Author Topic: Is 20iu a day too much?  (Read 33545 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Is 20iu a day too much?
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2012, 03:40:35 PM »
Growth Noob tell us what your previous account was.  Here is your post history :

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=49636;sa=showPosts;start=200

Between your first and 16th post, it was 23 days, you never made a thread a couple months back unless you used another account, so tell us what it was.  Or you have Alzheimer's disease, if not are incredibly stupid.

Post 203 (16th post on account):

First post on your account :

Post 219(1st post on account) :

Wow

If only you could put all that effort into not being a brain washed, towelheaded fagg0t!  You might not be in such bad shape!

Do you want me to just tell you now that you can't suck on my penis?  I only allow whores likes your filthy, disgusting mother to suck on my massive penis.

Now let me explain why you are a creepy weirdo stalker and you should stop begging for me to put my penis in your mouth.  When I said I made a thread a couple months ago, I was referring to a thread I made on another board directly asking gh15 what his thoughts were.  Do you understand that you shit head imbecile?  

Go make threads about how Iran is a stable country and how democracy is "evil and terrible."  Then when I refute every single one of your moronic points reply 5 different times that "I cant respond to you because of this or because of that...." bullshit.  Put half the time you put into investigating me into not coming across as the laughing stock of getbig and it might actually do you some good.

Now stay off my penis please.  Leave that to that disgusting hooker you call a mother.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2012, 07:19:40 PM »

Wow

If only you could put all that effort into not being a brain washed, towelheaded fagg0t!  You might not be in such bad shape!

Do you want me to just tell you now that you can't suck on my penis?  I only allow whores likes your filthy, disgusting mother to suck on my massive penis.

Now let me explain why you are a creepy weirdo stalker and you should stop begging for me to put my penis in your mouth.  When I said I made a thread a couple months ago, I was referring to a thread I made on another board directly asking gh15 what his thoughts were.  Do you understand that you shit head imbecile?  

Go make threads about how Iran is a stable country and how democracy is "evil and terrible."  Then when I refute every single one of your moronic points reply 5 different times that "I cant respond to you because of this or because of that...." bullshit.  Put half the time you put into investigating me into not coming across as the laughing stock of getbig and it might actually do you some good.

Now stay off my penis please.  Leave that to that disgusting hooker you call a mother.

you are on the defensive, is there something wrong?

TEAM Nasser

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2012, 02:56:31 AM »
And that means what exactly?
Read your own posts.
I can see you now in x5 years siting there PWO tyring to get a vein & missing the 1'st x8 times.
GH IV every PWO - because it works that much better. Do you realise how desperate you sound
Nothing like a smack head at all, what was I thinking   ::)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2012, 04:16:57 PM »
you are on the defensive, is there something wrong?

I knew I could shut your bitch ass down like I do every single time we have spoken.

Don't start no shit won't be no shit.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2012, 04:23:06 PM »
Read your own posts.
I can see you now in x5 years siting there PWO tyring to get a vein & missing the 1'st x8 times.
GH IV every PWO - because it works that much better. Do you realise how desperate you sound
Nothing like a smack head at all, what was I thinking   ::)

PT

Yeah. definitely. Coming from the shithead who spent his life savings on a few kits of human grade growth hormone.  Funny how a few kits of gh in your fridge can be worth more than your house.  You seem to have your priorities a little out of whack there guy.  Maybe instead of spending fourteen dollars an iu like an absolute moron, maybe you should focus on leaving that shithole 3rd world country.

And just what type of a hypocritical idiot are you?  Who the fuck are you to say IVing gh "sounds desperate"?  Since you pin your gh sub-q that makes a difference?  At what completely arbitrary line to you concoct this bullshit?  A person using needles every single day, not to mention who spent tens of thousands of dollars on a product worth literally a fraction of that is telling someone else they sound desperate. Hahaha.  Yeah "Nothing like a smack head at all, what was I thinking"  What's with all these random nobodies on my penis?  It's flattering that you want my attention so badly but I'm busy little guy.  

