Author Topic: Pittsburg police use Sonic Cannon weapon on G20 protesters - 1st time used on ou  (Read 633 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Do you support this - yes or no?

Pittsburg police use Sonic Cannon weapon on G20 protesters - 1st time used on our own citizens

Source: The Guardian

"Only a few hundreds protesters took to the streets of Pittsburgh to mark the opening day of the G20 summit of world leaders, but the police were taking no chances....US security forces turned the piercing sound on their own citizens yesterday to widespread outrage. Pittsburgh officials told the New York Times that it was the first time "sound cannon" had been used publicly."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2009/sep/25/sonic-cannon-g20-pittsburgh

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

yea, im not jumping with glee after watching this.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Peacful protest, absolutly  not, unconstitutional

A bunch of asshole destroying shit, then yes
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I wish I could use that cannon against 240 every time he posts on this board.  :-X

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
US security forces...oh good christ! And yes I do...some asshole on utube tried to show or say the US military was arresting people as well. They showed a couple of Pittsburg swat throwing some asshole in a cruiser. They were wearing woodlands. we don't wear woodlands anymore. These sound cannons are very good non-lethal weapons...better then water cannons, gas or rubber bullets...better then being beaten with a club or shield as well.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
some asshole on utube tried to show or say the US military was arresting people as well. They showed a couple of Pittsburg swat throwing some asshole in a cruiser. They were wearing woodlands. we don't wear woodlands anymore. These sound cannons are very good non-lethal weapons...better then water cannons, gas or rubber bullets...better then being beaten with a club or shield as well.

DRUDGE was treating that story as obama brutalizing americans.