Author Topic: A good workout to help you prepare for fighting and fatloss different cardio  (Read 752 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
try throwing two punches at once and a kick hard as you can rep after rep make sure to focus on intensity that you are not slacking on a punch or kick while you throw them simultaneously, after you master this you can try many jumping fighting techniques for repeitions, This is good for if you need a break from most boring slow exercises that may not help you for striking and muscle neuron attainment of connections
A

The_Leafy_Bug

try throwing two punches at once and a kick hard as you can rep after rep make sure to focus on intensity that you are not slacking on a punch or kick while you throw them simultaneously, after you master this you can try many jumping fighting techniques for repeitions, This is good for if you need a break from most boring slow exercises that may not help you for striking and muscle neuron attainment of connections
Im confused by your description and think i need a visual image. Perhaps you could make a video for us.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Im confused by your description and think i need a visual image. Perhaps you could make a video for us.

hahah it is a challenge i even feel a bit sloppy when throwing 3 strikes simultaenously, its a hell of a workout , i find it has a spill over effect into sprinting by snapping the leg out and foward fast simulates a hurdle jump= good to have built ultimate neuron fluidity and applications skills
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
wow look how overeem "takes the dive" in the end epic betting in china
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Falcon you are truly a fitness visionary, the Oracle of Swole Leans.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
wow look how overeem "takes the dive" in the end epic betting in china

That was awkward, he started jogging away..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
That was awkward, he started jogging away..

the fight was fixed IMO
A