Update: this cock sucking idiot shoots 500mg of test EVERY OTHER DAY.  This fucking asshole who uses nearly 2 grams a week of test, and god knows what else, has the nerve to criticize me?   God I hate this little cock sucker.  It pleases me greatly knowing how unviersally hated he is though on the board.
 ::)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
Yeah. definitely. Coming from the shithead who spent his life savings on a few kits of human grade growth hormone.  Funny how a few kits of gh in your fridge can be worth more than your house.  You seem to have your priorities a little out of whack there guy.  Maybe instead of spending fourteen dollars an iu like an absolute moron, maybe you should focus on leaving that shithole 3rd world country.

And just what type of a hypocritical idiot are you?  Who the fuck are you to say IVing gh "sounds desperate"?  Since you pin your gh sub-q that makes a difference?  At what completely arbitrary line to you concoct this bullshit?  A person using needles every single day, not to mention who spent tens of thousands of dollars on a product worth literally a fraction of that is telling someone else they sound desperate. Hahaha.  Yeah "Nothing like a smack head at all, what was I thinking"  What's with all these random nobodies on my penis?  It's flattering that you want my attention so badly but I'm busy little guy.  

::)
You sound bitter, little man.
Clearly you do not know me, or you would know that the Saizen did not rush me my life's savings, I own my own company in a country that entertains one of the strongest economies in the world. You see, when you talk these things through they become a little clearer, no?? I paid for those x25 boxes without even noticing.
& if you had the choice between x2 piles of product - FOR FREE - 10,000iu of US pharma - or 10,000iu of Chinese bunk from God knows where - you would choose the chink shite would you, eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr NO.Lets not be silly here.
You can not afford human grade & I can, there I said it, I feel better now.

The IV thing is just plain wrong mate.
Clearly you need me to explain this one also.
I have used IV before, but NOT every day. What is the life expectancy of a vein that you are using every day?? How much damage do you cause by hitting a vein repeatedly?? How long before you run out of good sites & are sitting in the toilet at the gym desperately (for that PWO 5iu) trying to get some blood into the pin yet can't seem to get a vein, just like a junkie??
Sub,Q works just fine as we have seen with a lot of people.But idiots like you will IV if there is even the remotest chance of getting 3% more punch for you $ & you will use spurious chink gear as you cant afford the real thing. Sad, very sad.
Gee, I wonder how BB'ing became this (pic)

You were saying??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2012, 05:13:29 PM »
Oh yeah, here is the 3'rd world climate I live in Mr Envy:

The current market condition in India has worked to our advantage. According to a FICCI-Ernst & Young study in 2009 titled "Wellness: Exploring the Untapped Potential," the Indian wellness services market, presently estimated at Rs. 11,000 crores (U.S. $200 million), would sustain an annual growth rate of about 30-35% for the next five years. The fitness sector, comprising gyms & slimming centers, is expected to grow by more than 25%!!

There is a general increased awareness on the importance of health & fitness among the Indian community. Watch TV regularly & you'll notice more & more local channels have fitness, health & nutrition as discussion topics in their coverage. As a result, IRHSA's (International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association) annual report correlates with the study of individuals in India who joined a gym, showing an increase of about 79% from 2010 to 2011!
Now do a search on GDP Mumbai, 2010/2011/2012

Guess what business I am in??

Haha  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »
You sound bitter, little man.
Clearly you do not know me, or you would know that the Saizen did not rush me my life's savings, I own my own company in a country that entertains one of the strongest economies in the world. You see, when you talk these things through they become a little clearer, no?? I paid for those x25 boxes without even noticing.
& if you had the choice between x2 piles of product - FOR FREE - 10,000iu of US pharma - or 10,000iu of Chinese bunk from God knows where - you would choose the chink shite would you, eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr NO.Lets not be silly here.
You can not afford human grade & I can, there I said it, I feel better now.

Clearly you need me to explain this one also.The IV thing is just plain wrong mate.
I have sued IV before, but NOT every day. What is the life expectancy of a vein that you are using every day?? How much damage do you cause by hitting a vein repeatedly?? How long before you run out of good sites & are sitting in the toilet at the gym desperately (for that PWO 5iu) trying to get some blood into the pin yet can't seem to get a vein, just like a junkie??
Sub,Q works just fine as we have seen with a lot of people.But idiots like you will IV if there is even the remotest chance of getting 3% more punch for you $ & you will use spurious chink gear as you cant afford the real thing. Sad, very sad.
Gee, I wonder how BB'ing became this (pic)

You were saying??

