Author Topic: Ravens Colts thread  (Read 22959 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Ravens Colts thread
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2007, 12:15:08 AM »
Peyton proving once again that he is a great regular season QB.  Putrid performance again. 

But they still won.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 06:51:32 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Life sucks right now.

body88

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 07:19:54 AM »

But they still won.

All that matter's is the win. I do think Manning needs to step it up if they want to take this all the way. A 5 pick to 1 td performace is going to kill them when they play San D or NE.

That said, the colts played a great game last night.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 04:02:43 PM »
Dungy and Herm Edwards are impediments to their teams winning. Too conservative.
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 07:04:58 PM »

But they still won.

They won in spite of Peyton.  I think if he plays that poorly against NE the Colts will lose. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »
Peyton proving once again that he is a great regular season QB.  Putrid performance again. 

true! the interceptions he threw were pretty bad.. he's gotta be thankful for the golden foot of his kicker

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 09:20:23 PM »
They won in spite of Peyton.  I think if he plays that poorly against NE the Colts will lose. 

Most definately.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 09:29:38 PM »
Hey gtbro1..what is the Indy media saying about Manning and his playoff performance. Its been bad..Brady has 1 bad game so neither is lighting it up. I imagine most of the talk is the running d and its improvment....
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 09:40:03 PM »
Hey gtbro1..what is the Indy media saying about Manning and his playoff performance. Its been bad..Brady has 1 bad game so neither is lighting it up. I imagine most of the talk is the running d and its improvment....

To be honest,I work nights so I don't get to see much news and what not. Most of what I have seen though,has been centered on the dramatic improvement of the defense these last two games.That and  Venateri(sp). I have heard a few comments pointing out how tough the Ravens defense was(true). This is probably a way to excuse Manning's lack-luster performance.The media around here really DOES NOT give all the glory to Peyton Manning...It is normally the team as a whole.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 09:48:05 PM »
Good..it should be. The national media does all the ballwashing anyway.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 09:55:08 PM »
Good..it should be. The national media does all the ballwashing anyway.

I am 32 and I remember when the Colts came here in like 1984. They sucked SOOOO bad for years on end. They stunk up Indianapolis worse than the sewer treatment plants that they have along White River.I think they have earned the little bit of success they have had these last few years.Geoff George or Jeff however he spelled it,was the biggest fuck ' n joke ever.Mr. Football in HS,outstanding in College(so I heard)...stunk up the NFL worse than anyone.Then there was Eric Dickerson. Great with the Rams,he comes to Indy and didn't get shit done with this team...not saying that was his fault,just saying the investment didn't really pay off. Getting Peyton Manning was the smartest thing  Indianapolis has ever done as far as the Colts are concerned.

body88

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »

He played great in the Jets game. 200 plus yards, no picks, 2 tds and over 100 percent rating. he played bad today, but he made big plays when he needed to, and at least had 2 td's and a few masterful drives to show for those picks.

That San D defense was like a vice. He made plenty of great throws along with the awful ones. His total numbers from both games will be good.

Manning is a one of the greatest Qb's ever. I said it in many threads.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 10:09:35 PM »

Manning is a one of the greatest Qb's ever. I said it in many threads.

"If you like 6'6...230 pounds...lazer for an arm.."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »
He does a poor job being humble. Its the arm flapping and the looks on the sideline. Brady does it but he doesn't come off as if its all about him.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2007, 10:18:48 PM »
He does a poor job being humble. Its the arm flapping and the looks on the sideline. Brady does it but he doesn't come off as if its all about him.

I was quoting that commercial he did with the fake mustache for Gillett or something. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2007, 10:22:00 PM »

Yeah, you've got enough players ripping their helmets off on the field after they escape with a miracle and all. It would be a little over the top if Tom Brady celebrates after the day he had.  :o

body88

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2007, 10:24:25 PM »
Yeah, you've got enough players ripping their helmets off on the field after they escape with a miracle and all. It would be a little over the top if Tom Brady celebrates after the day he had.  :o

Tom Brady will have far better numbers when the totals for both games are combined. Brady had 2 td's a few masterful drives and a huge win to show for his efforts.

Manning has 5 picks and 1 td ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »
Tom Brady will have far better numbers when the totals for both games are combined. Brady had 2 td's a few masterful drives and a huge win to show for his efforts.

Manning has 5 picks and 1 td ::)

What does this have to do with Manning or Brady's game against the Jets? That's old news. Fact of the matter is he blew gigantic donkey penis today and should be thanking God they somehow won that game.

body88

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2007, 10:32:32 PM »
What does this have to do with Manning or Brady's game against the Jets? That's old news. Fact of the matter is he blew gigantic donkey penis today and should be thanking God they somehow won that game.

At least he did not have 5 picks and 1 td's!!  manning played like shit to in the kc game. Go look at some history, manning plays like shit in every playoff game. Brady is 12 - 1.

What a hater.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2007, 10:33:21 PM »

At least he did not have 5 picks and 1 td's!!  manning played like shit to in the kc game. Go look at some history, manning plays like shit in every playoff game. Brady is 12 - 1.

What a hater.

I live in the moment baby! Fact of the matter is Tom Brady sucked today. If he pulls that shit again next week, hope they got their plane tickets back to New England booked.

body88

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2007, 10:34:34 PM »
I live in the moment baby! Fact of the matter is Tom Brady sucked today. If he pulls that shit again next week, hope they got their plane tickets back to New England booked.

Nah, he pulled that shit and still got enough done to beat the best team in the nfl. You should be more worried about manning. If he pulls any of the shit he has in the last consecutive 6 years. He will be on the plane.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2007, 10:35:43 PM »
Nah, he pulled that shit and still got enough done to beat the best team in the nfl. You should be more worried about manning. If he pulls any of the shit he has in the last consecutive 6 years. He will be on the plane.

He didn't do enough to win. The Chargers made just enough mistakes to lose. You say tomato, I say Patriots suck. We all win, except the Patriots next Sunday!  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2007, 10:39:06 PM »

I suspect that they will want to go back to New England after the game,even if they win....cause ,you know...

THEY live there. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2007, 10:40:05 PM »
   I suspect that they will want to go back to New England after the game,even if they win....cause ,you know...

THEY live there. :)

Should've included "after they lose". Guess I can't expect a Colts fan to put 2+2 together, seeing as they can't put winning and playoffs together.  :o

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2007, 11:34:49 PM »
Well i have a friggen meeting...............so i ill leave u all to it. Have a good one
L