Author Topic: Biden Wants the Supreme Court to Allow the Police to Seize Guns  (Read 3617 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Biden Wants the Supreme Court to Allow the Police to Seize Guns
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2021, 04:21:16 PM »
I know my place

It's as your SUPERIOR you fucking  moron

next time learn the words of your messiah

here's another quote you've probably never heard

It's from a Republican Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

Lol...Robert’s claims to be republican as well. To bad he was wrong well. You’re giving me :57 second of an interpretation of the second amendment ...clown. Again, know your place

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2021, 04:25:38 PM »
Lol...Robert’s claims to be republican as well. To bad he was wrong well. You’re giving me :57 second of an interpretation of the second amendment ...clown

it's only three lines dipshit

In this case I think I'll defer to the legal opinion of a Republican former Chief Justice of SCOTUS over a tire flipping trade school dropout phony "coach"

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2021, 04:38:32 PM »
Lol....If people thought the riots at the capitol were an insurrection they had no idea...If The Dems try this shit they will have a REAL insurrection, a civil war.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2021, 04:38:38 PM »
I know my place

On your knees sucking democrat cock ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2021, 04:38:57 PM »

In this case I think I'll defer to the legal opinion of a Republican former Chief Justice of SCOTUS over a tire flipping trade school dropout phony "coach"

No, it’s not just three lines because the interpretation in Involves multiple constitutional amendments including the first. The words “A well regulated Militia” doesn’t necessarily refer to Military but rather the people. What part of “Shall not be infringed” aren’t you understanding?

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”

When the second amendment was written in 1791, it was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical Government. Like what’s developing now

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2021, 04:45:07 PM »
I know my place

It's as your SUPERIOR you fucking  moron

next time learn the words of your messiah

here's another quote you've probably never heard

It's from a Republican Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

1991? This is disingenuous as saying the democratic party supports slavery because they did in the 1800's.

Do you have something from this century at least?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2021, 04:47:59 PM »

I see what you did there.;D Strawmarxistfag will report you to a mod for gay harassment...oh wait.🤷🏼

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2021, 05:06:31 PM »

Just curious about what you think of H.R 1446 and H.R. 8 that the current communist Congress wants to push through.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2021, 05:20:11 PM »

Sounds more like your job closet case

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2021, 05:47:03 PM »
1991? This is disingenuous as saying the democratic party supports slavery because they did in the 1800's.

Do you have something from this century at least?

that clip is only 30 years old dipshit and its a Republican who is speaking

You're the one going back almost 200 years

If you want to go back just a few more years before that clip of from 1991 lets step back to 1964 when southern Democrats left the party due to the 1964 Civil Rights Acts and became Republicans. 

That is how Republicans came to be the party of Racism and Vote Suppression that we have today

They just switched parties because they didn't support civil rights

BTW - did you know that Mitch McConnell along with many other Republicans used to be Pro Abortion Rights

It's true...you can look it up

It wasn't until the fundies took over the party that they all became anti-abortion zealots

Here's another Republican you've probably never heard of

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2021, 05:51:30 PM »
No, it’s not just three lines because the interpretation in Involves multiple constitutional amendments including the first. The words “A well regulated Militia” doesn’t necessarily refer to Military but rather the people. What part of “Shall not be infringed” aren’t you understanding?

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”

When the second amendment was written in 1791, it was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical Government. Like what’s developing now

my mistake
it's only two and a half lines....and only one sentence

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2021, 05:58:37 PM »
my mistake
it's only two and a half lines....and only one sentence

and you understood none of it

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2021, 06:09:24 PM »

If you want to go back just a few more years before that clip of from 1991 lets step back to 1964 when southern Democrats left the party due to the 1964 Civil Rights Acts and became Republicans. 

That is how Republicans came to be the party of Racism and Vote Suppression that we have today

BTW - did you know that Mitch McConnell along with many other Republicans used to be Pro Abortion Rights

It wasn't until the fundies took over the party that they all became anti-abortion zealots

Dude why are you so upset and what's with the name calling?

