Author Topic: Ron , there is racism in this thread ,delete ASAP  (Read 25722 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: WYHI ? ( mudshark edition )
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 09:08:24 AM »
I have an insatiable hard on.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2015, 09:10:20 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 09:31:44 AM »
I always laugh at this curious situation. White guys will blame it on black guys having STDs or being dirty. Fact is most American hetero black men don't have STDs and are not dirty. The truth is on AVERAGE, we are stronger, faster, have bigger genitals, higher sex drive, more testosterone, more masculine etc...ON AVERAGE.  Women aren't stupid they know this. They naturally are curious and once they get a taste don't want to return to lame dicks...excuse me AVERAGE dicks and I'm not just talking size. It's our essence. This is the one thing going that drives you guys nuts. It of course goes even deeper than this but I don't feel like typing it all out.  It's all about race. Whites want to protect the their place in this planet. Blacks can annihilate them genetically. We are the genetically dominant of  the planet. Whites are the genetically recessive on the planet and they're trying to protect it being 1/8th of the people of on the planet. Finally, it comes to good old fashioned insecurity.  You guys are afraid you can't please your woman right after a Hebrew has been in her. It's true in most cases.  I don't want your bitches. Had them. They're good. I like Hebrew women much better.

Have a great Getbig day.

And it absoulutley kills you inside that you were one of the few darkies that fall well outside that average you mentioned

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 09:38:51 AM »
And it absoulutley kills you inside that you were one of the few darkies that fall well outside that average you mentioned

You'd like to think that. Deal with it. You're angry with my aggressive tone and the hurtful truth. Who the hell do I think I am. Right? I'm Wiggs.
Settle down  and go pull your pud and relax. The chickens are here to roost. Nothing "kills" me.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2015, 09:49:25 AM »
Wiggs... Hope you got your flame suite on man, gonna need it.

?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2015, 09:51:39 AM »
You'd like to think that. Deal with it. You're angry with my aggressive tone and the hurtful truth. Who the hell do I think I am. Right? I'm Wiggs.
Settle down  and go pull your pud and relax. The chickens are here to roost. Nothing "kills" me.

A rope and a tree probably would.  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2015, 09:51:57 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2015, 09:53:24 AM »
Settle down  and go pull your pud and relax. The chickens are here to roost. Nothing "kills" me.

Not angry my fat negroid friend, I envy no black man, I was merely pointing out that you seem to lack all of the genetical traits of these fine black specimens you described

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2015, 09:56:43 AM »
Wiggs... Hope you got your flame suite on man, gonna need it.

Bruh, I'm mothafuckin Wiggs. I hold back so much here out of respect for the white brethren I do like. Not this time. I'm going to have to tell it like it is. From them being mutated albinos that were civilized by Africans twice and everything else. Trust me, it'll all go to personal attacks. They'll avoid the truth because it's burns devils like fire.

I'll be alright. Been here almost 17 years. Seen and heard it all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2015, 09:58:54 AM »
Not angry my fat negroid friend, I envy no black man, I was merely pointing out that you seem to lack all of the genetical traits of these fine black specimens you described

If you say so.

Anything else?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2015, 10:14:34 AM »
You're white daughters and wives are curious as hell! You think your wife/gf isnt thinking of a bbc while you're inside her?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2015, 10:16:34 AM »
If you say so.

Anything else?

I erased the rest of my post. Gonna keep the peace today and let you believe the garbage you posted.

Hint. Bass generator said before i even said what I erased.

?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2015, 10:19:26 AM »
I erased the rest of my post. Gonna keep the peace today and let you believe the garbage you posted.

Hint. Bass generator said before i even said what I erased.

Nothing About What I posted is garbage. It's truth. You choose not to believe it. That's your bad. Truth is, it can't be refuted and people get pissed when I post it but that's none of my business. You guys wanna sit around and post all day about race and Ron allows it. Fine by me. I'll do the same thing and I'll ensure it hurts.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2015, 10:23:31 AM »
Nothing About What I posted is garbage. It's truth. You choose not to believe it. That's your bad. Truth is, it can't be refuted and people get posed when I post it but that's none of my business.

I'M not the only one saying what I just said and you're not "the street type black" people shit on here. That is a compliment! They ruin it for everyone and think of the blacks I know who are probably like you to not fall in this downward spiral of racism....