PT

You could have saved yourself the couple of hours it took you to write that and just admitted you have zero idea what you are talking about.  If you rotate injection sites you will not collapse the vein.  Period.  Your understanding of IV administration and its repercussions is nonexistent.

This keeps getting better and better too.  Now you admit you use IV too?  Yet you criticize me and call me an idiot for it for it?  You're fucking a clown.

Who the hell are you anyway?  Why are you so desperate for my attention?  A guy who spends Thirty Five Thousand Dollars on a few kits of gh and has admitted to using gh IV before has the nerve to criticize me?  Do you think before you speak or does your douchebaggery and hypocrisy have you completely blind.  You sound like an absolute moron.

Lastly, I noticed you called me "little man."  Want to compare physiques?  Let me guess, you'll decline, right?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2012, 05:30:15 PM »
You could have saved yourself the couple of hours it took you to write that and just admitted you have zero idea what you are talking about.  If you rotate injection sites you will not collapse the vein.  Period.  Your understanding of IV administration and its repercussions is nonexistent.

This keeps getting better and better too.  Now you admit you use IV too?  Yet you criticize me and call me an idiot for it for it?  You're fucking a clown.

Who the hell are you anyway?  Why are you so desperate for my attention?  A guy who spends Thirty Five Thousand Dollars on a few kits of gh and has admitted to using gh IV before has the nerve to criticize me?  Do you think before you speak or does your douchebaggery and hypocrisy have you completely blind.  You sound like an absolute moron.

Lastly, I noticed you called me "little man."  Want to compare physiques?  Let me guess, you'll decline, right?

I have used IV, but not every day = Pentazocine/Morphine.
Now show mehow you are going to IV ED for the next year without fucking your veins up  ???
How many sites will you use??

Do I want to compare physiques?? I have never gone all out to get to 250lb with abs  ::)
x3 words = "quality of life" - good luck climbing stairs when you reach your mass goal  :-\
IDIOT.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2012, 05:35:14 PM »
Oh yeah, here is the 3'rd world climate I live in Mr Envy:

The current market condition in India has worked to our advantage. According to a FICCI-Ernst & Young study in 2009 titled "Wellness: Exploring the Untapped Potential," the Indian wellness services market, presently estimated at Rs. 11,000 crores (U.S. $200 million), would sustain an annual growth rate of about 30-35% for the next five years. The fitness sector, comprising gyms & slimming centers, is expected to grow by more than 25%!!

There is a general increased awareness on the importance of health & fitness among the Indian community. Watch TV regularly & you'll notice more & more local channels have fitness, health & nutrition as discussion topics in their coverage. As a result, IRHSA's (International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association) annual report correlates with the study of individuals in India who joined a gym, showing an increase of about 79% from 2010 to 2011!
Now do a search on GDP Mumbai, 2010/2011/2012

Guess what business I am in??

Haha  :-*

PT

Oh, I suppose that random article must mean you are a massive success right?  

What do you know, another extremely poorly thought out argument from pillowbiter.  I suppose pillowbiter is a driving force behind Mumbai's GDP and is responsible for their fitness industry.  This just shows me how poor your critical thinking is as if this article you posted and "look up Mumbais GDP" was a strong argument.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2012, 05:36:22 PM »

Do I want to compare physiques??

FUCK NO I DON'T

PB

Thought so.

Fucking pussy. 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2012, 05:43:02 PM »
I have used IV, but not every day = Pentazocine/Morphine.
Now show mehow you are going to IV ED for the next year without fucking your veins up  ???
How many sites will you use??

Do I want to compare physiques?? I have never gone all out to get to 250lb with abs  ::)
x3 words = "quality of life" - good luck climbing stairs when you reach your mass goal  :-\
IDIOT.

PT

Hahahaha

So pillowbiter, champion of "quality of life" intravenously injects opiates, spends $35,000 on gh (@ $14 an iu LOL), lives in a shithole country, yet criticizes me for IVing gh.