I asked for a more recent and relevant clip. I know who was speaking, was point that difficult to grasp? You posted a video of a 60 year old politician from 30 years ago. Do you think his opinions still resonate with the party today? 30 years ago that guy was making phone calls from a landline, the Simpsons were controversial show and Dorian Yates was a mass monster who was changing bodybuilding. Are those things relevant today?

You guys who champion the cause of political teams are great, you'll show how much you know and how tired into the party you are because you know and care so much.... it seems like a great religion, you really care about the country unless someone has an opposite view and then its name calling and insulting their intelligence.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2021, 06:17:36 PM »
Dude why are you so upset and what's with the name calling?

I asked for a more recent and relevant clip. I know who was speaking, was point that difficult to grasp? You posted a video of a 60 year old politician from 30 years ago. Do you think his opinions still resonate with the party today? 30 years ago that guy was making phone calls from a landline, the Simpsons were controversial show and Dorian Yates was a mass monster who was changing bodybuilding. Are those things relevant today?

You guys who champion the cause of political teams are great, you'll show how much you know and how tired into the party you are because you know and care so much.... it seems like a great religion, you really care about the country unless someone has an opposite view and then its name calling and insulting their intelligence.

That clip of Warren is 100% relevant  today as it was the day that he made the statement

Tell me what has changed about the 2nd amendment since he made that statement

the answer ...nothing...hence it's still a valid statement

BTW - Trumptards LOVE derogatory nicknames so just trying to make you guys feel at home

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2021, 06:21:03 PM »
That clip of Warren is 100% relevant  today as it was the day that he made the statement

Tell me what has changed about the 2nd amendment since he made that statement

the answer ...nothing...hence it's still a valid statement

BTW - Trumptards LOVE derogatory nicknames so just trying to make you guys feel at home

Good point.

30 years ago Trump was a proud Democrat. Every remains stagnant nothing changes.

Keep up the good work.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2021, 06:22:36 PM »

Let’s start here then after we get through few of these we can address today’s blatant racism of the left.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2021, 06:24:12 PM »
Good point.

30 years ago Trump was a proud Democrat. Every remains stagnant nothing changes.

Keep up the good work.

Obviously the Republican Party of today is not  the Republican Party of 1990

Today's Republican Party is essentially the Confederate Party from the 1880

Feel better now?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2021, 06:26:07 PM »
Good point.

Keep up the good work.
You're trying to have a conversation with an idiot. He'll side with anyone with a D next to their name. Even kiddie sniffers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2021, 06:33:53 PM »

Feel better now?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2021, 06:35:54 PM »

Feel better now?
Oh that makes sense, the Republican party became the Democrat party. So when I referred to politics from 200 years ago I went back to far 140 years was the sweet spot!

And Clinton lied under oath so the Democrats have always been untrustworthy and liars since 97, am I playing the game correctly?

You're trying to have a conversation with an idiot. He'll side with anyone with a D next to their name. Even kiddie sniffers.

Its Getbig. Home of the elite, historical scholars and 2 Vinces. We're all wrong and whoever is arguing against us is right.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2021, 06:39:55 PM »
I think even for someone as blatantly communist as Strawman that he can’t see the racism (not even hiding it) that the left are doing right now. Obama took racism to another level when he was elected, Biden is light years above Obama when is comes to division and racism in this country RIGHT NOW. Thing is, Biden never hid his racism throughout his 47 years in Congress yet, he still got fake elected and yes, the ones that did vote for him can essentially be called racist. You knew it, you voted for it, you’re a racist.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2021, 06:59:40 AM »
      how many think this guy should be a police chief or even allowed to carry a gun ?
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2021, 10:05:17 AM »
      how many think this guy should be a police chief or even allowed to carry a gun ?

No and yes

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2021, 10:49:29 AM »
No and yes

yeah but he's obliviously a moron shoots himself in the hand accidently. something guys like canseco would do.
F