Author Topic: TRUMP SAYS ALL ILLEGALS AND THEIR CHILDREN MUST GO...I think he's right!  (Read 5315 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I definitely think he's right.....even if they were born in the United States......Illegals are coming here especially from China and Mexico and having babies on U.S. soil ON PURPOSE so that they can be American citizens.....this would qualify them for welfare and food stamps...also for social security and SSI down the line....

This is an abuse of our system and it needs to end......the birthright law states that anyone born on U.S. soil is automatically granted American citizenship......this has to end....it should only apply for those who have been naturalized here or who are already citizens,,,NOT to people who are squatting here or passing through.....

in my career in the social services field, I've seen so many times where the children are American citizens but the mothers and fathers are illegal yet they are getting American welfare benefits for the children

TRUMP IS DEFINITELY RIGHT ON THIS ONE.......hands down

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
Trump is doing what most of you are thinking.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Trump is doing what most of you are thinking.

Agreed ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I like that trump is willing to take so many positions on so many issues, even within a few weeks.

The la raza/DREAM people were actually laughing at the outrageousness of it - families can 'stay together' by leaving lol.   And legal immigratns will now pay for the wall.  He doubled down on crazy to lock down the base.  Love it.  And I love how many people who loved palin and tea party in 2010 are willing to fall for this liberal-in-disguise.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Any mention of a plan on how be would actually accomplish this or this just him talking out of his ass like Gingrich and his idea for a moon colony by 2020

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Any mention of a plan on how be would actually accomplish this or this just him talking out of his ass like Gingrich and his idea for a moon colony by 2020

it's a level of 'talking out of ass' that is even a new high for Trump.

Trump plans to deport 20+ million people.  USA will become a police state.  All the repubs who "love freedom" are really going to love FEMA camps all over the south locking up their low-wage workers.  This is awesome!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Trump plans to deport 20+ million people.  USA will become a police state.  All the repubs who "love freedom" are really going to love FEMA camps all over the south locking up their low-wage workers.  This is awesome!!!

Maybe he'll reboot Romnies self-deportation idea

BTW- all he  did was talk out of his ass on Meet the Press yesterday

Apparently he thinks the POTUS can just put troops in any country that he wants (no need to consult Congress or the other country) and somehow we're all going to make money by "taking back" the Iraqi oil

“You go and knock the hell out of the oil, take back the oil,” he said on Sunday during an interview with Meet the Press. “We’re going to have so much money.”

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Trump plans to deport 20+ million people.  USA will become a police state.  All the repubs who "love freedom" are really going to love FEMA camps all over the south locking up their low-wage workers.  This is awesome!!!

I agree it would be unwieldly...trying to deport all of those illegals would cost about a trillion dollars based on some estimates.....but if you do in fact build a wall and you stop people from taking advantage of the birthright law then you have a chance to really make a dent in illegal immigration....however not sure if the cost is worth it

Trump is actually starting to make some sense...I'm an old-fashioned Liberal and I have to say I AGREE with him on this and on his stand on abortion..although I still think women should be able to get abortions on demand

240 is Back

• Getbig V
somehow we're all going to make money by "taking back" the Iraqi oil

that may have been the most obnoxious/ outrageous/ hilarious part of the interview.

"Doesn't that oil belong to the Iraqi people"
"Well, they can keep SOME of it, but we need to be paid for our trouble"

hahahahahhhahahahha  I love it.  

The funny thing is, if he gets into office, he's going to become such a democrat.  His long-held social beliefs didn't go anywhere.  The red meat he's throwing the base is legally impossible at times.  I always gave them a pass when they liked palin because I thought they just dug her looks - but I think the base really is that unbelievably stupid that they look past a liberal past + completely unrealistic promises.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Apparently he thinks the POTUS can just put troops in any country that he wants (no need to consult Congress or the other country) and somehow we're all going to make money by "taking back" the Iraqi oil

Self-deportation might work if you pay people to leave on their own...I know I know...its a crazy idea...but what about a one time payment of $10,000 if a person leaves and signs documents stating they will not come back.....then they can take that money back to Mexico and start a business....

and yes I agree with Trump that if illegal parents are deported, their American born children MUST go with them, hence "keeping the family together".....The children can then come back to the United States when they are 21 years old and can then qualify for benefits...NOT before

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: TRUMP SAYS ALL ILLEGALS AND THEIR CHILDREN MUST GO...I think he's right!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2015, 04:21:44 PM »

I do agree with you that his "taking back the oil" statement is looney,....and now that the U.S. is the biggest oil producer in the world, we don't need it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2015, 04:59:09 PM »
Self-deportation might work if you pay people to leave on their own...I know I know...its a crazy idea...but what about a one time payment of $10,000 if a person leaves and signs documents stating they will not come back.....then they can take that money back to Mexico and start a business....

and yes I agree with Trump that if illegal parents are deported, their American born children MUST go with them, hence "keeping the family together".....The children can then come back to the United States when they are 21 years old and can then qualify for benefits...NOT before

how would you and Trump go about deporting US Citizens (the US born children) ?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2015, 05:06:23 PM »
how would you and Trump go about deporting US Citizens (the US born children) ?

