Author Topic: Bill Clintons mistress speaks  (Read 3135 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Bill Clintons mistress speaks
« on: October 26, 2016, 04:19:01 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton's long-time lover reveals how he called ruthless Hillary 'The Warden', bemoaned his sex life with his wife who had greasy hair and BO but wanted a baby to dispel the rampant 'lesbian rumors'

Arkansas native Dolly Kyle says she had an affair with Bill Clinton that began in the 1970s and lasted across decades
    Their relationship ended in 1990s when Bill Clinton threatened to 'destroy' Kyle if she spoke to the media, she tells DailyMail.com in interview
    When Kyle first met Hillary in Hot Springs, Hillary's eyes glared at her from behind 'coke-bottle-thick lenses with an air of real hostility'
    'She looked so bad and she smelled so bad I just didn't believe this was Hillary - I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in my car,' said Kyle
    Hillary is  'a mean, angry person, she’s a volcano waiting to erupt and god help you if you’re anywhere near the lava flow'
    The last time Kyle spoke to Bill Clinton was at their 35th high school reunion in 1994

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3871482/Bill-Clinton-s-long-time-lover-reveals-called-ruthless-Hillary-Warden-bemoaned-sex-life-woman-greasy-hair-BO-wanted-baby-dispel-rampant-lesbian-rumors.html#ixzz4OESx4Wyl

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
Re: Bill Clintons mistress speaks
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 06:18:29 PM »
That's crazy, because I also had an affair with Bill Clinton that began in the 1970s and lasted across decades. Our relationship ended in 1990s when Bill Clinton threatened to 'destroy' me if I spoke to the media. When I first met Hillary in Hot Springs, Hillary's eyes glared at me from behind coke-bottle-thick lenses with an air of real hostility. She looked so bad and she smelled so bad I just didn't believe this was Hillary - I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in my car. Hillary is a mean, angry person, she’s a volcano waiting to erupt and god help you if you’re anywhere near the lava flow. The last time I spoke to Bill Clinton was at our 35th high school reunion in 1994.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 06:24:47 PM »
That's crazy, because I also had an affair with Bill Clinton that began in the 1970s and lasted across decades. Our relationship ended in 1990s when Bill Clinton threatened to 'destroy' me if I spoke to the media. When I first met Hillary in Hot Springs, Hillary's eyes glared at me from behind coke-bottle-thick lenses with an air of real hostility. She looked so bad and she smelled so bad I just didn't believe this was Hillary - I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in my car. Hillary is a mean, angry person, she’s a volcano waiting to erupt and god help you if you’re anywhere near the lava flow. The last time I spoke to Bill Clinton was at our 35th high school reunion in 1994.

What's even crazier, is that I also had an affair with Bill Clinton that began in the 1970s and lasted across decades. Our relationship ended in 1990s when Bill Clinton threatened to 'destroy' me if I spoke to the media. When I first met Hillary in Hot Springs, Hillary's eyes glared at me from behind coke-bottle-thick lenses with an air of real hostility. She looked so bad and she smelled so bad I just didn't believe this was Hillary - I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in my car. Hillary is a mean, angry person, she’s a volcano waiting to erupt and god help you if you’re anywhere near the lava flow. The last time I spoke to Bill Clinton was at our 35th high school reunion in 1994.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 11:30:19 PM »
She is verified as legit, unlike the two homos who posted above me here.
Ψ

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 09:29:58 AM »
two get biggers here admitting to getting taken up the jacksy by bubba

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 10:06:30 AM »
You can tell they both had body odor and were bi/sexual homos

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 10:17:18 AM »
That's not Dan Hegarty...

T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 01:58:06 PM »

The one on the right looks like a bag lady/ cat owner in the making. Now hillary looks like a penguin with a round waist and flappy arms

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 03:09:42 PM »

\

you can just tell from that 70's era photo that when Hillary took off her underwear her crotch looked like a porcupine exploded
"

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 03:26:45 PM »
Bill's a cocksman. Who cares? Best president this country has seen.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 09:27:06 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton's long-time lover reveals how he called ruthless Hillary 'The Warden', bemoaned his sex life with his wife who had greasy hair and BO but wanted a baby to dispel the rampant 'lesbian rumors'

Arkansas native Dolly Kyle says she had an affair with Bill Clinton that began in the 1970s and lasted across decades
    Their relationship ended in 1990s when Bill Clinton threatened to 'destroy' Kyle if she spoke to the media, she tells DailyMail.com in interview
    When Kyle first met Hillary in Hot Springs, Hillary's eyes glared at her from behind 'coke-bottle-thick lenses with an air of real hostility'
    'She looked so bad and she smelled so bad I just didn't believe this was Hillary - I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in my car,' said Kyle
    Hillary is  'a mean, angry person, she’s a volcano waiting to erupt and god help you if you’re anywhere near the lava flow'
    The last time Kyle spoke to Bill Clinton was at their 35th high school reunion in 1994

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3871482/Bill-Clinton-s-long-time-lover-reveals-called-ruthless-Hillary-Warden-bemoaned-sex-life-woman-greasy-hair-BO-wanted-baby-dispel-rampant-lesbian-rumors.html#ixzz4OESx4Wyl

Yea, shame on Hillary for threatening the women sleeping around with her husband..... ::)
A