K, that's as nice as I get, lol... Back to you and your thoughts of beings super alpha black man with big cock who conquers the "white man world." After all this is getbig and we can fantasize such unlogical stuff, lo...
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2015, 10:26:30 AM »
I'M not the only one saying what I just said and you're not "the street type black" people shit on here. That is a compliment! They ruin it for everyone and think of the blacks I know who are probably like you to not fall in this downward spiral of racism....

K, that's as nice as I get, lol... Back to you and your thoughts of beings super alpha black man with big cock who conquers the "white man world." After all this is getbig and we can fantasize such unlogical stuff, lo...

Right... :-* ::)
Don't put words in my mouth.  It looks like your feelings are hurt and you trivialize my comments In your last sentences.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2015, 10:29:43 AM »
Right... :-* ::)
Don't put words in my mouth.  It looks like your feelings are hurt and you trivialize my comments In your last sentences.

It was the gist of your post and don't act like it wasen't.
Now you're just diggin'yourself in a hole.

Only hurt feelings are the one's of which I feel of you being so delusional. More like lack of understanding, but apparently I don't understand "your kind"... Whatever, you are as you don't even seem to know yourself.
?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2015, 10:32:28 AM »

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2015, 10:38:25 AM »
Nothing About What I posted is garbage. It's truth. You choose not to believe it. That's your bad. Truth is, it can't be refuted and people get pissed when I post it but that's none of my business. You guys wanna sit around and post all day about race and Ron allows it. Fine by me. I'll do the same thing and I'll ensure it hurts.

It was garbage. I'm certain no white man here was civilised by an African (unless their parent/s are African).

You seem to take some sort of pride in being black, which is as ridiculous as me being proud of having dark hair. I had no part in it. It is a product of somebody else's actions, which gives me 0 entitlement to feel proud.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 10:46:16 AM »
It was the gist of your post and don't act like it wasen't.
Now you're just diggin'yourself in a hole.

Only hurt feelings are the one's of which I feel of you being so delusional. More like lack of understanding, but apparently I don't understand "your kind"... Whatever, you are as you don't even seem to know yourself.

The "gist" of my post is truth.  You don't like it. I have a very thorough understanding. I don't ever expect you to understand unless you live it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2015, 10:50:58 AM »
The "gist" of my post is truth.  You don't like it. I have a very thorough understanding. I don't ever expect you to understand unless you live it.

C'ause you lived the hood life... Ya, ok...

?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2015, 10:51:06 AM »
It was garbage. I'm certain no white man here was civilised by an African (unless their parent/s are African).

You seem to take some sort of pride in being black, which is as ridiculous as me being proud of having dark hair. I had no part in it. It is a product of somebody else's actions, which gives me 0 entitlement to feel proud.

Your  certain huh? Perhaps you should study history. Because the Greeks got their knowledge from the Black Egyptians and the Black Moors civilized you again during the dark ages. You people steal shit and pass it off as your own. Let's not forget are the  biggest Iiars, thieves and murders of  this planet.  Your Time Is Up Soon... Can't wait.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2015, 10:53:55 AM »
C'ause you lived the hood life... Ya, ok...

Perhaps you should see posts from years ago before you comment. Yes, I grew up in the hood, this is well known here. Just because I'm educated and not street doesn't mean I Couldn't Have Grown Up there. Growing up in the hood is just the beginning of understanding.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2015, 10:56:37 AM »
Your  certain huh? Perhaps you shod study history. Because the Greeks got their knowledge from the Black Egyptians and the Black Moors civilized you again during the dark ages. You people steal shit and pass it off as your own. Let's not forget are the  biggest Iiars, thieves and murders of  this planet.  Your Time Is Up Soon... Can't wait.

There you go again, HISTORY. That has fuck all to do with me. I couldn't care less if the first people were black. Or who taught who. Just like I can't gloat that England won the world cup in '66 or whenever it was.

Why do you cling to ancient history like it's the present? And why take some pride in it? It has nothing to do with you.

Your own ancestry is greatly watered down.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2015, 11:01:37 AM »
Perhaps you should see posts from years ago before you comment. Yes, I grew up in the hood, this is well known here. Just because I'm educated and not street doesn't mean I Couldn't Have Grown Up there. Growing up in the hood is just the beginning of understanding.

This is what you should take pride in, starting in a shitty environment and not letting it define you.

Not things somebody else did countless millenia ago.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2015, 11:02:06 AM »
How in the fuck could Africans teach whites how to be civilised hundreds of years ago when they aren't even civilised today and spend most days starving, sitting by a puddle of shit too tired to even swat the 500 flies buzzing around their face