Good question.....I have no idea...that's why Obama's executive order on illegal immigrant already here who are working and not causing trouble is a sound idea

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2015, 05:11:50 PM »
Good question.....I have no idea...that's why Obama's executive order on illegal immigrant already here who are working and not causing trouble is a sound idea

the children could be giant fuck ups or criminals but if they are born here then they are US citizens so kind of hard to deport them since this is their home country

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2015, 05:14:54 PM »
the children could be giant fuck ups or criminals but if they are born here then they are US citizens so kind of hard to deport them since this is their home country

Agree with you in principle...but in  reality if the parents are deported I guess they must leave as well by default

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2015, 05:55:45 PM »
Agree with you in principle...but in  reality if the parents are deported I guess they must leave as well by default

there is the problem

can't really deport the kids so what if the parents say they won't take the kids know the government will have to step in and support them and now we get this huge cost burdern of providing for these millions of kids

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2015, 09:22:58 PM »
Romney got 27% of the hispanic vote, I believe?

Let trump say he's going to put FEMA camps to collect and check brown people in every city. 

It's like he's just doing enough to win the nomination, then will tank the fcck out of the general election lol.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 05:21:29 AM »
well, it starts with TRUMP owned and labeled buses, airplanes, boxcars.
all painted with his trademark logo.
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 06:18:29 AM »
Why don't we just go spread some democracy to Mexico? We don't have or need a wall on our border with Canada, why do Mexican people want to get here so bad? Must be a lack of democracy. That said, illegal immigrants should be deported, and if their parents want their legal children to stay, put them up for adoption. I'm sure there are people who want kids, right?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 07:01:31 AM »
well, it starts with TRUMP owned and labeled buses, airplanes, boxcars.
all painted with his trademark logo.

;D ;D....that would be hilarious!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 07:28:36 AM »
I love hearing all these now-frightened illegal immigration supporters whine about 'the cost! the cost!' 
suddenly they are now concerned about the cost  ::)

this 'cost' must be weighed against the cost of importing these people and their problems by the millions, all the medical care, schooling, welfare, ect these millions are receiving AND WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE INDEFINITELY UNTIL people from these nations realize they can no longer come her, just get in somehow, and they will be taken care of.

the ONLY THING that will make them stop coming, is an act of raw bold strength like this, to send them back and tell them to get in line the right way.

that is the ONLY THING that can stop this problem, like it or not. the more we show weakness and wishy-washy, the more will come.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 07:43:15 AM »
I love hearing all these now-frightened illegal immigration supporters whine about 'the cost! the cost!'  
suddenly they are now concerned about the cost  ::)

this 'cost' must be weighed against the cost of importing these people and their problems by the millions, all the medical care, schooling, welfare, ect these millions are receiving AND WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE INDEFINITELY UNTIL people from these nations realize they can no longer come her, just get in somehow, and they will be taken care of.

the ONLY THING that will make them stop coming, is an act of raw bold strength like this, to send them back and tell them to get in line the right way.

that is the ONLY THING that can stop this problem, like it or not. the more we show weakness and wishy-washy, the more will come.

+1

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 09:07:49 AM »
suddenly they are now concerned about the cost  ::)

great point

fuck the cost let's just figure out a way to round them up even if it costs MUCH more than it's worth

that'll teach us ...I mean them

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 10:47:37 AM »
great point

fuck the cost let's just figure out a way to round them up even if it costs MUCH more than it's worth

Agreed..the cost would be phenomenal..thats always been my point as well..BUT...we can't keep going on with this isue..something must be done...a wall is not the answer...the Mexicans have been coming across the border for centuries..they know where to go and how to get around it..they even tunnel under it now...LOL.....but we have to get credible in terms of stopping illegals...

any ideas?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 02:10:01 PM »
great point

the cost of that would be nothing compared to the cost they have already accumulated, and will continue to accumulate indefinitely until it is stopped.