I've asked this before about another member, but is pillowbiter the resident troll or something?  There's no way this little douchebag can be serious.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »
Oh, I suppose that random article must mean you are a massive success right? 

What do you know, another extremely poorly thought out argument from pillowbiter.  I suppose pillowbiter is a driving force behind Mumbai's GDP and is responsible for their fitness industry.  This just shows me how poor your critical thinking is as if this article you posted and "look up Mumbais GDP" was a strong argument.
You have no idea who I am do you?? LOL

Thought so.

Fucking pussy. 
As said "no desire to be 250lb with abs" I see you are chasing the dream though. Good luck with that  ::)
Hahahaha

So pillowbiter, champion of "quality of life" intravenously injects opiates, spends $35,000 on gh (@ $14 an iu LOL), lives in a shithole country, yet criticizes me for IVing gh.

I've asked this before about another member, but is pillowbiter the resident troll or something?  There's no way this little douchebag can be serious.

"DID/HAVE" as in past tense, idiot.
Troll?? I not the one acting like this the G&O  ::)
Well done for getting personal on the S&H board, Ron is going to love you.
Good luck staying out of TO

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2012, 06:34:12 PM »
BTW, you avoided demonstrating (with your main focus on ad-hominem), how you are going to IV ED for the next year, with no real evidence of doing so.
Not that I was expecting you to do this  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2012, 06:34:17 PM »

PT

your posts from the multi vitamin thread.

Tbumbz, the resident expert on fuck all speaks.
You are a clowm of the highest order. Modern agro-farming & organo-phosphates/not letting soil rest between crops
& all you need is some meat & veggies?? We can see you studied nutritional science, LOLOLOLOL
Idiot.

PT
Sent on my BlackBerry R from Vodafone 

LOL at Tay-tay, posting that shit right after the thread in G&O!!

& some one in that thread said he knows more about BB'ing than most, ppffftttttt!! I clearly stated that I did nutritional science at uni, still he talks shit right after me like he knows the 1st thing about nutrition. I shall have to quote that post in the G&O thread. Un-fucking-believable. Filthy little untermensch

PT

Answre = You have no clue, hahaha
Thought so, idiot.

PT

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2012, 06:38:41 PM »

You get that where ever you go Tbumbz, primarily, because you insist on talking on subjects you are clueless on  ::)
You never back up your idiocy either, LOL
No surprises there

Hint = vit/C in organic well grown - vs - agro-farmed  ::)
Moron

PT
Growth/noob loves me

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2012, 07:49:41 PM »

I knew I could shut your bitch ass down like I do every single time we have spoken.

Don't start no shit won't be no shit.

There was nothing to respond to in your post.  It was just rambling on incoherently.

You sounded like you were offended or on the defense because of my post.  Maybe you are a gimmick and have an old account, did that make you mad and write a few paragraphs?

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2012, 07:54:48 PM »
BTW, you avoided demonstrating (with your main focus on ad-hominem), how you are going to IV ED for the next year, with no real evidence of doing so.

PT

there is no point in talking to this guy, he is a troll and mad at life as you can see from his posts.  He is not new here, this is just his new account.  No new poster starts posting like he is, even if he was on another board previously.

TEAM Nasser

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2012, 08:53:50 PM »

bombz, the guy is an absolute clown.  He comes in here baiting me, practically begging for my attention, and then when I give him what he desires he has to jump through hoops and act like a crybaby imbecile, saying that this isn't the proper forum for this type of discussion.  Last I checked this thread was about me using 20ius of gh, then this hypocritical bastard (on so many levels it's ridiculous), insults me and criticizes me, yet when I put him in his place, he cries about making it "personal" and makes his veiled threats that the administrator will ban me.  Can this guy be more of a fucking joke? 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2012, 09:00:47 PM »

PT

LOL

Yet ANOTHER asinine argument from pillowbiter.

Yeah, hold on pillowbiter, let me call up Marty McFly and Doc Brown and hop in the Delorian so I can travel in the future a year from now and show you there will be no damage to my veins.

