedly lifetime natural.He competes at around 170 lbs at 5 ft 7 in but gives the illusion of looking much larger onstage as many of the top natural bodybuilders do.If you think you need drugs to get to this level then you have serious issues-try good genetics plus a great work ethic.
oh Im so convinced now---because if he was juiced up I would totally expect a good friend of his to come on here (where all the federation officials can see) and admit that he was indeed a cheating juicer ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2008, 02:25:48 PM »

There's no way the guy in the middle is natural.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2008, 02:28:08 PM »
With all the gyms now ,supplement companies,and negatove steroid press, you would think that drug free bodybuilding would be a bigger deal. Sadly, most drug testing shows and sanctions are small, low budget operations.I have often thought that a true drug free bodybuilding organization with the right name and $$ behind it, would be a bigger success than the current IFBB pro div.
Of course, I am also the guy that said this after someone told me,in 1999, that Texas GOV. G. W Bush would be the next president . " That guy can barely complete a sentence, who would ever vote for that numbnut?" Well, Bushy got elected not once but twice and the IFBB is still light years ahead of any natural organization...go figure ;D

I juice my ass off, but i can easily pass a drug test. What's the point of natural bodybuilding when it's only natural on paper?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »

none of them is natural,,absolutely hormonized all
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »

no ,,your friend is a liar and lies to you ,,he would be 5'7 142 on stage naturally and he got no arms! although using hormone,,

pay attention to pufines of nipples and its not from teenage years ,,he has puffy nip though he is at very low bodyfat% there and that = use of hormones and higher level of hormones in the blood that is not consistant enough inorder to AVOID the puff,,if you use hormones more constant you have less chance to develop this but he is natural and that means the usage is limited to specific time of the year depening on competition and testing,,his gyno is a result of orals rather than injects,,if you want gh15 to name the products he uses gh15 will do it too

the fella has nice physiqe but you can tell that no matter how much hormones hell take he wont grow due to very average response to hormones thus naural competition coming into the picture
fallen angel

Arthurshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2008, 03:33:47 PM »
Why would dealers ruin some of their best customers and their reputations? That seems silly.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2008, 03:38:28 PM »

He = actually just 165 pounds.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2008, 03:39:24 PM »
Once, at a show, a guy came up to me saying he was totally natural for the show. "I only used insulin", he said. He also forgot I saw him buy steroids 8 weeks earlier. Weighed in at a whopping 135lbs. That's the way it goes usually, natural has many meanings.  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »

According to GH15, he = on juice, would weigh 142 pounds off juice and GH15 can name the product Jon Harris = supposedly on.

;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »

According to GH15, he = on juice, would weigh 142 pounds off juice and GH15 can name the product Jon Harris = supposedly on.

;D

Never just look at bodyweight when determining if someone is on juice. Guys can be heavily juiced and not weigh much. The heaviest juicer I knew weighed about 155lbs on stage.

Look at Ken Jones from the NY pro, what does he weigh? Not much I bet but there's probably decades of juicing behind that body.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2008, 03:46:02 PM »
Never just look at bodyweight when determining if someone is on juice. Guys can be heavily juiced and not weigh much. The heaviest juicer I knew weighed about 155lbs on stage.

Look at Ken Jones from the NY pro, what does he weigh? Not much I bet but there's probably decades of juicing behind that body.

You = correct, but the bodyweight does give some indications, and along with other factors, it helps paint a picture.

Debussey just think GH15 = looking more and more like a gimmick. Some of his statements = silly at best.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »
You = correct, but the bodyweight does give some indications, and along with other factors, it helps paint a picture.

Debussey just think GH15 = looking more and more like a gimmick. Some of his statements = silly at best.

Yeah it does give an indication when we are looking at heavyweights. I don't think Kenny's stats are that impressive on paper.

http://contest.bodybuilding.com/gallery/contest/5902/mode/will/page/56#

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2008, 03:53:49 PM »
Is this beast hormonized , GH15? :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »

Haven't you already asked that?  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2008, 03:55:27 PM »

According to the main points GH15 has stated, you are hormonized, and GH15 can tell exactly what types of whoremones you = on ;D

You would be 142 pounds without all the drugs you take :D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »
Haven't you already asked that?  :D
1000 times ;D
According to the main points GH15 has stated, you are hormonized, and GH15 can tell exactly what types of whoremones you = on ;D
HAHAHAA ,I know, I just like to hear his answer :D

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2008, 04:01:56 PM »
..cause natural baseball is more lucrative..lol

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2008, 04:07:23 PM »

I've said this for a while.

Gear I know little of so can't comment, but the man does NOT know what he is talking about when he talks about figure & fitness, that is for sure.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »
I didn't know you have to stick a needle in your ass to be considered a "real bodybuilder"

Natural bodybuilding is a farce. The vast majority of competitors are former drug guys who were not able to compete with the real bodybuilders. Natural bodybuilding is like watching women's basketball...a less interesting, less impressive version of the real sport.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »
no one wants to look at these jokes.they are sad, i chickle at them pulling poses with no muscle at all!

this is only where it's it.