Author Topic: Best Bodybuilder of the 90's - Narrowed down to Five  (Read 6155 times)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
Re: Best Bodybuilder of the 90's - Narrowed down to Five
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2007, 02:59:50 PM »
that would have been the right thing to do. I'm have no idea why they didn't follow up on it later with lesser charges.. like i said im not a jay cutler worshipper i'm just letting you know the facts. but now they dont even test for diuretics...technically you can't use steroids in the IFBB because they are an illegal substance, but there have not been testing for them since the early 90's. and ever bber out there on the pro stage is using huge amounts of steroids. but that rule will never be changed and im sure we will never see any sort of testing for that EVER...

not the point, if a drug is banned and they test you for it and it is found in your system in any quantity then you fail the drug test...simple!

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2007, 03:21:37 PM »
not the point, if a drug is banned and they test you for it and it is found in your system in any quantity then you fail the drug test...simple!
yeah but thats never gonna happen, the ifbb will never test for steroids, if they did there wont be anyone to compete
there's no magic pills... just needles

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2007, 04:08:54 PM »
yeah but thats never gonna happen, the ifbb will never test for steroids, if they did there wont be anyone to compete

well they did once, but this isnt the point...if they are testing for diuretics and someone fails this test, no matter how small the amounts then they are dq'd no excuses no exceptions, for cutler to be excused this seems crazy to me

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2007, 05:45:29 PM »
Dorian Yates
Ronnie Coleman
Kevin Levrone
Flex Wheeler
Shawn Ray

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »
Jay cutler failed a diuretic test in 2001. But it was later found that using that amount of drugs would have been impossible and he would have died.. He admitted to using diuretics but not the amount of what he failed the test for.... why did nasser fail his drug test?
And even before the whole topic of nasser using oil he still didn't place anywhere dorian, therefore was not in his league.

I've read quite a bit about this before and have never seen anything like what you
have said. Do you have any proof that "using that amount of drugs would have been impossible and he would have died." This would be interesting information that I would like to see.
Where did you get this info from?

IFBB OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
Subsequent to the mandatory drug tests that took place at the Olympia Weekend of October 26/27, 2001, the IFBB was informed that two samples had tested positive for banned diuretics.

As a result of this information, the IFBB took the initiative to scrupulously examine the drug-testing procedures that took place at and around the 2001 Olympia Weekend. After completing this investigation, the IFBB is confident that each and every one of the steps called for in the protocol of drug testing were meticulously followed at the event itself. However, as part of this investigation, it was discovered that the world-renowned laboratory employed by the IFBB is no longer designated as an official accredited lab by the International Olympic Committee. When the IFBB commenced its relationship with this highly reputable lab several years ago it was an IOC-accredited lab.

As the IFBB's Doping Control Policy calls for all testing to be undertaken by an IOC-accredited lab, the IFBB, committed to following the highest ethical standards, has no option but to declare the drug testing results from the 2001 Olympia Weekend null and void. Those athletes who had been informed that they had tested positive, Jay Cutler and Markus Ruhl, will keep their original 2001 Mr. Olympia placings of second and 14th, respectfully, and retain all relevant medals, privileges and prize money applicable to their placings.

We consider this decision to be one based on a pure technicality and in no way reflects on the integrity of the lab used by the IFBB, nor does it question the testing procedure followed by the IFBB at the 2001 Olympia Weekend. The IFBB is committed to following its official federation guidelines and bylaws to the letter. As a result, the IFBB officially announces that all future IFBB drug testing will be carried out under the auspices of an IOC-accredited lab to be determined before the commencement of the 2002 season.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2007, 03:31:00 AM »
many articles and interviews that i have read and watched, have reffered to the fact that the amount of diuretics jay cutler was accused of was just ridiculous, and would have killed him if in fact he did take them...
What else was the IFBB going to say, that they fucked up and got it completely wrong.. i have read that or something similar to that before, but have heard of many more sources (interviews with jay himself, articles and so forth)...
there's no magic pills... just needles