You are literally the stupidest, most asinine poster on getbig BY FAR.  You are an opiate abusing, intravenous drug user, who spends $35,000 for a couple kits of growth, who lives in a 3rd world shithole, and you have the nerve to criticize me for IVing my gh?  I ask this seriously: how dare you?  Notice how your bitch ass backed down after you called me "little man"?  I still literally laugh out loud when I think of how poorly thought out your argument was trying to show that you are success by saying "check Mumbai's GDP".  That's literally the most asinine comment I have EVER read here.  Pillowbiter, I work in the USA.  Check the USA's GDP.  Must mean I am a master of the universe, right?  Your stupidity is actually comical at this point.

Now cry about how it's "personal".  Like I told the other imbecile: don;t start with me and bait me, and I won;t take a big smelly shit all over your head.  It's very simple pillowbiter.  Even a shiteating moron like you should be able to understand that.  At this point though, you should just quit while you are way behind.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2012, 09:04:17 PM »

PT

Your very first post in this thread you crybaby idiot:

20iu of GH a day & feeling like a smack head!!
Living the dream buddy, living the dream. LOLOLOL

PT

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2012, 09:08:21 PM »
There was nothing to respond to in your post.  It was just rambling on incoherently.

You sounded like you were offended or on the defense because of my post.  Maybe you are a gimmick and have an old account, did that make you mad and write a few paragraphs?

No, you're 100% wrong.  I completely refuted what you said and like in the thread about Iran, you couldn't defend yourself.  I don;t care how many times you claim it, this is my one and only user name here.  Why on Earth would I lie about that to someone as demonstrably and repeatedly moronic as yourself?

Still waiting for you to refute anything I said in that Iran thread buddy.  You made about 5 different posts on why you won't respond to me, which obviously let's everyone know you can't.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2012, 11:18:58 PM »

LOL

Yet ANOTHER asinine argument from pillowbiter.

Yeah, hold on pillowbiter, let me call up Marty McFly and Doc Brown and hop in the Delorian so I can travel in the future a year from now and show you there will be no damage to my veins.

You are literally the stupidest, most asinine poster on getbig BY FAR.  You are an opiate abusing, intravenous drug user, who spends $35,000 for a couple kits of growth, who lives in a 3rd world shithole, and you have the nerve to criticize me for IVing my gh?  I ask this seriously: how dare you?  Notice how your bitch ass backed down after you called me "little man"?  I still literally laugh out loud when I think of how poorly thought out your argument was trying to show that you are success by saying "check Mumbai's GDP".  That's literally the most asinine comment I have EVER read here.  Pillowbiter, I work in the USA.  Check the USA's GDP.  Must mean I am a master of the universe, right?  Your stupidity is actually comical at this point.
Or you could just use existing medical research to demonstrate the point, but don't let that distract you from a good session of ad-hominem  ::)
Clown.
So what account where you using, that is now in TO  :D
Enquiring minds & all that. Clearly El Ron & your fragrant self, have had a run in previously (gee, who'da thunk it)
Boy, am I glad that the bunk chinky GH, is only for piss poor idiots like you.
Bruk down fool  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2012, 06:51:34 AM »
This is a perfect example of how threads get destroyed here.

Take your pissing matches to the G&O board.

If you cannot debate each other like halfway civilized people, then just don't post here.

8)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2012, 07:45:57 AM »
Or you could just use existing medical research to demonstrate the point, but don't let that distract you from a good session of ad-hominem  ::)
Clown.
So what account where you using, that is now in TO  :D
Enquiring minds & all that. Clearly El Ron & your fragrant self, have had a run in previously (gee, who'da thunk it)
Boy, am I glad that the bunk chinky GH, is only for piss poor idiots like you.
Bruk down fool  ::)

PT

No, you stupid moron.  YOU'RE the one who made the claim that injecting gh will collapse veins.  It's YOUR stupid, monkey ass who "could just use existing medical research to demonstrate the point, but don't let that distract you from a good session of ad-hominem"

It isn't my job to disprove your laughably stupid claims.  Well, actually that's all I've been doing in this thread but this one's on you.

Does the last part of your reply come in English?  I literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  Whatever "TO," "El Ron," and "fragrant self" means I have no idea.  I am sure those are devastating insults in the circle of imbeciles you run with but you are going to have to do better with me.

Now go cry about how it got "personal" you fucking little baby  :'(