Author Topic: Lakers win , fans riot in LA, wtf?  (Read 6383 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Lakers win , fans riot in LA, wtf?
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2009, 07:51:11 PM »
You're serious with this shit?

CA is broke, in part, because it spends RETARDED money on education. With retarded results. Spend five minutes with the parents in some of these neighborhoods. Some cultures simply don't value education.

And grow up with this stupid liquor store bullshit - you really think a Barnes & Noble is gonna survive the hood?

These people need massive amounts therapy not cages and booze...

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »
"Thugs" and "Knuckleheads?"  Sure.  But if you're reporting on it in the media, just don't call them Mexicans.    ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2009, 07:53:51 PM »
"Thugs" and "Knuckleheads?"  Sure.  But if you're reporting on it in the media, just don't call them Mexicans.    ;D

So true...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2009, 08:28:19 PM »

A picture of the "thugs" and "knuckleheads" in question.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2009, 09:48:09 PM »
Damn? ::)
It seems this thread as turned into everytying from race baiting to socio-economics, etc geesh ::)

Isn't Matt C being back awesome?  :D   Getbig is well on its way to returning to former greatness!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »
Damn? ::)
It seems this thread as turned into everytying from race baiting to socio-economics, etc geesh ::)

I'm so sorry for pointing out that 90% of the "knuckleheads" you addressed as perpetrating this riot are black as you then begin a thread vaguely questioning what the common denominator is behind senseless behavior like this.

What's making society more violent these days?  It must be the movies we watch which makes "us" more violent.  ::)

Isn't Matt C being back awesome?  :D   Getbig is well on its way to returning to former greatness!

Thank you very much for this compliment.

PS - the initial thread Howard posted was incomplete.  Where is the mandatory picture of Howie flexing his arm?  ;D

Bodybuilding Pro.com

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »
What's making society more violent these days? 

things will get worse. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2009, 03:29:40 AM »
Just what the American black needs: White suburban insight into their inadequacies.  ::)  You guys can't honestly believe that ghetto kids are presented with the same opportunities that you had, and don't give me any bullshit bootstrap stories of glory.

White civilization hasn't managed to go more than a single generation without a war since before recorded history.  Saying we're less prone to violence than other races is laughable.  We're forever slaughtering them and ourselves.  The Master Race needs more than a little fine tuning.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2009, 04:00:09 AM »
A picture of the "thugs" and "knuckleheads" in question.

That kind of looks like a young Chris Tucker.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2009, 04:02:25 AM »
These hooligans are actually Mexicants,  not Mexicans.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2009, 04:21:43 AM »
I'm so sorry for pointing out that 90% of the "knuckleheads" you addressed as perpetrating this riot are black as you then begin a thread vaguely questioning what the common denominator is behind senseless behavior like this.

What's making society more violent these days?  It must be the movies we watch which makes "us" more violent.  ::)

Thank you very much for this compliment.

PS - the initial thread Howard posted was incomplete.  Where is the mandatory picture of Howie flexing his arm?  ;D

C'mon Matt , anyone who saw the post game riot clips knows who was involved.
The infamous soccer "hooligans" are 99% white and is a world wide problem in big soccer matches.
I was wanting to start some dialogue on why any fans would do this kind of thing.
I see no reason to turn this into a thread on race.
Oh, sorry here is the bicep pic... ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2009, 04:27:24 AM »
C'mon Matt , anyone who saw the post game riot clips knows who was involved.
The infamous soccer "hooligans" are 99% white and is a world wide problem in big soccer matches.
I was wanting to start some dialogue on why any fans would do this kind of thing.
I see no reason to turn this into a thread on race.
Oh, sorry here is the bicep pic... ;)

Matt is well on his way to being one of thoe guys who shuffles and mutters and shouts at parking meters.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2009, 08:39:29 AM »
Matt is well on his way to being one of thoe guys who shuffles and mutters and shouts at parking meters.
LOL, maybe? Matt seems ok to me, I just don't understand his need for his racist posts anymore than I do the behavior of the Laker riot people.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2009, 07:53:29 PM »
Big surprise with the idiots dwelling within the city of Los Angeles.  I wonder how many people in the crowd are on welfare or jobless, but still managed to show up to the parade.
Squishy face retard

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2009, 10:34:13 PM »
LOL, maybe? Matt seems ok to me, I just don't understand his need for his racist posts anymore than I do the behavior of the Laker riot people.

If you want to stay naive then so be it...Prince "ya the singer" is a fucking genius and you need to listen to this 3 minute clip...By the way this shit is going on all over the planet now but esp/in poor neighborhoods...You asked why this shit happens and this is just a start of why...

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2009, 11:36:59 PM »
The Turner Diaries.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2009, 04:32:13 AM »
The Turner Diaries.

Nice ref? Hmmm, isn't the ideals of the Turner Diaries similar to the end all, be all goals of Al Queda?
Ya know cause unrest via violent terrorist attacks against the USA Government?
Yeah, that is real patriotic brother ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2009, 06:52:51 AM »
Its a culture problem and a lack of respect for others.  Quit blaming bad behavior on unequal opportunities.  Unequal opportunities are first and foremost created by dysfunctional families and upbringing.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »
The Turner Diaries.

So you really don't think the Jews are spraying us all with chemicals?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2009, 09:34:31 PM »
Its a culture problem and a lack of respect for others.  Quit blaming bad behavior on unequal opportunities.  Unequal opportunities are first and foremost created by dysfunctional families and upbringing.

Every successful society today needs a low-middle-high level...However the problem is that the people at the top or(high level) want you middle class people to focus your anger on the low(poor)...Because by doing this, you will always stay in the middle class...Semi riots in these types of situations happen because they are allowed to happen period...There are already clips around the net of police/CIA etc admitting to starting some of these types of things...Every single Anarchist group worth a shit in America is run by the CIA...

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »
Nice ref? Hmmm, isn't the ideals of the Turner Diaries similar to the end all, be all goals of Al Queda?

Read them or listen to the audio book on YouTube.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2009, 12:16:15 AM »

Matt is Canadian.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2009, 04:15:26 AM »
Geesh ::) I went out of way to point out that this kind of "riot after a win" behavior is done by all kinds of people in different sports worldwide. My post was only a few sentences , so read the whole thing before you tell me I made a racist post.

I just can't fathom why any group would want to celebrate via trashing their own property.
As an NHL hockey ATL Thrashers fan , it never dawned on me to smash my car windows to celebrate when they win.

Wow, ol' Shaw HS. Been a long time since I last taught/coached there. I have some great memories of my time there.
Rodney King?