Author Topic: Freaking fatties at work  (Read 4459 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Freaking fatties at work
« on: June 21, 2007, 06:36:44 AM »
I have been eating clean now since early May getting ready for a fun day at the beach for the fourth of July.  Now some schmuck at work had a going away party and they were serving cake.  They asked me how big I wanted my slice and I told them no thanks.  The fat ass and another start rambling at how I should have a slice, it won't kill me and the whole time I am staring at their double chins and belly fat thinking I would rather be dead than ever look like them.  Mean time I am clinching my fists and the veins are popping out through my arms and I just chuckle back and tell them that "no thanks, you guys can share my piece, you are so skinny you might fade away" and laugh.  A couple other people laughed along as well and the dumb ass just turns around and continues to cut large slices for the other fat asses.  Its just sad at how these people live.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Freaking fatties at work
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 06:37:59 AM »
Round them up and kill them all!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 06:40:07 AM »
sometimes I shove fat people when they're least expecting it.  they never retaliate
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 06:42:32 AM »
Seriously just tell them that you are a borderline diabetic.  They'll feel like $hit and won't ask you anymore and when they bring in decent stuff (at my job they have a friggin potluck like once a month) like Meatballs and what not and you destroy like 5 plates they'll see you are participating, just not when it comes to the sugary crap they all try to eat.
\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 06:42:38 AM »
sometimes I shove fat people when they're least expecting it.  they never retaliate

kind of like cow tipping

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 06:43:15 AM »
Looking at Fat people makes me want to punch fat people...
L

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 06:43:29 AM »
I get that crap all the time, also.  Just do what I do and ask them how old they are  then tell them you don't want to look like them when you get that age...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 06:44:52 AM »
Segregating yourself and becoming a social outcast isn't in anyone's best interest, especially if you have to work with those people every day.

Eat a 250 cal slice, wish the guy happy trails, and eat some protein.  If you're in better shape than those around you, it's important to appear laid back and friendly.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 06:50:21 AM »
Segregating yourself and becoming a social outcast isn't in anyone's best interest, especially if you have to work with those people every day.

Eat a 250 cal slice, wish the guy happy trails, and eat some protein.  If you're in better shape than those around you, it's important to appear laid back and friendly.

Nah, two weeks left till fourth of July beach bash.  I am going in lean and mean and no piece of cake is going to ruin it.  I am not falling off of the wagon for some assholes going away cake party.  this cake was enough to feed 50 people and there were only 20 people there and they still devoured the whole cake.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 06:51:35 AM »
Nah, two weeks left till fourth of July beach bash.  I am going in lean and mean and no piece of cake is going to ruin it.  I am not falling off of the wagon for some assholes going away cake party.  this cake was enough to feed 50 people and there were only 20 people there and they still devoured the whole cake.

holy shit i just spit out my tea laughing.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

body88

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 06:54:54 AM »

Haha, next they will be asking you to have a taste of some deep fried, chocolate covered steak and cheese subs.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 11:12:27 AM »
 ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »
you speak like a junkie it's no wonder you're so unpopular

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 11:17:42 AM »
I was at Quiznos today and one fatty ate like two large subs!   :)

Quattro

• Getbig II
  • Don't Tase Me Bro
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »
have you seen this guy

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 11:18:40 AM »
"I like big fat men like you. When they fall down, they make a funny noise, and sometimes they don't get back up. "  

-Tuco...  The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

;D
a

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 11:24:02 AM »
;D
is that you sitting on somebody's face?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »
I have been eating clean now since early May getting ready for a fun day at the beach for the fourth of July.  Now some schmuck at work had a going away party and they were serving cake.  They asked me how big I wanted my slice and I told them no thanks.  The fat ass and another start rambling at how I should have a slice, it won't kill me and the whole time I am staring at their double chins and belly fat thinking I would rather be dead than ever look like them.  Mean time I am clinching my fists and the veins are popping out through my arms and I just chuckle back and tell them that "no thanks, you guys can share my piece, you are so skinny you might fade away" and laugh.  A couple other people laughed along as well and the dumb ass just turns around and continues to cut large slices for the other fat asses.  Its just sad at how these people live.
I understand and agree totally. Amazing how these people just can't take "no thanks" for an answer. Unbelievable.

PB

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 11:28:08 AM »

what's wrong with Cake?  have it instead of lunch

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 11:34:57 AM »
what's wrong with Cake?  have it instead of lunch
Hahahah yeah... what they don't realize is they are just as delusional as the overweight people cutting the cake. Both are on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:01 AM »

First off, you have a poser username, but for the sake of this thread I'll let it slide.   ;)

I hear you.   I can't stand having to look conspicuous at mid-day office parties and not indulging with the rest of the masses.   Although, where I'm at there's bad food is available everyday of the week.   Donuts, tacos, cakes, potlucks, pizza, homemade baked goods, bowls of candy, etc.....don't get me wrong my coworkers are nice people and well-intentioned, but it's overwhelming at times.   I used to just say no, but that drew too much attention so now I opt for a new tactic.   I'll attend the party, but only as though I'm in a time crunch.   I'll take a serving of whatever fatty crap they're offering, quickly leave the party cause I'm "too busy to stop" and trash whatever it is they served in a large trashcan that's pretty much hidden and on the way back to my office.   By the time everyone has finished their 2nd and 3rd helping and return to work they have no idea what I've done.   This way I don't have to look conspicuous by "not partaking" and still avoid the crap.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »
Hahahah yeah... what they don't realize is they are just as delusional as the overweight people cutting the cake. Both are on the opposite end of the spectrum.

but they both end up FAT

funny how that works huh.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 11:39:27 AM »
First off, you have a poser username, but for the sake of this thread I'll let it slide.   ;)

I hear you.   I can't stand having to look conspicuous at mid-day office parties and not indulging with the rest of the masses.   Although, where I'm at there's bad food is available everyday of the week.   Donuts, tacos, cakes, potlucks, pizza, homemade baked goods, bowls of candy, etc.....don't get me wrong my coworkers are nice people and well-intentioned, but it's overwhelming at times.   I used to just say no, but that drew too much attention so now I opt for a new tactic.   I'll attend the party, but only as though I'm in a time crunch.   I'll take a serving of whatever fatty crap they're offering, quickly leave the party cause I'm "too busy to stop" and trash whatever it is they served in a large trashcan that's pretty much hidden and on the way back to my office.   By the time everyone has finished their 2nd and 3rd helping and return to work they have no idea what I've done.   This way I don't have to look conspicuous by "not partaking" and still avoid the crap.

then you sneak back to your desk and have a 500 cal serving of chicken breast and brown rice?

seriously why not just have the 220cal slice of cake

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »

I do that a lot, no big deal.. I was under in terms of calories yesterday so I went ahead and had some alcohol. I've been cutting like this with no real problems. If you're under, then having some cake isn't going to kill you. It's just that people have several servings which equal to thousands of calories in one sitting.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 11:42:05 AM »
but they both end up FAT

funny how that works huh.
Indeed.... i don't understand this need to be so strict when 99% of getbiggers don't even compete. You are right, they all end up fat but i guess they feel better about it because it was done with "healthy food". It gives them a sense of self accomplishment. For about the last 2 weeks i have been eating upwards anywhere to 5000 calories of pure junk a day and im still hovering around 158-163. These people are ridiculous.